• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johns immortality should be able to bring him back from whatever Madoka can through at him

And others did say he has Narrative Erasure Power plus 1-A Teleportation. I don’t see why he can’t just exit Madoka range of effect and then erasure her at some point in time or nuke her dimension plane if possible
John is a nice guy he wouldn’t kill unless madoka does something super super bad.

he’s one of those beware the nice ones (nice but don’t push him to his limits)

John is a nice guy he wouldn’t kill unless madoka does something super super bad.

he’s one of those beware the nice ones (nice but don’t push him to his limits)
#1. SBA should give him the Balls to Win ⚾⚾
#2. He’s a wuss then 😂
#3. I see no reason Arale wouldn’t social influence the heck outta him then, they become friends and GG 🫂
#4. Madoka (as I’ve heard) has passive conceptual nuking (don’t know how true that is). Pretty sure killing him once would convince him and give him the incentive he needs to fight back and win 🏆

Johns immortality should be able to bring him back from whatever Madoka can through at him
I always forget God-tier immortality. It just kinda was a side element that only was brought up in the plot a few times. But yeah, chances are he isn't going to be doing anything too villainous or making any heroic sacrifices in a versus.

And others did say he has Narrative Erasure Power plus 1-A Teleportation. I don’t see why he can’t just exit Madoka range of effect and then erasure her at some point in time or nuke her dimension plane if possible
Because that isn't in-character for him to do.

Noted ✍️

So Time Hax is out
Still not seeing why he can’t be affect by Social Influence, Fear, Madness, Mind, Morality, Corruption Hax

Unless John has some Transduality, NEP, AE or HDE that no one bothered to put on his profile then he still gets affected by this given E12 says his Acausality is still Type 4

I say get E12 to clarify if his Acausal 4 should be 5 or not before using it as reason he wins
He does resist it/should have transduality and NEP as the profiles treat stuff, but I'm too lazy to add it to the profiles + I'm still talking to ultima about stuff, so once that gets sorted I probably will deal with it, and make the verse exponentially more haxed but also.
Not very effective at using it. Most he did was BFR some environmental hazards, arrived at Caliborn's location to slap him silly, changed some 'past' events to prevent a bad future where nearly everyone died, and maybe some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.
Kinda, which is why I say he loses since the passives should still gib him, but if he has time he can eventually just retcon Madoka, or just BFR her to the FR or anywhere else
I always forget God-tier immortality. It just kinda was a side element that only was brought up in the plot a few times. But yeah, chances are he isn't going to be doing anything too villainous or making any heroic sacrifices in a versus.
This is quite true, given it can bring people back (Rose and Dave) from getting erased by the Green Sun it should function on a high godly scale

He does resist it/should have transduality and NEP as the profiles treat stuff, but I'm too lazy to add it to the profiles + I'm still talking to ultima about stuff, so once that gets sorted I probably will deal with it, and make the verse exponentially more haxed but also.
#1. Dont use stuff not on the profiles as valid arguments. Very Bad Practice
#2. Having Transduality or NEP doesnt give resistance to these abilities innately. Both powers are subjective to feats and context as Transduality can include some dualities and not others and NEP is subjective to the nature and apsects.
#3. Get the Gears Turning and Add those upgrades then
Kinda, which is why I say he loses since the passives should still gib him, but if he has time he can eventually just retcon Madoka, or just BFR her to the FR or anywhere else
I say he could if his immortality type 8 and Resurrection can come back from Concept Nuking, get his :poop: together and eventually resort to Narrative Erasure
This is quite true, given it can bring people back (Rose and Dave) from getting erased by the Green Sun it should function on a high godly scale
Be careful
HGR has been revised so characters cant regen from aspects they have no feats of regen from.

I.E: A character who only has feats of regen from Concept Erasure cant do the same for Info or Plot Erasure and Vice Versa

my bad, John can’t do Plot erasure, I mostly meant if he were to prevent the existence of something, it would erase them it so that’s my fault. (Like if he were to go back and prevent Madoka from being Ultimate Madoka)

I honesty agree with theultimate5105
In the sense that Arceus, John and Arale stomps on Madoka and Puella Magi (assuming Madoka's Concept Nuking cant Impede John's resurrection and Immortal 8)

Actually now that I think about it....
Should John be on the 2-A list at all?

IIRC, the rules of this thread is that characters from the same verse cant occupy more than one spot for each category

Caliborn is from Homestuck and is already occupying the 2nd Spot in 2-A.............
So why is John even a factor in this unless the rules changed since expanding to 10 spots instead of 5

Caliborn is from Homestuck and is already occupying the 2nd Spot in 2-A.............
So why is John even a factor in this unless the rules changed since expanding to 10 spots instead of 5
Even before it was Top 10, John was actually on the list (until Anos came along and before Type 5 Acasualty changes), and it was fine.

Even before it was Top 10, John was actually on the list (until Anos came along), and it was fine.
My point is he should not have been because two characters from the same verse should not have places in the same category
Its a rule for this thread
Deceived himself repeated this when someone tried to put another MG character in the 2-A spot, pointing that Anos was already there and that as such no other MG characters can have a spot on the 2-A list

The fight seems to be a stomp in Arceus favor, so Arceus should take the 5th place in the 2-A Tier.
Since we are talking about the 2-A Tier, I will bump this. Arceus stomped Ultimate Kriemhild Gretchen in a recent match, so he should definitely take the place of PMMM characters.

My point is he should not have been because two characters from the same verse should not have places in the same category
Its a rule for this thread
Deceived himself repeated this when someone tried to put another MG character in the 2-A spot, pointing that Anos was already there and that as such no other MG characters can have a spot on the 2-A list
The thread rules in the OP don’t say that (unless Deceived forgot to update it and it was now recently a thing), cuz it was allowed before.

The thread rules in the OP don’t say that (unless Deceived forgot to update it and it was now recently a thing), cuz it was allowed before.
Well according to Deceived and others it is not allowed now
Its not allowed for two characters from the same verse to have individual spots on a list
You can ask him or literally anyone else about this

Actually all these guys are below pokemonfan.

he is the highest in the tiers
giphy.gif

My brother in christ it ain't even your name anymore 🗿

Actually I just remembered John does resist Mind Manipulation (albeit it’s limited) and it’s also 1-A (which comes from Hussie’s influence, it’s probably limited because of characters like Vriska)

I deadass didn't even see Caliborn had a placement in 2-A ngl.

I'll remove John from the list then as two characters from the same verse can't occupy two different placements in the same tier, it isn't stated anywhere (at least currently) but it's basically an unwritten rule that we, as a community came up with.

I'll remove John from the list then as two characters from the same verse can't occupy two different placements in the same tier, it isn't stated anywhere (at least currently) but it's basically an unwritten rule that we, as a community came up with.
Well there you have it

Okay fair enough (It was allowed before so I was confused, the rule should be put in the thread otherwise it might confuse some people)

Actually I just remembered John does resist Mind Manipulation (albeit it’s limited) and it’s also 1-A (which comes from Hussie’s influence, it’s probably limited because of characters like Vriska)
I have a question for you now
In regards to Caliborn, where does his smurf hax come from?

As far as I see: Caliborn has three 2-A keys:
At least 2-A for God Tier
At least 2-A, likely higher for Masterpiece
At least 2-A for Depowered

Which one of them has smurf hax and how far does it go?

I have a question for you now
In regards to Caliborn, where does his smurf hax come from?

As far as I see: Caliborn has three 2-A keys:
At least 2-A for God Tier
At least 2-A, likely higher for Masterpiece
At least 2-A for Depowered

Which one of them has smurf hax and how far does it go?
His smurf hax is in all of his keys (his Passive Plot, Fate, Causality, and Probability Manipulation), which includes base, and it's 1-A (1 transcendence above baseline)

Anyways, with that out of the way (for now), Arceus should be above Puella Magi since he stomped one of the characters
From what i'm reading Arceus can't even interact with Kriemhild because of his Type 5 Acausality, it would be at best an incon if Arceus's capable of resisting or nullifying Kriemhild's offensive capabilities or if he has any form of smurf regeneration, immortality etc; that would effectively make him unkillable in this situation.

#1. Dont use stuff not on the profiles as valid arguments. Very Bad Practice
#2. Having Transduality or NEP doesnt give resistance to these abilities innately. Both powers are subjective to feats and context as Transduality can include some dualities and not others and NEP is subjective to the nature and apsects.
#3. Get the Gears Turning and Add those upgrades then
I am not using it as an argument, just mentioning it
I am well aware
You see I would but I am waiting for ultima to respond on discord but this mf is the embodiment of, "I forgor"
I say he could if his immortality type 8 and Resurrection can come back from Concept Nuking, get his :poop: together and eventually resort to Narrative Erasure
Yeah but my concern wasn't with the stuff that kills him, it was with the incon stuff
Be careful
HGR has been revised so characters cant regen from aspects they have no feats of regen from.

I.E: A character who only has feats of regen from Concept Erasure cant do the same for Info or Plot Erasure and Vice Versa
K, still wouldn't affect him, but that is good to know

From what i'm reading Arceus can't even interact with Kriemhild because of his Type 5 Acausality, it would be at best an incon if Arceus's capable of resisting or nullifying Kriemhild's offensive capabilities or if he has any form of smurf regeneration, immortality etc; that would effectively make him unkillable in this situation.
Arceus also has Tier 1 BFR (higher D hax bypasses type 5 Acasuality) and yeah Arceus passively copies and nulls anything Kriemhild can do as well as having Tier 1 immortality type 9
for the tier 1 BFR It is simply bringing people to his dimension (which is the justification for his tier 1 true form atm)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back