• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A top 10 now, huh? Sadly, I don't think any of my favourite verses can make it in the smurf list at the end since I'm sure there's a lot of 3-Cs that can beat Void Termina and a lot of 2-Bs that can beat Timekeeper Cookie but you can put them on I guess since there are free spaces

This guys for number 1 Unknown due to their tier 0 haxes and being super non-existent

This guys for number 1 Unknown due to their tier 0 haxes and being super non-existent
Can they kick 6820's(Or Lan Mu's) shit in? Lol

Anyways can Lan even effect something that doesn't exist on a High 1-A to tier 0 scale/lacks basically most facets of existence?
Otherwise they just use their tier 0 plot hax/reality warping to easily beat him

Anyways can Lan even effect something that doesn't exist on a High 1-A to tier 0 scale/lacks basically most facets of existence?
Otherwise they just use their tier 0 plot hax/reality warping to easily beat him
He seduces then and they decide not to.

Ain't physical tier what matters here? Cause 6820 is 0 in AP, Unknown in SS, and 9-B, possibly 7-B in durability, but just SS seems to be enough to knock characters off of positions.
Wouldn't it just share the spot with Department of Unreality even if it beats them? (Although I think they incon personally)

Wouldn't it just share the spot with Department of Unreality even if it beats them? (Although I think they incon personally)
TBH probably, and it should be noted that it's basically just them, cause I know there are quite a few 0 SCP folks

I visit this thread every blue moon so
I only do rn because y'all increased it to be top 10 instead of 5

Anyways D&D characters for 6-C's 5th spot if not higher (A good chunk of D&D pages, I imagine most noteworthy is stuff like Imix, Balors, Undying Temple, Charon etc etc)
D&D for 6th spot in 8-A and 8-B
Floating Eye for 6th spot in 10-C (Fish with basically passive mind hax since good luck not looking at its eye), and in theory with speed unequal it can go higher due to being very fast

Anyways D&D characters for 6-C's 5th spot if not higher (A good chunk of D&D pages, I imagine most noteworthy is stuff like Imix, Balors, Undying Temple, Charon etc etc)
D&D for 6th spot in 8-A and 8-B
Floating Eye for 6th spot in 10-C (Fish with basically passive mind hax since good luck not looking at its eye), and in theory with speed unequal it can go higher due to being very fast
Archaon and Malekith should kick their shit in in 8-A lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back