• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then the same could be said for John who is above baseline immeasurable I think and Arale can’t deal with his Retcon Powers. Blitzing John won’t matter with his Immortality either.
Social Influence, Fear Hax, Madness Hax and BFR, Status Effect Inducement (which stops all movement)
John Resist neither of these especially Social Influence which can work against those who have Bloodlust reasons to kill and works the instant Arale does anything at all

She and John becomes friends and GG

John Resist neither of these especially Social Influence which can work against those who have Bloodlust reasons to kill and works the instant Arale does anything at all
Well BFR doesn’t mean anything when John can just teleport back with his 1-A teleportation range (all of his Retcon Powers are 1-A)

Isn’t his plot hax also far superior than arale’s

though what did John do with his plot hax?
Yes. But it mostly comes from changing events in the narrative, he basically changed the entire course of the story with it. Any sort of changes he can make in the past will alter everything, like he can alter stuff that isn’t supposed to be changed. He potentially just plot erase Arale with the Retcon Powers or make her not arrive as powerful, or he could just use it by will (but he doesn’t know how to do that so.)

Yes. But it mostly comes from changing events in the narrative, he basically changed the entire course of the story with it. Any sort of changes he can make in the past will alter everything he could just erase Arale with the Retcon Powers or make her not arrive as powerful, or he could just use it by will (but he doesn’t know how to do that so.)
Doesn’t english have the strongest version of plot Hax?

Isn’t his plot hax also far superior than arale’s
So I here due to to it being 1-A (although it’s uses are admittedly far more limited based on the profile)

Regardless she doesn’t need it to win cause Social Influence, Fear Hax, Madness Hax and Status Effect Induement are stuff he has no answer for

It’s gets worse if you use Arale 18 or Towale actually
Since Arale 18 has an ability that allows her to always be able to move, act and attack first before the opponent regardless of the difference in speed between opponents so Arale 18 auto gets the first move and can Social Influence John since John himself ain’t a super malevolent abstract embodiment of evil and is a pretty chill dude

Towale is worse because of all the passive stuff she can do with Dark Ki and Magic that John doesn’t resist, Empathic Manipulation which John doesn’t resist and plus having access to Time Stop which John doesn’t resist

Even Base Arale has access to Time Stop with OE

Bro yes he does wtf, in fact he has resistance to Space and Time Manipulation
I’ll just let you know
Characters with Space-Time Manipulation resistance doesn’t necessarily have resistance to Time Manipulation

Depends on context but on MULTIPLE occasions being resistant to Space-Time Manipulation doesn’t translate to Resistance to Time Manipulation. Not without proper context

That’s almost like saying that characters with Space-Time manipulation for being able to warp to fabric of Space-Time have Time Manipulation powers as well

Last edited:
I mean, his Retcon Powers let him become unstuck in canon so it could be referring to that. Although he isn’t called unstuck John
What’s Johns defense against Social Influence, Fear Hax, Madness Hax and Plefora of Dark Ki passives and an ability that disregards the difference in speed and allows Arale to attack first?

Not to mention speed amps just in case she needs to move faster

I’ll just let you know
Characters with Space-Time Manipulation resistance doesn’t necessarily have resistance to Time Manipulation

Depends on context but on MULTIPLE occasions being resistant to Space-Time Manipulation doesn’t translate to Resistance to Time Manipulation. Not without proper context

That’s almost like saying that characters with Space-Time manipulate for being able to warp to fabric of Space-Time have time Time Manipulation powers as well
What’s Johns defense against Social Influence, Fear Hax, Madness Hax and Plefora of Dark Ki passives and an ability that disregards the difference in speed and allows Arale to attack first?

Not to mention speed amps just in case she needs to move faster
Given he innately exists above those things due to his nature I would argue otherwise, in addition, he still has aca type 5 that negs

I’ll just let you know

That’s almost like saying that characters with Space-Time manipulate for being able to warp to fabric of Space-Time have time Time Manipulation powers as well
Pretty sure Space-Time refers to both Space and Time separately, probably due to being unstuck in Paradox Space (let’s keep in mind that it’s a 1-A structure)

Basically, Keepers of secrets have a few passives, one of them doesn't work cause Arale is a robot, the other one does work, cause it makes the equipment, the land, and whatever else is around horny. if you're wondering what the other one is, it's basically passive impregnation hax lol

Given he innately exists above those things due to his nature I would argue otherwise, in addition, he still has aca type 5 that negs
Wasn’t Acausal 5 supposed to be removed?
Pretty sure E12 said it doesn’t qualify

Also exist above those things in what regard exactly?

Pretty sure Space-Time refers to both Space and Time separately, probably due to being unstuck in Paradox Space (let’s keep in mind that it’s a 1-A structure)
Not by default
Like I said context matters

You can have space-time resistance for being able to exist in an extremely distorted dimension or tanking attacks that can shatter space-time. That doesn’t grant resistance to Time Manipulation

If you can please provide the context as to why space-time resistance is there and it includes some facet of resisting a time based effect then yeah

Basically, Keepers of secrets have a few passives, one of them doesn't work cause Arale is a robot, the other one does work, cause it makes the equipment, the land, and whatever else is around horny. if you're wondering what the other one is, it's basically passive impregnation hax lol

HUUUUUUUHHHHHHH?????????

Wasn’t Acausal 5 supposed to be removed?
Pretty sure E12 said it doesn’t qualify

Also exist above those things in what regard exactly?
The Meta-river hierarchy is literally an infinite hierarchy of infinitely greater fates narratives and plots, and then we have the furthest ring, which literally contains the dualistic concepts of Space and Time within them to their highest degrees, which is Low 1-A and John in his state of being unstuck from existence is beyond that level of time, so unless Arale has time hax which supersedes a Low 1-A level of Time and things beyond it, she is not affecting John with Time hax at all

Actually, if I remember a few convos I have had with people, the impregnation hax does actually work on non living things, such as the land

The Meta-river hierarchy is literally an infinite hierarchy of infinitely greater fates narratives and plots, and then we have the furthest ring, which literally contains the dualistic concepts of Space and Time within them to their highest degrees, which is Low 1-A and John in his state of being unstuck from existence is beyond that level of time, so unless Arale has time hax which supersedes a Low 1-A level of Time and things beyond it, she is not affecting John with Time hax at all
Noted ✍️

So Time Hax is out
Still not seeing why he can’t be affect by Social Influence, Fear, Madness, Mind, Morality, Corruption Hax

Unless John has some Transduality, NEP, AE or HDE that no one bothered to put on his profile then he still gets affected by this given E12 says his Acausality is still Type 4

I say get E12 to clarify if his Acausal 4 should be 5 or not before using it as reason he wins

I’m actually now wondering why John doesn’t 💩 slap Madoka now with all his 🐮💩
Not very effective at using it. Most he did was BFR some environmental hazards, arrived at Caliborn's location to slap him silly, changed some 'past' events to prevent a bad future where nearly everyone died, and maybe some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.

Not very effective at using it. Most he did was BFR some environmental hazards, arrived at Caliborn's location to slap him silly, changed some 'past' events to prevent a bad future where nearly everyone died, and maybe some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head.
Johns immortality should be able to bring him back from whatever Madoka can through at him

And others did say he has Narrative Erasure Power plus 1-A Teleportation. I don’t see why he can’t just exit Madoka range of effect and then erasure her at some point in time or nuke her dimension plane if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back