• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went through his page and have not found social influence as a power he even has
So like ????
His Nine-Tailed Fox Form gets upgraded in his second article.
When blue and white gets finished revising. Where do you think it will go regarding the tier 0 food chain.
If the Cthulhu stuff gets accepted then Infinite Innaccessibles into Tier 0, if not higher. Ngl, this isn't even the Tier 0 update, Yog-Sothoth just broke the tier cap on the 3rd Dimension.

Okay I read it
How in the hell is that not just mind control/empathic manipulation?

It really comes off as if y'all are labeling it as social influence so people can't resist it
In other words, he could only use illusion techniques to control those with low primordial spirit cultivation. Many of the people with high cultivation and even immortals were actually not affected by the Nine-Tailed Fox's illusion techniques. The reason why they followed the Nine-Tailed Fox was because they admired him. On one hand, it was because he occupied justice. On the other hand, it was because of the Nine-Tailed Fox's strange charm. The highest level of illusion techniques was to not use illusion techniques. When he stood here, others would naturally fall in love with him. This was not control, it was purely voluntary! Only heaven-defying charm was the best. Because charm ignored cultivation, it was not a technique, not a divine ability, so it couldn't be resisted or defended. This was not an illusion technique, but it was better than the invincible illusion technique.

His Nine-Tailed Fox Form gets upgraded in his second article.

If the Cthulhu stuff gets accepted then Infinite Innaccessibles into Tier 0, if not higher. Ngl, this isn't even the Tier 0 update, Yog-Sothoth just broke the tier cap on the 3rd Dimension.
I still wonder if he’s still matchablez

In other words, he could only use illusion techniques to control those with low primordial spirit cultivation. Many of the people with high cultivation and even immortals were actually not affected by the Nine-Tailed Fox's illusion techniques. The reason why they followed the Nine-Tailed Fox was because they admired him. On one hand, it was because he occupied justice. On the other hand, it was because of the Nine-Tailed Fox's strange charm. The highest level of illusion techniques was to not use illusion techniques. When he stood here, others would naturally fall in love with him. This was not control, it was purely voluntary! Only heaven-defying charm was the best. Because charm ignored cultivation, it was not a technique, not a divine ability, so it couldn't be resisted or defended. This was not an illusion technique, but it was better than the invincible illusion technique.
The verse is just stupid then, got it
Imo this should still be labeled under mind control

Was this somehow not obvious???
I was hoping at least his first tier could be sorry reaper

also spaceman and his lan mu stuff makes me happy.

sorry if this is boastful/bragging but i’m glad, as a Chinese person, that our people have made some of the strongest verses on this site. Makes me feel proud.

now we just need to improve on writing (though I think some of the Chinese novels do have good writing)

Is there a point? If Kinzo abuses his range, at all, Morghur genuinely can't get close enough to let his passives **** him over lol, which the range is a hundred meters
If his range is so low can he get past Hatou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back