• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 best character desings

They do have very ichonic desings to the point of beingh used in character desing studies on how to make a "generic human" character distinct... where should they be? and witch one deserves the highlight? or should they be keept together?
I mean the TF2 mercs are very iconic all of them being the faces of team based shooters. There is also a few vids online explaining how well the TF2 mercs are designed.

I know using a fangame is cheating, but i dont give a **** 🗣️🔥

Ignited freddy is a ******* great design. like, the simplicity of his withering burnt appearance, with the added fact throughout the game he begins to become unstable and grow actual flesh into his body, this man's design is peak. truly a terrorizing design which does it's job.
F5r6DB7WkAAfNm3

I mean the TF2 mercs are very iconic all of them being the faces of team based shooters. There is also a few vids online explaining how well the TF2 mercs are designed.
That's exactly what I said? any way, okay they will be together, but where should they be? guess I could remove ENA and put them on her place

Ignited freddy is a ******* great design. like, the simplicity of his withering burnt appearance, with the added fact throughout the game he begins to become unstable and grow actual flesh into his body, this man's design is peak. truly a terrorizing design which does it's job.
F5r6DB7WkAAfNm3
As always, I ask witch spot You think he should be on

meh

... the list isn't about beingh iconic is about beingh good... I guess kirby shouldn't be here them? but his desing is perfect for what he is... I will need to put some trough on It]
Oh, no, Kirby definitely deserves to be on here. Hell, a lot of Nintendo characters deserve to be on here. With their designs, you know who they are. If someone sees Mario, even if they've never consumed a piece of media for that character, they know it's Mario from the design alone.
also, If was about iconic we would have among us there for just how reconizable It is, iconic can be artificially inflated trough media spreeding
There's a fine line between recognition through popularity and design. But with characters like Superman or Batman, everyone knows who they are even if they haven't seen them in a piece of media, because of their design and some word of mouth.

F5r6DB7WkAAfNm3
It's not fammade anymore :devilish:

Yep, Even more so because He has different forms and they are all incredible.
I don't count fanart desing, sorry
Oh, no, Kirby definitely deserves to be on here. Hell, a lot of Nintendo characters deserve to be on here. With their designs, you know who they are. If someone sees Mario, even if they've never consumed a piece of media for that character, they know it's Mario from the design alone.

There's a fine line between recognition through popularity and design. But with characters like Superman or Batman, everyone knows who they are even if they haven't seen them in a piece of media, because of their design and some word of mouth.
¯\(°_o)/¯ Meh, the list isn't about reconition

Also, I will not be able to change the list for now sinse I'm going to college now so I can edit on my PC and edit images on the cellphone is horrible

Back