• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tom Cat vs Sheldon J. Plankton (1-7-0) (Concluded)

koopa3144

He/Him
Mr. Krabs has hired Tom to defend the Krusty Krab while the Krusty crew are away, Plankton gets wind of this and starts to plan...

• Battle takes place in the Krusty Krab
  • Both have one day of prep
  • Tom has a basic idea how all Plankton inventions work
  • tom is 9-B and Plankton is 9-A
tom-fish

Tom: 1

plankton: 7

Incon:O

(I might restrict some of plankton's inventions if they make the fight unfair)

Last edited:
Well, both have Mid-High regeneration, so i don't see a win by brute AP

Using Plaktron inventions most probably he would use one of his mind control devices in Tom and archive victory by incapacitation. Considering the fact that our cat tends to fall in traps and Plaktron has one day of preparation his is very likely to occur

Tom can also try to restrain the little guy, but i can't see his occurring for 24 hours straight

So yeah, my vote goes to Plaktron

Well, both have Mid-High regeneration, so i don't see a win by brute AP

Using Plaktron inventions most probably he would use one of his mind control devices in Tom and archive victory by incapacitation. Considering the fact that our cat tends to fall in traps and Plaktron has one day of preparation his is very likely to occur

Tom can also try to restrain the little guy, but i can't see his occurring for 24 hours straight

So yeah, my vote goes to Plaktron
Counted

I vote tom tbh he always grabs jerry and can restrict him if he wants to but jerry always escapes because...jerry stuff

I vote tom tbh he always grabs jerry and can restrict him if he wants to but jerry always escapes because...jerry stuff
Why wouldn't Plankton be able to pull a jerry off trough? don't forgetting Plankton is alot smaller them jerry, wouldn't be surprise he could just slipp trough TOM fingers

Voting Sheldon for FRA

Back