• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

Well... Kazutora is still imprisoned, that's one of the reasons why people's theories about Kazutora's arrival are wrong (Though it's possible to suddenly join the war for an unexpected reason)

And Takeomi, he's a mysterious person, but he's definitely planning something, either to bring in someone important to make Mikey change his mind, or someone strong enough (and I think a new character could appear) But for sure Takeomi won't leave Senju that easily. that (whatever his purpose)

Well... Kazutora is still imprisoned, that's one of the reasons why people's theories about Kazutora's arrival are wrong (Though it's possible to suddenly join the war for an unexpected reason)

And Takeomi, he's a mysterious person, but he's definitely planning something, either to bring in someone important to make Mikey change his mind, or someone strong enough (and I think a new character could appear) But for sure Takeomi won't leave Senju that easily. that (whatever his purpose)
Cant wait for more Spoiler😁😁😁💪

I need really good scalers to scale these feats, Izana feat(creats sonic boom when blitzing Mikey Kakucho did it as well ), Kakucho feat (he blitzed Angry in the panel before this all happened simultaneously, did it again in KMG arc), Mikey feat(destroys a car with "bad footing"), Draken feat(outpacing a SIG SAUER P226 that was already shot saving Takemichi), Draken feat 2(creating a sonic boom with a punch that Hanma flying),Senju feat(possibly used statistics amplification to create an after image after avoiding South's punch from point blank range), Angry Kawata feat(creates sonic boom in "Crying Blue Ogre" mode also did when punching Ran Haitani), Rindou feat(creates After Image attempting to use jiu jitsu on Angry), Chifuyu feat(blitzed Mochi), Mitsuya feat(Blitzed Ran). Sanzu feat(tanking full speed bagger motorcycle) and This Wakasa feat?

Last edited:
Tried it, the results were dissapointing sadly
I like how you scaled it perfectly but I think the speed you should have started with was supersonic since South is comparable to final arc Mikey and has it on his vswiki page, but everything else looks perfect. I'm still learning so I don't want to sound critical because you are 10x better than me.

im not really sure about that, Izana Supersonic feat barely only scales to Mikey in his strongest/peak, he doesnt fight anyone with supersonic speed yet.
His profile says south scales above Draken who is listed as subsonic if he isn't subsonic he should be base subsonic+

the gap between subsonic and subsonic+ is a little bit big(around 5x) while South isnt that fast than Draken seeing he got punched once and matched each other for a while. though high-end subsonic is reasonable imo
Okay thats true, how fast would you scale Dark Impulse South since that Mikey is older and wanted to kill him with his Dark Impulse active and still landed hits? Sorry about these questions I just got my profile accepted and wanted these questions answered for a while now

how fast would you scale Dark Impulse South since that Mikey is older and wanted to kill him with his Dark Impulse active and still landed hits?

i think in dark impulse mode he can reach subsonic+

Dark Impulse South(trashed Waka and Benkei, matched Mikey for a while) >>>Waka(subsonic+) > normal/base South(high-end subsonic) >> other subsonic/FTE character like Kakucho and Draken

i think in dark impulse mode he can reach subsonic+

Dark Impulse South(trashed Waka and Benkei, matched Mikey for a while) >>>Waka(subsonic+) > normal/base South(high-end subsonic) >> other subsonic/FTE character like Kakucho and Draken
Okay sounds accurate thanks for the clarification

I need really good scalers to scale these feats, Izana feat(creats sonic boom when blitzing Mikey Kakucho did it as well ), Kakucho feat (he blitzed Angry in the panel before this all happened simultaneously, did it again in KMG arc), Mikey feat(destroys a car with "bad footing"), Draken feat(outpacing a SIG SAUER P226 that was already shot saving Takemichi), Draken feat 2(creating a sonic boom with a punch that Hanma flying),Senju feat(possibly used statistics amplification to create an after image after avoiding South's punch from point blank range), Angry Kawata feat(creates sonic boom in "Crying Blue Ogre" mode also did when punching Ran Haitani), Rindou feat(creates After Image attempting to use jiu jitsu on Angry), Chifuyu feat(blitzed Mochi), Mitsuya feat(Blitzed Ran). Sanzu feat(tanking full speed bagger motorcycle) and This Wakasa feat?
I made a similar post (it's on my profile) with various feats that I think are undervalued or went unnoticed, but responding to your post; Izana's thing is not exactly a sonic boom I don't know if I look closely anyway what I really see that he did was leave a mark on the ground which is supposed to only be caused when you have too great a force and acceleration basically it caused friction with the ground I would say that it would scale perhaps to sonico in displacement but I still haven't done calculations (the same applies to kakucho) of the rest when angry hits it seems to be something like a sonic boom

I made a similar post (it's on my profile) with various feats that I think are undervalued or went unnoticed, but responding to your post; Izana's thing is not exactly a sonic boom I don't know if I look closely anyway what I really see that he did was leave a mark on the ground which is supposed to only be caused when you have too great a force and acceleration basically it caused friction with the ground I would say that it would scale perhaps to sonico in displacement but I still haven't done calculations (the same applies to kakucho) of the rest when angry hits it seems to be something like a sonic boom
Okay gotcha bro i just got back to your message i agree 100%

Senju, Kakucho, Angry Kawata, Rindou, Sanzu, Waka/Benkei and Mitsuya deserve character profiles, they all have street-wall level and subsonic feats. I would love to help but im still confused on how to open the "user blog" post page

Back