• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Update:
I did a calc for the compactor. Its building level or lower. Its potentially higher, but its impossible to calc due to many unknowns

Eto's shockwave also seems to be small building from what I've heard from friends.

Im fine with proceeding from upscaling from building from saiko, which is currently accepted.

Ill re write the suggested edits and fix the op

Edit: i have edited the op with the new suggestion. Will now change the justifications

Last edited:
The compactor calculation could probably be re-done, but I agree that it's operating on the idea that they are on the same plane in the visual when they are not, it would be better to get an accurate measurement of Eto herself from another scan if possible and compare that to the compactor.

If your shockwave calculation is accepted, then the other changes look pretty straightforward.
Both calcs would only get building or lower. I have instead chosen to use the already accepted building tiering used with saiko.

here are the new suggested edits:

"building, possibly higher" is from scaling to Amon, who massively upscales above saiko.

If you are fine with this, page editing can begin

The changes, for the most part, look fine. I can begin applying them in a bit.

thanks. Is there any change that doesnt look ok?
Kaneki's 8-A is phrased as just for his shockwaves, however should it not just be "8-A with Kagune" as they are the direct cause? Might just be a nitpick on the phrasing but it doesn't hurt to clarify.

Looks good, just need it to be reviewed and then I can apply them.

Done, I edited it
I'd wait for calc group input, I'm quite sure that the clashing of two characters doing a feat doesn't have its result halved as the two had to endure it right at the epicenter, and they can harm each other, so I don't think it needs to be halved to be accurate.

I'd wait for calc group input, I'm quite sure that the clashing of two characters doing a feat doesn't have its result halved as the two had to endure it right at the epicenter, and they can harm each other, so I don't think it needs to be halved to be accurate.
The two are only enduring the opposite's force, it's only the combined force of the two that causes the shaking, which they don't need to withstand twice the amount for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back