• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
the sense of this is removing non canon information from the profiles

people should think less of tiers and more of accuracy tbh
Yeah it’s more accurate this way
go here: @Damage3245 , reiner said possibly will be, i dunno wtf is going on, or who to trust
Idk guess we’ll find out when the AP and speed tiers happen but it’s 3 staff or Reiner ig

i really hope so, but @Reiner told me differently another time, that the infinite universe is only a possibly, but then @LephyrTheRevanchist told otherwise, and now i am extremely confused, like who do i trust here? the guy who made the thread in the first place, or the mod that agreed with it? i am tired of this and want clarity on it, but db threads never seem to be simple, i am kind of sad now and fearful of this not being over because of miscommunication

but as this has nothing to do with the thread, i should stop now, just needed to get that off my chest, because i am annoyed at this more than anything
Well, I wasn't against it but as I said, I found firestorm judgement good but as it's on staff to decide, idm outright high 3A.

Back