• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So it goes from 4 universes to 3?

Agree with OP by the way.
No, it just makes otherworld smaller (still universe sized). I just had a misunderstanding because of how vague 2-C explanation with universe sized stuff which makes you think it's referring to separate dimensions.

Hell was never accepted as a seperate space time so this will just shrink Hell’s 3D size and thats pretty much it lol (Which doesn’t matter much since Afterlife should be infinite soon since toeiverse has no real counter arguments for it not being infinite)

So what I'm getting at is. Just the hell scans need to be removed. Does this have any scaling implications for any possible characters who have affected otherworld but not it's space-time?
I mean, it would go from 2x universal to 1 universal in size, the otherworld is bigger than heaven, but we don't know by how much

"kaioshin realm is only 1/10 universal"

Does the Kaioshin realm count as both separate in time and space in the Toei variation?
Yes, but it isn't universal in size, it doesn't count for tier 2-C

So it goes from 4 universes to 3?

Agree with OP by the way.
Nothing changes really, it always was 2 universes

Wait is it possible to upscale the 1/10 Kaioshin Realm to a full universe or would that not work? (I'm not sure of the standards against this, I'm aware we just had a change to have the "2-C at most" for the downscaling below baseline 2-C)

Wait is it possible to upscale the 1/10 Kaioshin Realm to a full universe or would that not work? (I'm not sure of the standards against this, I'm aware we just had a change to have the "2-C at most" for the downscaling below baseline 2-C)
Nope, it doesn't work like that, if it isn't universal in size, it isn't qualified for 2-C, multipliers can't get you anywhere in tier 2 and above

It’s 1/10th the size of macrocosm the latter being large enough to have heaven ( outright universe sized) as a very small part of it)
we don't know how big the afterlife is in comparison to heaven, at most that would lead to a 1/5 universe sized, which ends up in the exact same problem

we don't know how big the afterlife is in comparison to heaven, at most that would lead to a 1/5 universe sized, which ends up in the exact same problem
The macrocosm as a whole includes living universe + heaven+ hell and the indeterminate amount of space between each realm at which point the kaio realm ends up as 1/3rd the size of a universe even if they were lined up right next to each other.

Anime depictions of Heaven alone and the space sorrounding it already ensures the non-hell portion of the afterlife is already two times larger than a universe because we get a full view of it with no other realms appearing in the vicinity.

The macrocosm as a whole includes living universe + heaven
which i covered

unknown in size so not much relevant

and the indeterminate amount of space between each realm
Different dimensions/space times, there is no space between them or else they wouldn't different space times

at which point the kaio realm ends up as 1/3rd the size of a universe even if they were lined up right next to each other.
proof of this specific value?

Anime depictions of Heaven alone and the space sorrounding it already ensures the non-hell portion of the afterlife is already two times larger than a universe because we get a full view of it with no other realms appearing in the vicinity.
Different dimensions we wouldn't see no matter what, plus we never saw heaven in comparison to hell, plus this is derailing, this thread is not about the size of hell or the kaioshin realm, this is about removing non canon information, stop derailing it

which i covered

unknown in size so not much relevant

Different dimensions/space times, there is no space between them or else they wouldn't different space times

proof of this specific value?

Different dimensions we wouldn't see no matter what, plus we never saw heaven in comparison to hell, plus this is derailing, this thread is not about the size of hell or the kaioshin realm, this is about removing non canon information, stop derailing it

Everything in the afterlife portion of the universe is connected so only the Kaioshin realm and living universe are different space times, but they’re stated to be literally on top of one another, DBZ 195 which goes as far as showing the universe model which means at bare minimum the macrocosm has a diameter of 3 universes

We also have a full shot of heaven which is universe sized by itself and we cannot even see the cloud layer, so even that small portion of the afterlife realm is already 3 universal diameters wide.

Unless I’m missing something hell is also universal in size and with heaven being stated to be just as large, there is no reason to believe it’d be any smaller, considering they’re both supposed to contain comparable amounts of dead individuals.

Everything in the afterlife portion of the universe is connected so only the Kaioshin realm and living universe are different space times
yeah, that is what i said

, but they’re stated to be literally on top of one another, DBZ 195 which goes as far as showing the universe model which means at bare minimum the macrocosm has a diameter of 3 universes
if they are different dimensions and space times, there is no "top" this would imply a physical distance between them, which does not exist in separated space times

this image is supposed to prove what exactly?

We also have a full shot of heaven which is universe sized by itself and we cannot even see the cloud layer
because of the angle

so even that small portion of the afterlife realm is already 3 universal diameters wide.
stop with the headcanon numbers, show me the calculation were you reached that size

Unless I’m missing something hell is also universal in size
we have no shot of hell in comparison to anything size wise, and nothing of what you said says anything about the size of hell

and with heaven being stated to be just as large
when?

, there is no reason to believe it’d be any smaller, considering they’re both supposed to contain comparable amounts of dead individuals.
even a planet the size of Jupiter could hold quintilions of people, it doesn't need to be as large as heaven

We have statements supporting heaven. We do not have statements supporting hell to replace the current scans.

Everything in the afterlife portion of the universe is connected so only the Kaioshin realm and living universe are different space times, but they’re stated to be literally on top of one another, DBZ 195 which goes as far as showing the universe model which means at bare minimum the macrocosm has a diameter of 3 universes

We also have a full shot of heaven which is universe sized by itself and we cannot even see the cloud layer, so even that small portion of the afterlife realm is already 3 universal diameters wide.

Unless I’m missing something hell is also universal in size and with heaven being stated to be just as large, there is no reason to believe it’d be any smaller, considering they’re both supposed to contain comparable amounts of dead individuals.
Yea I agree.
yeah, that is what i said

if they are different dimensions and space times, there is no "top" this would imply a physical distance between them, which does not exist in separated space times

this image is supposed to prove what exactly?

because of the angle

stop with the headcanon numbers, show me the calculation were you reached that size

we have no shot of hell in comparison to anything size wise, and nothing of what you said says anything about the size of hell

when?

even a planet the size of Jupiter could hold quintilions of people, it doesn't need to be as large as heaven

This is straightforward. I didn't even think these were going to be used, as I distincly remember someone debunking them in the GT 2-C thread, but here we are
This is actually very good, just remove the RPG hell thing and that's it, the rest of the anime/databook saying that heaven is the size of the Universe is right, just remove the thing and that's it, still 2-C

This is straightforward. I didn't even think these were going to be used, as I distincly remember someone debunking them in the GT 2-C thread, but here we are
Wonder if there needs to be more staff or is removing non canon (and inconsequential) information fine with just 1.
I don't think it needs much, as long as it's on the blog that's open to everyone, but you should talk to a moderator or administrator of course.

Pretty much and doesn’t really change anything so it’s fine still 3 Infinite space times
i really hope so, but @Reiner told me differently another time, that the infinite universe is only a possibly, but then @LephyrTheRevanchist told otherwise, and now i am extremely confused, like who do i trust here? the guy who made the thread in the first place, or the mod that agreed with it? i am tired of this and want clarity on it, but db threads never seem to be simple, i am kind of sad now and fearful of this not being over because of miscommunication

but as this has nothing to do with the thread, i should stop now, just needed to get that off my chest, because i am annoyed at this more than anything

i really hope so, but @Reiner told me differently another time, that the infinite universe is only a possibly, but then @LephyrTheRevanchist told otherwise, and now i am extremely confused, like who do i trust here? the guy who made the thread in the first place, or the mod that agreed with it? i am tired of this and want clarity on it, but db threads never seem to be simple, i am kind of sad now and fearful of this not being over because of miscommunication

but as this has nothing to do with the thread, i should stop now, just needed to get that off my chest, because i am annoyed at this more than anything
Well 3 staff said solid is fine and one staff thought possibly/likely was fine so I would assume solid
Now that the Universe is accepted as Infinite, Quite who lost the sense of this CRT, like the Kingdom of the Kaioshins is 1/10 of the total universe, right? 1/10 of an infinite universe would already be infinite, wouldn't it?
yeah 1/10th of 2 infinite realms is infinite

Now that the Universe is accepted as Infinite, Quite who lost the sense of this CRT, like the Kingdom of the Kaioshins is 1/10 of the total universe, right? 1/10 of an infinite universe would already be infinite, wouldn't it?
the sense of this is removing non canon information from the profiles

people should think less of tiers and more of accuracy tbh

Back