• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Noticed something quite... wrong with the Toei page.

This will downgrade Toei cosmology from 3 universes to 2.

This will downgrade Toei cosmology from 4 universes to 3.

I have no ******* clue on this point anymore but just remove the hell stuff.

The hell scans seem to come from the Dragon Ball tabletop game

DragonBall Z: The Adventure Game of the Hit Anime Phenomenon!​

written by Mike Pondsmith

This material has no indication of being considered canon for the toei continuuity nor is it said on the verse page. It's literally just a tabletop game.

For a little proof the scans are in fact from the tabletop game book, do you notice a similar format?

This would invalidate Hell being bigger or as big as the universe thus making it individually not qualify for low 2-C.

Just remove the hell scans LOL. Doesn't seem to bring any noticeable change to character scaling and cosmology.

Last edited:
I simply agree. This should have been ruled out long ago.

But I think it can decrease from 4 to 3. We have the Living Universe, the Other World and the Kaioshin Realm, if hell is the only one using these game scans so far, then only he will be affected.

I simply agree. This should have been ruled out long ago.

But I think it can decrease from 4 to 3. We have the Living Universe, the Other World and the Kaioshin Realm, if hell is the only one using these game scans so far, then only he will be affected.
uhhhhh, hell and the otherworld are in the same dimension, currently it scales to 2 universes and not 4, kaioshin realm is only 1/10 universal, so as per our standards, it doesn't qualify for 2-C standards

uhhhhh, hell and the otherworld are in the same dimension, currently it scales to 2 universes and not 4, kaioshin realm is only 1/10 universal, so as per our standards, it doesn't qualify for 2-C standards
What do you mean by that, Omega? You're going to downgrade Toei to low 2-C, is that it?

For the love of god the wording needs to be better.
okay, basically, the dimensions of the universe in the toei continuity are accepted as separated space times, but since the only one confirmed to be universe sized is the afterlife/otherworld, it only reaches up to baseline 2-C aka 2 universal space times

"kaioshin realm is only 1/10 universal"

Does the Kaioshin realm count as both separate in time and space in the Toei variation?

Back