• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 7

Reyzakurrota said:
I think accel doesn't have resistance to RW, but we still don't know because accel never faced RW ability. Just like with teleporter ability, alot of people think that accel reflection can be bypassed by teleporter easily because it can ignore such a barrier. But it is confirmed that accel reflection can protect himself against teleporter attack, although a strange phenomenon happe
oh yes when literally all magician and esper work by limited reality warping, so he never faced one

I think he was referring to high-tier reality warping like Phase Manipulation things, which I'd say no. Reality Warping is vague and has a lot of sub-powers which I'd say he can probably defend against some but it's context sensitive.

well again it depends on what it is cause if he is immune to most thing a RW can do

btw the question was can he resist reality warping ?

yes he can he does it all the time, his power are reality warping , he can't resist some specific application

Yeah which is why I said it's vague and context sensitive, as is the case with most things regarding Accel when they aren't straight-forward.

btw can u do the changes i suggest before they are just for polish as u see, and someone deleted the remote vector control in the ability explanation part

I wouldn't mind Accelerator getting some feats of resisting reality warping tbh. Power-wise, I only want to see more feats from Plat Wing Accel, Invisible Thing, and Anna Sprengel.

We'll definetely get some feats on Anna, maybe not in GT1 but in other upcoming GT volumes. However PW and IT will likely have very few feats. IT and dragons have been around since OT22 and OT1 but we still have very little feats on both same with Accelerator's wings which first appeated in OT13. I would love to get more feats though.

I would also love to see some new feats. It'd also definitely help with the situation in space battle forums and comics vine.

Hey guys, quick question. If someone were in a pocket dimension, would Accelerators vector manip still work or nah? Also, who's your top 5 favorite characters in Index so far

Accelerator's powers should still work in a pocket dimension like they would in the real world, basically is he understands it he can reflect it. The trouble a pocket dimension would give him would be the fact that if someone were to trap him in one, he would find it extremely hard, maybe even impossible to get out.

There's so many characters that I can't pick five.

Mikoto, Accel, Aleister, Touma and Othinus. Btw, who is the esper using magic Js06 talked? Maybe that new girl?

Scrlk666777 said:
Accelerator's powers should still work in a pocket dimension like they would in the real world, basically is he understands it he can reflect it. The trouble a pocket dimension would give him would be the fact that if someone were to trap him in one, he would find it extremely hard, maybe even impossible to get out.

There's so many characters that I can't pick five.
So, if someone attacked Accelerator from another dimension and Accelerator had tried to attack back, his vector manip would still be effective on them?

I'm still amazed at the fact that a normal human with an Anti-Magic gimmick managed to stand up against the likes of Multiversal beings.

Padaruyos said:
I'm still amazed at the fact that a normal human with an Anti-Magic gimmick managed to stand up against the likes of Multiversal beings.
That's because....he doesn't.

To answer TFS, no, because the force would just be redistrubuted elsewhere but they're unable to attack him anyways. At most he could likely trace where they are through the 11-D axis but as for if he can actually do anything, probably not (at the moment.)

Malox1696 said:
well he does not say esper he said enemy (hint)
A "science side enemy" is either a Kihara or an esper, but whatever, we can't say what it is before the translations.

Not yet, just the prologue and the first two chapters. Chapters 3, 4, the epilogue and the afterward still need to be translated.

JS06 works fast, it usually only takes them two-three weeks at most to translate, recently it's been a lot sooner. I think the last novel only took a week to translate, they were that fast.

We honestly don't know , we can only spexspecu, at least fork what is only shown touma has more than 2 powers maybe 3-5 , we really don't know

I'll admit, Operation Handcuffs was NOT what I was expecting it to be. Accel imprisoning himself for the greater good of AC? No thank you. While he has good intentions, I find it hard to swallow such self-sacrificing actions. Feels like everything he worked for up until this point is gonna go down the drain. Not to mention it'd be hard to be a protagonist if he's stuck behind bars. Maybe Kamachi will pull some plot twist down the line and resolve the issue, but as of now this relevation doesn't exactly appeal to me.

DestinyDude0 said:
I'll admit, Operation Handcuffs was NOT what I was expecting it to be. Accel imprisoning himself for the greater good of AC? No thank you. While he has good intentions, I find it hard to swallow such self-sacrificing actions. Feels like everything he worked for up until this point is gonna go down the drain. Not to mention it'd be hard to be a protagonist if he's stuck behind bars. Maybe Kamachi will pull some plot twist down the line and resolve the issue, but as of now this relevation doesn't exactly appeal to me.
Holy shit! That was operation handcuffs? I had no idea, damn, I had no clue.

He did say that both sides will need to be punished in order for everything to be equal after the invasion so this might be his choice for the Science punishment.

I wonder what her AP would be? She's a telekinetic that can lift two 50 story buildings. So I'm not sure if that would be 8-C or High 8-C. Her maxiumn limit is 100,000 tons.

TFSCell said:
Holy shit! That was operation handcuffs? I had no idea, damn, I had no clue.
Yup, and apparently that's the first step in his plan to expose every dirty secret the Dark Side has kept hidden this whole time. If this actually succeeds, it's gonna completely shatter the status quo.

While Accel has good intentions it also seems a bit of a flawed plan which I think will ultimately backfire. It's not that the plan itself is bad but I don't think he's actually looking at it from every angle here only his own self-sacrificial one.

Back