• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Majutsu no Index Discussion Thread 7

Like I said, it depends on who you ask. I don't really pay attention to it's speed and just assume it's comparable to Mikotos lightning.

Also, after using Zombie's Spell all the MGs have type 8 immortality/acausality type 3, right? Is this still a thing after Aleister nerfed them?

I think so since it was stated that only Nephthys was able to use her Phase Manipulation due to her origin even then it's only one time use I think. And TG couldn't use PM due to their excistence being seperated an infinit times.

No, they could still use Phase Magic with Zombie Spell. That was only to prevent them from accidentally destroying the world due to the size of their power. The problem was Aleister changed the parameters entirely to them either being not able to do it, or self destructing, but Neph has a complicated structure to her to work around that only once.

I know, i was talking about the infinite layers they acquired after Zombie's Spell, those layers should grant them type 8 immortality or acausality type 3, but did Aleister remove it after he nerfed them?

After aleister stabbed them yes , they lost those immortality, they are just immortal cause if their ability in nerfed form (invincibility, Regenerationn,etc)

It might be more complicated like that but I think it makes sense to me. The site standards may have differing opinions so we'll see.

Oh, oh, I have a theory! She's a MAGICIAN! I bet you guys never predicted that, did you? /s

But seriously, we barely have any knowledge about her powers. There's not much we can speculate on, especially since her magic seems to revolve around Secret Chiefs, which is yet another concept we know next to nothing about. We'll find out more when she actually gets more screentime in fights.

Malox1696 said:
But they already have it in second key, look at durability
They have it, i know, but we never thought it would also grant them Acausal 3, after the Acausal revisions happened.

Btw, plot twist, Anna is a Gemstone and the first Kihara.

Zensum said:
This is random, but does anyone know why Coronzon doesn't have earth manipulation?
It was probably skipped over in the previous revisions. Did she demonstate that with a spell or something? I don't remember her manipulating the earth, but it'd make sense for her to.

Well i'd assume one with control over the 4 elements enough to use them in their pure form would be capable of using the 4 elements, but no I don't think she used an earth call.

Hmm, depends if that line of thought counts as enough evidence to add it in. We all know how strict the rules can be sometimes on this site. Maybe you can scale her to Mathers? He used the 4 elements after all and Coronzon seems to be able to perform the same type of magic, but simply better in every way.

Indeed, but the alternative is silly and it does state she can control all 4 many times. Ill Crt it with some other stuff in the future.

XDragnoir said:
Do anyone here have 1 theory of what are Anna's powers?
If I'm being honest I've not given it much thought. The secret chiefs at the moment interest me more than Anna does power wise. Anna interests me as a character though.

I think so? They exist above magic gods I think. I mean, making Aiwass go doggystyle with a punch says a lot.

I mean still. He humiliated Accel with no diff and did the same with invisible thing. Really, the only main character he has yet to destroy is Hamazura. I actually kind of want to see that now.

Aiwass is a secret chief and we don't know the full extent of his powers yet but to answer the question on if the secret chiefs are more powerful, it's unknown.

I can't remember if this is true or not but I think it was said somewhere that Aiwass could defeat all magic gods. Now just this necessarily mean that the secret chiefs are more powerful? No not necessarily but it's more likely than not; if this is the case of course.

I think it's more of an issue of compatibility. Aiwass was intended by Aleister to be his secret weapon in opposing all the MG's, but it's likely that only applies to his Pure World incarnation. Every other instance we see him in the series thus far has been with an avatar, which is nowhere near his true poential power. So it all depends on the context.

Am I the only person very impressed on how much maturaty and observational skill Touma has shown in the new Volume? Danm my boy has grown up soo much since the early days.

I know most don't agree with Accel being against ridicuosly fast things, but anyway, if we try to calc how fast he reflect things, what would be the highest result?

its to difficult , u could come up with a very reaching estimate

he in non esper mode still blocks light, so basically it's lvl 0-1 calculating power, so u could scale it by considering that the sister are 1/20000 of the original power and they are around lvl 3, and it would be like by the very low end SOL x 20000 at the very low but we actually know that there are big difference between lvl 0-1 and 3 almost as big as 3 to 5

but we can't fully convert it to calculation speed

Back