• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

GT3 is fully translated! So is that safe to discuss about GT3 new characters?

So, Kihara Hashuu claims that Frilsand#G are stronger than Misaka & Kakine. Im not really suprised if she stronger than pre revival kakine & base misaka, but for post revival? Im not sure.

Anyway, have anyone found out what the f Aleister "multilocation" supposed to be on this website? Like... It links to wikipedia. Transduality maybe?

Anyway, have anyone found out what the f Aleister "multilocation" supposed to be on this website? Like... It links to wikipedia. Transduality maybe?
Yeah, that was done before transduality existed and we knew the Crowley Hazards. Transduality could fit. Or we just list it as Duplication as that is the end result.

Is esper abilities page going to be added to all esper profiles?
I'm on it... I'm just slow. You can help me if you want it to go faster...
In the P&A I put
Code:
[[Subjective Reality]], [[Quantum Manipulation]], Limited [[Probability Manipulation]] and Limited [[Law Manipulation]] via [[User_blog:DontTalkDT/Esper_Power|Esper Power]];
right at the beginning of the section and for the categories
Code:
[[Category:Subjective Reality Users]]
[[Category:Quantum Users]]
[[Category:probability Users]]
[[Category:Law Users]
at the bottom of the page.
Guys, Maidono's profile was created many months ago and no one has corrected her Tier and AP sections?
What's wrong with it again?

I'm on it... I'm just slow. You can help me if you want it to go faster...
I was honestly unsure if this idea was agreed on in the end.
Can I ask beforehand why are you putting it like that instead of just saying something like "[[User_blog:DontTalkDT/Esper_Power|standard esper powers]]" (with adnotation about lack of poison resistance for Gunha and Sisters), though?

Because it was agreed not to make it an official P&A page, meaning we still have to list the official pages that are included in it.
Personally, I also think it would be easier if we could just list "Esper Powers" and be done with it, but it is what it is.

Thanks for the help.
I think we now got all of them?

The only ones lacking are Kamijou and Hitokawa (latter of whom needs a second key for a Coffin version to get esper powerset in her profile).

Touma probably shouldn't have it given that he is the one esper that really has no power whatsoever due to IB.

Touma probably shouldn't have it given that he is the one esper that really has no power whatsoever due to IB.
It's not like any other Level 0 is actually doing anything with any of that. And he has something, even if it's nigh-instantly negged 24/7/365 before it has a chance to cause any measurable effects - otherwise using magic wouldn't hurt him, as the problem comes from the esper energies, not body modifications.
Or at least he can get it in the fourth key.

It's not like any other Level 0 is actually doing anything with any of that. And he has something, even if it's nigh-instantly negged 24/7/365 before it has a chance to cause any measurable effects - otherwise using magic wouldn't hurt him, as the problem comes from the esper energies, not body modifications.
Or at least he can get it in the fourth key.
Even Level 0's technically do something. It's just so small scale, that you would need scientific equipment to even notice that something happens. Only Touma really does nothing.
The fourth key... maybe can get it. I'm just not sure because fake Touma might be the one that has the ability instead.

The fourth key... maybe can get it. I'm just not sure because fake Touma might be the one that has the ability instead.
Considering how Personal Reality works when there's suddenly two people with identicaly shaped insides (Rensa), they would both get it.
And I still insist on Touma doing something - because, again, no weird esper energies = no damage from magic. And he still takes them.

Touma is an esper, so he still takes damage from using magic, but his ability is permanently negated. In my book that's the same as not having it.

But yeah, I guess that's fair on the fourth key.

well when he does not have IB, he does have it tho

“You never would have… had to think?”

“I’m nothing more than an an ability: something that distorts quantum physics. I was supposed to have nothing of my own. My sense of self, my personality to overcome any adversity, and my memories that you lack? It all only exists because you wished it to.”

Pfft, Touma is a Gemstone with dragon powers ovo, change my mind.

As for the problem in Maidono's profile, it does not list her AP and Tier without her powers, which is really important since she can't use her powers in human bodies.

Pfft, Touma is a Gemstone with dragon powers ovo, change my mind.
OK. Touma is artificial esper, whose ability is precognition (and that's where his talent to do unreasonably good analytical prediction comes from, even if he cannot actually use it in the proper way), and attracting dragons is something he inherited from his mother (because, you know, his cousin is the Youngest Princess of the Dragon King).

As for the problem in Maidono's profile, it does not list her AP and Tier without her powers, which is really important since she can't use her powers in human bodies.
tezbnc0.png

Btw, Gunha claims that if he serious, he can move in speed of light.

Im not sure this can be valid to justify his speed, but it can be funny addition to his profile.

I'm pretty sure IF can at best give us hints on specific details if the proper source lacks them (like Measure Heart being supposedly vectorless), but otherwise is not canon. And statement from Gunha about his power wouldn't count as serious at all even in-universe.

Well, Im not saying his speed should be SOL. Im not 100% sure that IF has cannon moment (outside story event that related to LN), but considering his personality, Gunha might be does same as shown in IF (claims that he has SOL speed).

Well, Im not saying his speed should be SOL. Im not 100% sure that IF has cannon moment (outside story event that related to LN), but considering his personality, Gunha might be does same as shown in IF (claims that he has SOL speed).
I repeat, even in-universe his claims are not treated seriously.

Notably, Ollerus notes that Gunha has LOTS of untapped potential. If he truly knew his powers, Gunha could actually beat him. It is just potential though, nothing more.

I agree, even disregarding the source Gunha's claims and explanations about his own powers should not be taken seriously without supporting evidence. Gunha likes to boast and make up explanations that make sense to him, like the Attack Crash or Aurora Guard explanations which were quickly called out as nonsensical.

Kuruwa got a bullet-blocking feat in the new Railgun chapter, which would scale to Hanzou. Since those were regular Anti-Skill in a standard job they were likely using rubber bullets, though.

Back