• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Also, i think we should add acausality type 1 to IB, since it will retain a backup of the world no matter how it is changed by the magic gods, which includes changes to the past and to the world itself

Honestly, IMO it should be "possibly" remote vector control. The quotes aren't clear enough.
In his manga it was clearly showed tho, both when he controlled the magical explosion from distance from exploding and when he ripped apart the ship and created a pseudo/fake black hole
https://********.org/chapter/27271/4
https://********.org/chapter/816259/14
both time the target is away from him and the power still works

Last edited:
DT seems to be against fully backscaling current Accel to his previous keys, and the addition of a Post-Clonoth key, instead of adding many new powers to the same Post-HS key.

I’m still a bit confused on the whole back scaling part. Unless you mean if he should be 5-B in his Pre-Headshot and his Pre-NT22 forms, although the second of course doesn’t have a key. I can understand not adding a Clonoth Key though at the moment since right now not a lot is known about it. The only known thing is that he can reflect strange magic and non-physical things (although it doesn’t elaborate so what that means is still up in the air). The first he can do in base without the Clonoth anyway and the second as I said it’s still a bit confusing on what that actually means. Maybe we’ll get something in GT3, it’s likely Accelerator will appear in this volume, but I doubt he’ll be doing much fighting.
Sorry if I’ve got this all wrong,

Btw, what are everyone's thoughts about MGs dimensionality? 3D beings with 11D magic? 11D beings? Abstract beings to some extent?

I should have brought this up before but Regeneration Negation is in BW's Accelerator's profile but it should now be in Post-Headshot, or maybe both since Neph goes up to High-Mid, at the very most and BW can stop Kakine from regenerating who's regeneration goes up to High.

Btw, what are everyone's thoughts about MGs dimensionality? 3D beings with 11D magic? 11D beings? Abstract beings to some extent?
It depends on key, MGs first key they should be higher dimensional , second key they are 3d but can at any time revert them self back and third key they are just 3d

for othinus specifically she should be 3d and can become higher dimensional at will same as second key MGs

about being abstract , honestly idk, but we know then aleister even after nerfing them was incapable of killing them by normal means (like straight ap even 1hc)

Last edited:
Currently in IF, Accel beats Gunha in one on one fight (no bloodlust). Could be this can be used as feat if Accel fights someone who has similar ability as Gunha had (any unexplainable physics phenomena for example)?

Currently in IF, Accel beats Gunha in one on one fight (no bloodlust). Could be this can be used as feat if Accel fights someone who has similar ability as Gunha had (any unexplainable physics phenomena for example)?
1 no 2 we already have have kekine for unexplained physical phenomena and magic

I think it is because GT3 was released recently, so it will all be done at once.

Btw, do you have any idea how Aleister's profile could be reworked?
Could start by removing these "human dura, survived an attack from HP" and "Human speed" cancer from his profile.
Also mix some of his keys? Either way it just terrible.

Street level, likely much higher with magic (Survived an attack from High Priest which almost killed him but can be injured like a regular human by bullets and falls from great heights)

I don't see anything really wrong with his durability, at least not in his 1st key. As for his speed, meh, i have no idea, couldn't him bypassing HR be a speed feat,? It would be FTL, but it isn't like Toaru has no other FTL feat.

Also, yeah, his 2nd key is useless, it isn't even a new form, it is a spell he can use at any time, there is no reason to have a key for it.

Alister tanks a High 1-C attack while amped by Blasting Road and the profile lists him at "human-level" which is noth ignorant and stupid.
It doesn't even attempt to address the weird case and just ignores it.

His speed should scale to MGs because otherwise he get killed trillion times over without doing anythithing

Yeah, Street level physically, H1C with Blasting Rod makes sense. His speed could also be basically the same, just adding Immeasurable via BR at the end.

His body didn't age, just his mind, and i think a few of the billions of deaths were like, super fast, while others may have lasted years. So, yeah, i think we could change to something like "15-16 years, much higher mentally (lived through countless realities)"

So, I decided to do the GT revisions in multiple parts, since much has piled up and our threads tend to get long and chaotic. I plan to start by revising Anna Sprengel.
To that end, I have created a respect blog for her. Before I do the CRT I want to know if there is anything I overlooked. If so, please give me the corresponding quote so that I can include it in the blog.

So, I decided to do the GT revisions in multiple parts, since much has piled up and our threads tend to get long and chaotic. I plan to start by revising Anna Sprengel.
To that end, I have created a respect blog for her. Before I do the CRT I want to know if there is anything I overlooked. If so, please give me the corresponding quote so that I can include it in the blog.
So far so good. Anna AP & tier probably still vague, but I mostly agree with your feat.

Well, she wasn't damaged by anything so far, and tanking lightning isn't even tier 7 iirc, i think something like "10B physically, much higher, likely 5B via magic" would be better, she is the best magician we know after all, that should put her in a spot comparable to nerfed MGs, but i remember someone saying powerscaling like that isn't allowed in Toaru, so idk. But well, if Aleister can't have 5B durability, i think it means Anna also can't? Again, idk, it seems we treat body upgrading spells as upgrading the AP but not the dura.

But durability in Toaru is just something i think we don't handle that well, like, Index and Mathers have basically the same statements, but Index got H6C dura and Mathers only has 7A dura, and then we have Kakine having 7C dura, even tho Post Revival is said to care less to his dura, just because he is higher ranked than Mikoto.

Last edited:
Sorry if I post something outside Anna & Accel revisions. I don't know whether this one already discussed or not, but anyone ever does a feat about Coronzon Ceremony of Mo Athair AP?

From New Testament Vol.22 Chapter 3 Part 10, when Coronzon explains her goal to Hamazura:

“By passing all that power through this foundational layer, that ‘bottom’ layer can be broken and removed. From there, all other phases will be destroyed along with this one. Without the core, the other forces cannot maintain their revolutions.”

She clenched her fist and took a step from the center.

With their directions from the “core” gone, the large plates scattered blindly and bumped into each other.

A single action caused it all to fall apart.

“Aleister apparently wanted to save humanity by destroying every other phase and leaving just this one behind, but I am the opposite. By removing the ‘bottom’ layer at the center, the phases for all mythologies and religions will be destroyed. That is the Ceremony of Mo Athair. Nothing at all will remain afterwards.”

The bottom layer here is referred to pure world. Let's says that Magic God destroying all phases is 11D. Even with such a feat, Magic God cant reach pure world, let alone destroying pure world. Assuming that Magic God power cant affect pure world, it safe to assume that pure world in a higher hierarchy than all phases right? Could that mean it can be translated as higher dimension than 11D? If yes, is that mean Coronzon AP could reach 12D?

If this topic already discussed, then I wanna ask the question, why its not above H1C considering Mo Athair can destroy a higher layer of all phases. Also, Ceremony of Mo Athair still not in Coronzon profile.

Last edited:
The bottom layer here is referred to pure world. Let's says that Magic God destroying all phases is 11D. Even with such a feat, Magic God cant reach pure world, let alone destroying pure world. Assuming that Magic God power cant affect pure world, it safe to assume that pure world in a higher hierarchy than all phases right? Could that mean it can be translated as higher dimension than 11D? If yes, is that mean Coronzon AP could reach 12D?
No, the magic gods not reaching the pure world is a simple issue of compatibility. Their powers are based on overwriting the world with new phases. It's creation, not destruction. They can overwrite the pure world, but not destroy it, because they aren't destructive in nature.

Also, Ceremony of Mo Athair still not in Coronzon profile.
The ceremony needs so specific circumstances that it wouldn't even fall in the realm of Optional Equipment. Coronzon can't really use it in any key we would give her. It's like Index's Gungnir Replica in that respect.

@DontTalkDT any reference about Magic God compatibility with Pure World? I wanna read again about it if there are any references about it.
It's a simple consequence of how the magic god's powers are explained to work. If you want to reread how they work see NT 9 "Between the Connected Points".

And we do not treat the Phases as universes or dimensions, we treat them as planets. Destroying the Pure World would be 5B, it seems. But maybe this one counts as an Universe for being at the bottom? It would still be L2C at most, tho.

And we do not treat the Phases as universes or dimensions, we treat them as planets. Destroying the Pure World would be 5B, it seems. But maybe this one counts as an Universe for being at the bottom? It would still be L2C at most, tho.
I'm not even sure if the Pure World counts as a phase. But yeah, given that it's a canvas it would presumably be as large as the normal To Aru universe. It just really doesn't matter as nothing actually scales to it.

Well, Coronzon still called it a layer, so if we use the frequency explanation from Motoharu, the Pure World has, just like all the others, it's own frequency. It has the "weakest" frequency at the "very start", but even then it still is/has a frequency. Now, the Black World and the Hidden World? These i am not sure, they technically do not have a frequency.

Anyway, L2C it is.

Last edited:
Actually, since the Pure World is the source/root of everything, it is 11D for being the source/root of the dimensions, otherwise it wouldn't even make sense to the MGs to be 11D to begin with.

Except for the fact that the Dimensions could have been something added by a phase and might not be part of the original Pure World.

If it was added by a Phase it is already < the Pure World, since it is the base that sustains the existence of all Phases.

Back