• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Speed blitz due to the speed boast for Monsoon. Not sure about Kallen, tho. Mostly due to the fact that the giant robot she pilots doesn't have any internal protection, so Mikoto likely insta wins once she gets some iron-sand inside of it to retrain the flesh-and-blood human with no abilities whatsoever.
Monsoon doesn't have speed boost (are you talking about blade mode?) only relativistic reactions

Ah, I got confused! ...Ye, speed equal rules are weird regarding seperated speeds i.e even with speed equal Monsoon will likely keep his relativistic reactions, which are above Mikoto's Sub-Rela value (via iron sand) from what I remember.

Looking at Uiharu’s page, if the excerpt from her ap section is correct shouldn’t her awakened form also have reality warping for apparently being able to program reality ? Something like reality warping via information manipulation?

Also her ap section for her awakening has a typo, really instead of reality
(disconnected Kimi Shundan's energy source from Angel Dragon, viewed really as computer data and could apparently reprogram it

Speed blitz due to the speed boast for Monsoon.
Which speed boost? I doubt it would be enough to blitz Mikoto in a speed equal battle.
Not sure about Kallen, tho. Mostly due to the fact that the giant robot she pilots doesn't have any internal protection, so Mikoto likely insta wins once she gets some iron-sand inside of it to retrain the flesh-and-blood human with no abilities whatsoever.
Agreed.

Empathic hax? Idk
A combo of straight up empathic hax and normal mind hax with a dash of probability hax? Like, I am pretty sure that Fremea's ability is straight up just manipulating probability making people pop by and be a hero for her sake or mind hax-ing people to become a "hero" to protect her.

A combo of straight up empathic hax and normal mind hax with a dash of probability hax? Like, I am pretty sure that Fremea's ability is straight up just manipulating probability making people pop by and be a hero for her sake or mind hax-ing people to become a "hero" to protect her.
Probably

She can probably beat MCU Thanos with this

I think it's just a super strong and with a massive range type of empathic hax, tho i would need to read that volume again to confirm.

Wait, Gabriel also have it!? First time heard of it. You have the scans?
Gabriel blocks the information from reaching someone's sixth senses:

“What is that? I can’t see it at all…”
“The Power of God is a messenger angel. She must be good at manipulating information. She must be obscuring our sixth senses of premonition and intuition. It seems like we can only rely on our 5 normal senses for this fight…”

Idk if I missed it, but how durable would we say Coronzon's soul is while soulripped and exposed in the surface world? Is it weaker or stronger than her avatar? I don't have any particular opinion atm.

Idk if I missed it, but how durable would we say Coronzon's soul is while soulripped and exposed in the surface world? Is it weaker or stronger than her avatar? I don't have any particular opinion atm.
Its obviously stronger since its her true form...kinda

Gabriel blocks the information from reaching someone's sixth senses:

“What is that? I can’t see it at all…”
“The Power of God is a messenger angel. She must be good at manipulating information. She must be obscuring our sixth senses of premonition and intuition. It seems like we can only rely on our 5 normal senses for this fight…”
Oh, this is the actual scan, I thought it was a straight power null because in her profile listed as power null.

Hello, I want to ask.

We know that TMGs are infinitely stronger than Othinus who is H1-C.
Should TMGs are baseline 1-B (12-D AP) because they are infinitely stronger than Othinus, because superiority between dimension is infinite. And I think they qualify for it. Or is it just infinite above baseline H1-C?

Hello, I want to ask.

We know that TMGs are infinitely stronger than Othinus who is H1-C.
Should TMGs are baseline 1-B (12-D AP) because they are infinitely stronger than Othinus, because superiority between dimension is infinite. And I think they qualify for it. Or is it just infinite above baseline H1-C?
Thats not how it works. It just means their much higher in 11d. Yeah just infinitely above baseline

Aleister's weapon mastery!
“Hah hah hah. Oh, don’t worry about that. You can count on me when it comes to
handmade weapons. Just so you know, I was once an agent for the British intelligence
agency MI5. Blam, blam☆”

“Wait, what!?” shouted Kamijou.

He could not quite remember if the number was 5 or 6, but he was reminded of that
handsome spy who traveled the world in a black tuxedo.
Currently looking through some Toaru profiles and I noticed that kanzaki doesn't have supernatural luck in her profiles, which is surprising.
Yeah she does steal people's good luck doesn't she.

From my 5B scaling research, what i found is:

Aiwass body and wings are regarded as ridiculously strong + crushed IB casually.

Weakened Coronzon's casual attacks were disappointing to Aiwass tho Coronzon still won in the end in their offscreen fight.

Niang Niang and Coronzon clashed + Coronzon was damaged after their fight. (If we ever go with the 4B durability for Coronzon, due to this everyone would scale).

Son of God Aleister destroy some of Coronzon's attacks with her own physical strength + had a quick fight with a casual Niang.

SoG Aleister and SoG Mathers were even and had a complete fist fight.

Back