• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru Discussion thread New Fourms #1

Hey, hey, fanta here. Figured that this place was a good place to drop this minor ToAru CRT I am doing. Just cleaning up Touma's Powers & Abilities Section, giving him a few powers he doesn't have, and making his intelligence section line up with how other profiles handle intelligence.

I am also half-way done with my major ToAru CRT regarding attack potency. Just need two more user blogs to be done (and then approved) and type up the list on how many characters are affected whilst also creating the scaling chain.

Hey, hey, fanta here. Figured that this place was a good place to drop this minor ToAru CRT I am doing. Just cleaning up Touma's Powers & Abilities Section, giving him a few powers he doesn't have, and making his intelligence section line up with how other profiles handle intelligence.

I am also half-way done with my major ToAru CRT regarding attack potency. Just need two more user blogs to be done (and then approved) and type up the list on how many characters are affected whilst also creating the scaling chain.
Are you going to create the scaling chain for the Saints too or just the human fighters? Cause i just noticed KL's 2nd key, Kanzaki and other things make no sense whatsoever.

Verse-wide CRT, baby! ... Lol. Seriously, tho. Let's just say that once my CRT comes up, there are going to be some big changes to the scaling chain and a lot of folks are going to be upgraded, one way or another.

Verse-wide CRT, baby! ... Lol. Seriously, tho. Let's just say that once my CRT comes up, there are going to be some big changes to the scaling chain and a lot of folks are going to be upgraded, one way or another.
Yeah, that's good to know, i am also re-reading most of the saint fights so that i can help as much as possible when you drop your CRT.

Thanks, mate! At the moment, I am looking over at the various NarutoForum calcs and studying to see if they are all good and I can import them as they are - or if they are no, and have to do my own calcs for them. Btw, did you know, that the Class M LS value that Saint character scales to is only within the Naruto Forums, so I gotta import that shit sooner or later.

After that, I'll probably calc one or two more feats in the Accel Manga, one for AP, tho. A couple or so feats from Railgun, although, that is mainly for the NarutoForums regarding Misaka's L6 Shift Key (to be exact, Misaka's High 7-A lightning) and one for Gunha. Astral Buddy isn't going to get much attention (despite me really enjoying) 'sides one calc for Gunha and/or one for Junko. And that is about it.

Hey, hey, fanta here! ... As always I would like to say that I am nearing completion for my CRT, but I need a few things since I decided to stretch my CRT's reach and I am here to ask if anybody has any knowledge of feats that have yet to be calc'ed since I figured ask people would yield more results than looking for feats by my lonesome.

... That, and I am trying to import and/or redo the NarutoForum ToAru Calcs atm. But I am in no rush to do 'em.

Hmmm

I doubt there is anything that important that still has no calc, maybe the feat for destroying Academy City? But me and DT couldn't find the quote.

There is Gabriel's earth ejection feat actually.

Hm... Maybe it could've been said by someone in the manga (I do remember that Gensei said that L6S Misaka could destroy Academy City) or could've been a passing quote said by Kakine and/or Accelerator - although, if we can't find it I do think that puts the 7-B rating at risk... if the 7-B rating doesn't come from scaling to a nuclear bomb or smth.

Might have to look into the Railgun Accelerator Fight to see if there is anything worth calcing - and possibly the anime verison of it to get clarification that can't be found in manga (timeframe of feats and whatnot) if that sort of thing is allowed. Should also possibly look into if Accelerator's plasma thingy can be calced.

Worst comes to worst, I think I might have something that can upgrade Misaka's railgun by a bit - and we can scale Accelerator and Kakine to it.

I'll put the Gabriel thing on my backlog. I also vaguely recall that Thor, in his Almighty state, had the power to **** over the Earth if he uses his power too much. There are also the 7-A calcs for the Saint Tier people like Kanzaki (Base), Knight Leader (Base), and Acqua.

It is still screwing the world, though, but I can probably just put Planet Level (or something like that) Environment Destruction and call it a day.

Tbh, this is exciting. I am so very close to making a CRT that will radically change tiers and ratings of various if everything goes according to plan. And to think that this all happened cuz I wanted more ToAru fights. Heh.

His whisper brought a clear change to one of the glass containers. The hair, clothing, and halo of the girl in the sealed space changed in response to the man’s voice.

They became a glowing white light.

“Here it comes, Touma!!”

“If you think you can respond in time to stop light, then just try it.”

The man smiled and then the vacuum tube girl came apart.

She transformed into a massive amount of light that was unleased from the clear muzzle.

And the instant it touched the air outside the glass tube, a tremendous attack shot straight forward.

Part 3

Neoka Norito was on Academy City’s Board of Directors.

Yet once he realized he could not win if he remained inside the science side, he had reached for the magic found in the outside world.

Such a horrific example of cheating.

But in that case, he could hardly complain if Kamijou cheated in his own way.

Othinus!!”

I thought you’d never call, human.”

A blonde girl of only 15cm popped out from within Kamijou’s jacket. She wore a black witch’s hat and a distinctive eyepatch. She wore a thick cape that covered a lot of her body, but the outfit below was as revealing as a swimsuit.

She was a Norse god, albeit a downsized one.

She sat on the boy’s right shoulder and then kicked that shoulder with her slender leg.

That slight stimulation shifted the position of his outstretched right hand.

As a result, his palm accurately caught the warship-class beam weapon that could accurately shoot down even ballistic missiles. Whatever it might be, magic was magic, so his Imagine Breaker could instantly negate it upon contact.
- GT1 Chapter 4

Can that be used to scale Smol-thinus's speed to her other keys?

Idk about that. Is there are reason they should be higher?
Possible destroy the city statement aside, I would have thought we approximately scale from nuclear bombs for being able to destroy underground nuclear shelters.

I am pretty sure that Misaka is the only one who has the underground nuclear shelter statement via her railgun. Which may make her, Mugino, and Gunha scale to 7-B due to their own feats of being equal to Misaka or being able to keep up with her - granted, I personally don't think there is too much of an AP gap between Level 5s (barring the obvious expectations of Number 6 and Misaki) and that there is only a hax gap between all of them, so could be biased....

Anyways, I really got to find these two statements to keep 7-B tiers for the L5s.

Oh, I'm not talking about a statement.
Accelerator literally blew himself a way into a nuclear shelter. Shiokishi's stronghold is said to be able to withstand nuclear weapons and Accelerator made an entrance (and destroyed 1/6th of it) by throwing a car at it.
That's Volume 19 Chapter 3 Part 6.

Oh, I'm not talking about a statement.
Accelerator literally blew himself a way into a nuclear shelter. Shiokishi's stronghold is said to be able to withstand nuclear weapons and Accelerator made an entrance (and destroyed 1/6th of it) by throwing a car at it.
That's Volume 19 Chapter 3 Part 6.

Shouldn't this be in his profile instead of what we have currently then?

Shouldn't this be in his profile instead of what we have currently then?
Remind me about this when I do my CRT
Also, do you plan to redo Gabriel's mountain vaporization feat?
Also... Got some news. So can't actually calc Gabriel's mountain vaporization, but I found this. Got no visuals, but since we have direct statements of Gabriel vaporizing mountains; she - alongside the people who scale to her- can have the values of 6.1087344e+18 or 1.42 Gigatons for doing that mountain vaporizing feat, aka, this is a direct upgrade for 'em. Possibly, idk for sure.

Remind me about this when I do my CRT
Sure
Also... Got some news. So can't actually calc Gabriel's mountain vaporization, but I found this. Got no visuals, but since we have direct statements of Gabriel vaporizing mountains; she - alongside the people who scale to her- can have the values of 6.1087344e+18 or 1.42 Gigatons for doing that mountain vaporizing feat, aka, this is a direct upgrade for 'em. Possibly, idk for sure.
I mean, they currently scale to H6C so this wouldn't change much, but more calcs for the verse are always good.

Awesome~ Well, I pretty much done the calcs I needed to do - for ToAru AP & Dura, although, I do think there is one or two more I can do regarding 'em - so I just need to make my CRT in my sandbox look pretty and easy to understand and I am finished! In percentages, I am essentially 80% done. Afterwards, I can focus on the more minor LS revision for non-saint superhumans (Gunha, Junko, Thor etc), which will likely give 'em Class 1-Class 5 LS - and from there, I can focus on the everimportant CRT of cleaning profiles and making them fit the current profile standards of today (while also adding important abilities)

I really doubt Fairy Othinus is that fast... unless Sphynx is the fastest cat in existence.

Hm... Need a quick refresher on how Mikoto and Touma was able to blast High Priest into space with the Mass Drive since my brain is being derpy, atm. Like did Misaka use her power to power the thing to launch it into space? Like I know that they were able to outmaneuver and trap HP there - which didn't really help since HP fused with the comet and Touma attempt to use the powers beyond behind his right hand before that was stopped by best dog - but if Misaka powered the thing, I think her electromagnetism powers could scale to that.

I think it was indicated that the plasma and stuff of the launch facility helped?
Not that it would matter as launching a human into space in an unspecified timeframe is only Building level.

Hmm...

Asking since I saw this illustration while reading NT13, and saw that a cloud was moved, and a cloud feat is a cloud feat - especially one that Mikoto helped in even if unintentionally. And, plus, I figured it would help, somewhat, in supporting Kakine & Accel's 7-B Tiering other than the nuclear shelter destruction statements and single non-visual feat from Accel destroying 1/6th of one. Also found comparable to nuke statements - but they are attached to Saints - so eh. Still progress, tho.

If we had really solid evidence of the contrary yes. But we don't really have that.

Welp... I am 95% done with writing up with my CRT in my sandbox... Like, I have gathered all of the evidence I could muster, all of the important characters in the scaling chain and their important feats, pointed out the fixes that needed to be done to certain profiles in terms of tier and stats, and done all of the feats I could do. Just need to sum up my CRT proposes to do in the end section, do a little check, and then I can post it in content revision.

I don't know if this has been discussed, but it still bugging me.

Shirai’s ability was called Teleport. It was not limited to three-dimension rules, so she could move about freely within space.
But it had a weakness. She couldn’t just warp around however she wanted. It went beyond three dimensions—the ability required her to derive her current spatial coordinates in eleven dimensions, then calculate her movement vector from there. The commands she needed to give were on a completely different level than those of normal espers, who could just think phrases like “create fire” or “make lightning.”
OT 6 Chapter Between the Lines 1

From the statement above, Kuroko calculate spatial coordinates in eleven dimensions. This meant the vectors she calculated only spatial. So, is it 11 spatial dimensions, not including temporal dimensions, or she calculated the spatial coordinates in eleven dimensions, meaning only 10 spatial dimensions of vectors she calculated?

Back