• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To keep froggy quiet (STAGE1 Frogman vs Whisper) (GRACE)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Story soon

• Both are 8-A
  • Fight is located at Robot 64's tutorial stage
  • Anything above 8-A is restricted
  • Both are 5 meters away from eachother
  • Speed is equal
  • Whisper & Frogman have equipment and Whisper has prior knowledge on Frogman's equipment whilst frogman doesn't have prior knowledge
  • Idk the battle music tho
"I'M NOT A FURRY!":

"Ribbit": 4

"SMELLY PANTS! SMELLY PANTS!" (Incon):

Last edited:
Base Frogman responds by using Body potential usage to turn his arm into a large bone shield, shaped like a guitar to protect himself. Then he attempts to further modify the arm to function as a guitar, likely using veins as strings, tuning them correctly will still take some time 👀

Base Frogman responds by using Body potential usage to turn his arm into a large bone shield, shaped like a guitar to protect himself. Then he attempts to further modify the arm to function as a guitar, likely using veins as strings, tuning them correctly will still take some time 👀
If that happens Whisper will attempt to back flip behind Frog and dive kick him

If that happens Whisper will attempt to back flip behind Frog and dive kick him
Either base Frogman opens a sudden mouth on his back to bite off the feet going for 'dive kick', or will open the mouth beforehand to send a stream of wind to blow her away, use varies depending on the sin-meter of Whisper (aka 2. case if she is kind, 1. case if she is toxic, bullies others etc). Wonder if her Extrasensory Perception could see through the bite defending-attack.

Also could you please vote here, if Accel gains 7 votes it can be written on VSBW likely

Either base Frogman opens a sudden mouth on his back to bite off the feet going for 'dive kick', or will open the mouth beforehand to send a stream of wind to blow her away, use varies depending on the sin-meter of Whisper (aka 2. case if she is kind, 1. case if she is toxic, bullies others etc). Wonder if her Extrasensory Perception could see through the bite defending-attack.
Her foot would regen thanks to mid regen she'll back flip, if blown away she'll back flip onto her feet on the ground then she'll Screech, (she is kind of toxic but she really has anger issues), it wouldn't it ain't Scarlet's precog it only detects energy.

Her foot would regen thanks to mid regen she'll back flip, if blown away she'll back flip onto her feet on the ground then she'll Screech, (she is kind of toxic but she really has anger issues), it wouldn't it ain't Scarlet's precog it only detects energy.
No need to be merciful then, how fast is the mid regen, can feet regen before she lands on the ground? Frogman could convert the feet into EXP bonus for a bit extra strength, but will instead spit them away while yelling "How horrible they taste". As for screeching, Frogman can cover ears with biological manipulation at the cost of getting senses lowered. "Time to Screech bullets instead" as Frogman continues with hand machineguns:
  • Blood Bullets - Laser Frogman can shoot its own laser blood drops from fingers as explosive bullets. Since Frogman's blood slowly regenerates, this makes his hands "infinity" ammo supply range weapons.

No need to be merciful then, how fast is the mid regen, can feet regen before she lands on the ground? Frogman could convert the feet into EXP bonus for a bit extra strength, but will instead spit them away while yelling "How horrible they taste". As for screeching, Frogman can cover ears with biological manipulation at the cost of getting senses lowered. "Time to Screech bullets instead" as Frogman continues with hand machineguns:
  • Blood Bullets - Laser Frogman can shoot its own laser blood drops from fingers as explosive bullets. Since Frogman's blood slowly regenerates, this makes his hands "infinity" ammo supply range weapons.
I'd say 5 seconds, Whisper would latch onto laser with her tail before remarking "obviously, I clean myself! And I've had to bite down on rusty metal before." She would then try to rip out his ears in order to put her guitar in front of them to start playing her guitar, she would be behind frog so the bullets probably won't hit her.

I'd say 5 seconds, Whisper would latch onto laser with her tail before remarking "obviously, I clean myself! And I've had to bite down on rusty metal before." She would then try to rip out his ears in order to put her guitar in front of them to start playing her guitar, she would be behind frog so the bullets probably won't hit her.
Frogman still seems to have a 5-second agility advantage then. When she tries getting close (to rip out ears), Frogman could catch her off guard with Frogman Rampage, pulling her beforehand with a tongue grappling hook into a rush of speed-amped bone armed punches, applicable from both the front and backside (as Frogman can inertly switch where his arms point out). The rush can further be made deadlier by growing teeth on boxing fists and finishing the rush with one last damage-boosted punch.
  • Frogman rampage - Frogman hits his opponent with a tongue-grabbing hook, pulls up the enemy close, and then beats them either with a rush of bone-fist punches (powered by wind released from behind elbows), or crushes them with 'Aligator Jaws' arm grip full of sharp teeth (also powered by wind release from sides). The 'attack boxing style' Frogmen are trained in further forms cracks even in massively stronger enemies. It fits well with the ideal of a frog pulling up prey and "eating it".

Frogman still seems to have a 5-second agility advantage then. When she tries getting close (to rip out ears), Frogman could catch her off guard with Frogman Rampage, pulling her beforehand with a tongue grappling hook into a rush of speed-amped bone armed punches, applicable from both the front and backside (as Frogman can inertly switch where his arms point out). The rush can further be made deadlier by growing teeth on boxing fists and finishing the rush with one last damage-boosted punch.
  • Frogman rampage - Frogman hits his opponent with a tongue-grabbing hook, pulls up the enemy close, and then beats them either with a rush of bone-fist punches (powered by wind released from behind elbows), or crushes them with 'Aligator Jaws' arm grip full of sharp teeth (also powered by wind release from sides). The 'attack boxing style' Frogmen are trained in further forms cracks even in massively stronger enemies. It fits well with the ideal of a frog pulling up prey and "eating it".
Sounds good though regen comes in hand she'll still Screech in order to get him off her once frog Rampage is finished (whisper's regen will fix her up)
She'll go for her guitar which makes a forcefield around her that is the durability of her own durability and she'll attempt to pick up laser and throw him around

Sounds good though regen comes in hand she'll still Screech in order to get him off her once frog Rampage is finished (whisper's regen will fix her up)
She'll go for her guitar which makes a forcefield around her that is the durability of her own durability and she'll attempt to pick up laser and throw him around
Not sure if she can fix herself then despite guarding, as Frogman will continue the rampage till she is literally torn into small pieces. The rush will quickly stack dozens of speed-amped punches (powered by wind releases behind elbows), all fists having scalpel-like teeth covering, the potential to outbeat her regen is great. Combined with blood heat energy, the final damage boost strike, and 'attack boxing style' allowing to crack even higher durability opponents, the Frogman Rampage is highly dangerous.

Not sure if she can fix herself then despite guarding, as Frogman will continue the rampage till she is literally torn into small pieces. The rush will quickly stack dozens of speed-amped punches (powered by wind releases behind elbows), all fists having scalpel-like teeth covering, the potential to outbeat her regen is great. Combined with blood heat energy, the final damage boost strike, and 'attack boxing style' allowing to crack even higher durability opponents, the Frogman Rampage is highly dangerous.

Gonna respond later

While I think of a response uhhh look right here

The regen is passive and does it on it's own she'll use toon force and elasticity to make a somewhat attack reflection for the rampage
I have no response to the fists teeth. (For now wink)
Bump

If you reply with another link instead Javen I swear-
(I will put the weirdest links I know here)
Froggy what the fu-

The regen is passive and does it on it's own she'll use toon force and elasticity to make a somewhat attack reflection for the rampage

Froggy what the fu-
It sounds like she can last to counter, but what about her stamina? Her wounds may be fixed but she’d still be hurt from taking all those hits and cuts, wouldn’t she? And of course there’s the heat Frogman produces.

But given that a foot can be regenerated in 5 seconds, the rampage should be able to outbeat her whole body regen. The elasticity and toon force will be problematic (maybe sharp teeth and boxing style could make cracks even in an elastic body?).

Froggy what the fu-
fuuuu

It sounds like she can last to counter, but what about her stamina? Her wounds may be fixed but she’d still be hurt from taking all those hits and cuts, wouldn’t she? And of course there’s the heat Frogman produces.
Maybe wrapping the tongue around her at multiple points and letting the thousands of Celsius to do their job could be as well effective, besides the Frogman Rampage, Whisper doesn't seem to have any heat resistance.

Any way Whisper can avoid being severely burned by Frogman’s tongue after taking the combo which’ll definitely do great damage?

Any way Whisper can avoid being severely burned by Frogman’s tongue after taking the combo which’ll definitely do great damage?
I'm pretty sure yeah though she'll once again use the guitar if she gets away from frog shell use the guitar to throw him aroudn

I'm pretty sure yeah though she'll once again use the guitar if she gets away from frog shell use the guitar to throw him aroudn
Frogboi aim with his tongue still shouldn't be underestimated, may the rampage not KO Whisper and she launches him into some direction with the guitar telekinesis, Frogboi would wrap her up with the tongue as he is sent flying. If Whisper is playing with both hands, this has the potential to restrict her from doing anything else than using the guitar and Frogboi can hold at her (as his tongue with a similar, if not greater LS). While Frogboi can somewhat control how far he is thrown with telekinesis, he can transport all his heat from his energy-blood at Whisper through his tongue, burning her past her regen in a very short time. Is there anything for Whisper to try before she falls into ashes?

Frogboi aim with his tongue still shouldn't be underestimated, may the rampage not KO Whisper and she launches him into some direction with the guitar telekinesis, Frogboi would wrap her up with the tongue as he is sent flying. If Whisper is playing with both hands, this has the potential to restrict her from doing anything else than using the guitar and Frogboi can hold at her (as his tongue with a similar, if not greater LS). While Frogboi can somewhat control how far he is thrown with telekinesis, he can transport all his heat from his energy-blood at Whisper through his tongue, burning her past her regen in a very short time. Is there anything for Whisper to try before she falls into ashes?
Seems like she doesn't have much against this wincoin, going to vote Frogboi FRA

Back