• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jose meets Apocalypse 2 (Jose Cruz vs Stage 4 Frogman rematch)

Froggytron

He/Him
Story:
Frogman: After watching the simulation of our battle, you sure have that dangerous atom method. My mission is to slay all High sin meters in this continent, yet I don't feel 100% safe with you being around having that Particle Fission. Unfortunately, you will be blasted away the first. But as I praise you for hating Liars, Superstition, and Greed as me, I will probably revert you back once Im done here, unless I forget. So before I charge my technique, show me all you got so that I can remember you well, José!

José: ....

Stage 4 Frogman with equipment is used.
Speed equalized.
Both possess prior knowledge.
The location is the Roman Forum, Rome, Italy.
The starting distance is 10 meters.
The first match to be rewritten.

Frogman:
Jose:
Incon:

Last edited:
So as said in the story, Frogman will open his arms and will begin to charge immerse Red Laser energy on his hand palms. As Frogman wants this W.I.S.H. nuke cast to be close to perfection, it gives 4 seconds to José, before it is fully executed. Frogman also gives most of his attention to what José will attempt during this time.
  • W.I.S.H Nuke cast - By a massive clap of charged hands, Frogman can vibrate reality to cast numerous red laser wave-vibrations going to all sides (up to a large country area). Vibrations bypass objects and use their country-vaporizing damage only on things Frogman focuses on, for example freeing a city from its evil citizens at the molecular level of precision.

Jose has a wincon, but it is very unlikely he can land it before the W.I.S.H Nuke is used, additionally Jose will probably have to take Frogman out multiple times since he knows there's a chance he can regenerate.

Jose won't be able to leave the blast radius in time or protect himself from that level of AP, Frogman very much has a decisive win here, Jose is fast with that Overclocked AMP but Frogman is also just as smart and will use all his abilities to dodge or use the nuke before he can get off his Trump Card. Jose can try his best but his opponent's power and regen was too much for him.

Question, does the W.I.S.H Nuke use absolute zero?

Jose won't be able to leave the blast radius in time
Im wondering what would happen if Jose activated the ability 'making him move away from matter'. Technically that's how he could escape the range. Unless Frogman forces the first red laser wave vibrations to ignore Jose (they would pass through him as if they were non-existent), and then would activate to harm Jose at a later point, forcing Jose to somehow levitate between them away.
Question, does the W.I.S.H Nuke use absolute zero?
While passing through objects (Frogman doesn't intend to destroy), they don't do anything, as if they didn't exist on a material side, yet are still visible to the eye. Measuring their temperature seems impossible. The moment they meet with objects for destruction, all the damage, effects of Red Laser, and crazy heat are used to vaporize them, without harming other things at a molecular precision.

Im wondering what would happen if Jose activated the ability 'making him move away from matter'. Technically that's how he could escape the range. Unless Frogman forces the first red laser wave vibrations to ignore Jose (they would pass through him as if they were non-existent), and then would activate to harm Jose at a later point, forcing Jose to somehow levitate between them away.
He could if it was a projectile, by the sounds of it-
  • W.I.S.H Nuke cast - By a massive clap of charged hands, Frogman can vibrate reality to cast numerous red laser wave-vibrations going to all sides (up to a large country area). Vibrations bypass objects and use their country-vaporizing damage only on things Frogman focuses on, for example freeing a city from its evil citizens at the molecular level of precision.
Yeah by the sounds of the ability it's closer to a reality warping kinda of mechanics so even though Crying Girls can manipulate and nullify matter manipulation and heat, it can't bend or reach out of the realms of reality.

I vote for Frogman

Yeah by the sounds of the ability it's closer to a reality warping kinda of mechanics so even though Crying Girls can manipulate and nullify matter manipulation and heat, it can't bend or reach out of the realms of reality.
Well, it's definitely an advanced Red Laser spell, bringing further chaos to physics than the lower attacks. And there still is the aging attribute.

Stage 4 Frogman FRA

Back