• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Indie cross RP sign-up thread

Rules: You can only submit 2 characters and one at least to be a fc/oc character
Dang, I wanted to use 2 VS Battles characters. Oh well.
My first pick. I have an FC/OC character I want to use for this. I'll have his profile out sometime this weekend.

Dang, I wanted to use 2 VS Battles characters. Oh well.
My first pick. I have an FC/OC character I want to use for this. I'll have his profile out sometime this weekend.
I have this feeling you simp for Sam idk why tho

Guess I'll try this out! Tell me if there's anything wrong with it, btw; this is my first time using FC/OC for...anything really, let alone Roleplay lol.

(Though if you want a far more accurate version of his "toolkit", use this blog)

Also watched to the end, where do you find gold as this Javen? The evolving probes and OP vibes of their general which still holds a personality are perfect, very similar if I was making an FU adaptation in this style (which sadly is out of my gasp tho in terms of animation)
Leo, also I did find your yt channel when typing up everyone's Name's here on yt they're good ngl

Leo, also I did find your yt channel when typing up everyone's Name's here on yt they're good ngl
You found Froggytron's vids, congrats! Froggytron, the mascot of FU, is one of very few FU characters having his own RLF form, 20 centimeter-tall model from 2layer tough paper 👀

Also, searching 'Javenplayz253' has 0 results, yet YT starts to recommend content below as this, and this, and this. Did you by any chance influence it somehow? xD Why does your nickname draw YT algorithms to throw such cursed things, my brain cannot comprehend

You found Froggytron's vids, congrats! Froggytron, the mascot of FU, is one of very few FU characters having his own RLF form, 20 centimeter-tall model from 2layer tough paper 👀

Also, searching 'Javenplayz253' has 0 results, yet YT starts to recommend content below as this, and this, and this. Did you by any chance influence it somehow? xD Why does your nickname draw YT algorithms to throw such cursed things my brain cannot comprehend
OH GOD NO!
Mine is a vs show I made also some has my face in it and I'll never reveal it

Back