• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GRACE! Some Animator vs Whisper (Chanimate vs Whisper (Stick Shenanigans)) [0-4-0]

Chanimate

He/Him
Chanimate vs Whisper (Stick Shenanigans)

Chanimate has access to his equipment, excluding the Command Block. Has Immortality Type 4 and Mosquito Manipulation, but only has access to Commands he has used in videos.

Whisper has prior knowledge about Chani’s ability to use Death Manipulation (/Kill Command), but not how he does it. She just knows he can do it

Starting distance is 4 kilometers

Chanimate: 0

Whisper: 4 (Rayfire, MintyBoi1, Chanimate, Javenplayz253)

Incon: 0

Last edited:
With AP advantage, Whisper continually One-Shots, but with Immortality, she just has to stun lock him before he can do anything like Death Manipulation. He could also use a star to become invincible temporarily, which might allow him to get a /kill off. However, Whisper definitely has the advantage

Plus, Chani death warps every time he dies (to his spawn point), which we'll just say is where he was at the start of the fight

Bro hit me with the triple combo 💀
With AP advantage, Whisper continually One-Shots, but with Immortality, she just has to stun lock him before he can do anything like Death Manipulation. He could also use a star to become invincible temporarily, which might allow him to get a /kill off. However, Whisper definitely has the advantage
If he does use star Whisper could easily grab him with tk via having higher LS
She also speed blitzes, but with immortality, death manipulation, and optional equipment, I think that's okay
Read above though I have no arguments for Death manip outside it's ooc
Plus, Chani death warps every time he dies (to his spawn point), which we'll just say is where he was at the start of the fight
Again TK goes brrr

Bro hit me with the triple combo 💀

If he does use star Whisper could easily grab him with tk via having higher LS

Read above though I have no arguments for Death manip outside it's ooc

Again TK goes brrr
Like I said, Whisper has the advantage. The main point is that Death Manipulation, while ooc, is something he would do if nothing else works. The only way he would be able to pull one off is if he has enough time, which he would need Invulnerability for. Because he doesn't have to move to activate /kill, TK wouldn't stop him from doing it. However, I do think it's more likely Whisper kill-stuns him before Chani pulls off a /kill

Like I said, Whisper has the advantage. The main point is that Death Manipulation, while ooc, is something he would do if nothing else works. The only way he would be able to pull one off is if he has enough time, which he would need Invulnerability for. Because he doesn't have to move to activate /kill, TK wouldn't stop him from doing it. However, I do think it's more likely Whisper kill-stuns him before Chani pulls off a /kill
Whisper could likely strum her guitar which would emit shockwaves to distract chan from /kill

Whisper could likely strum her guitar which would emit shockwaves to distract chan from /kill
Is that something that would stop him from /kill? It's possible (I'm autistic and chaotic noises can distract me), but it's also likely that those noises would make me angrier and activate /kill faster

Is that something that would stop him from /kill? It's possible (I'm autistic and chaotic noises can distract me), but it's also likely that those noises would make me angrier and activate /kill faster
She's aware of /kill
So she'll likely make it so, then she could use her attacks whilst He's distracted to one-shot.

She's aware of /kill
So she'll likely make it so, then she could use her attacks whilst He's distracted to one-shot.
Users of Super Stars should resist sound manipulation to a degree (Super Horns in MK8Deluxe don't work on people under the effects of a Super Star). Not saying that your distraction wouldn't work at all (plus it's likely he wouldn't even be able to activate one, although he doesn't need to move to do it), it's just that there's a chance the Super Star lets him resist that

Bullet Bill. Become a thing with no ears. Bam. Problem solved. He could also just… casually outrun the sound with some of his items.

There is a good chance Whisper wins via Knocking Chani out for an hour (instead of her going for an insta kill, however I can use commands while sleeping due to how Minecraft works) or by incapacitating him for a day (She has higher stamina and can kill stun him)

If Chanimate is restrained, couldn’t he just, die then respawn? Like, lure them somewhere, be restrained, die, respawn, /Kill. Complicated, but if it comes to that, I’m sure he’d do it.
His commands don’t require him to be unrestrained

So Whisper just one shots and blitzes until Chanimate is knocked out before he does an instant death command. Whisper is sounding better here since that’s a last resort seemingly.

So Whisper just one shots and blitzes until Chanimate is knocked out before he does an instant death command. Whisper is sounding better here since that’s a last resort seemingly.
That’s right, although if Chani is knocked out, he can still do the instant death command.

Whisper can easily lift him up, and throw him around she can one shot and blitz him, she can go up to him and Screech in his ear to possibly cause an ear bleed.
Yeah but his stuff works while knocked out, maybe the pain could rattle his brain or Whisper could use her LS to choke him to death.

Back