• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To celebrate my 20k Edits. Ikki vs Madara

Rocker1189 said:
If only Madara used his Susanoo as an early move in character in this form :/. Game Madara did though.
I mean ikki would have Oikage-d that.

Though if it makes it any fair i can change this to any other Madara form (as long as it's not Edo madara, cus the low godly).

Can Ikki do that past a barrier?

And pretty sure none of the forms really spams susanoo out of nowhere. Some use it a lot more, but not out and spam it as an opening.

It would only be fairer is Madara started in the susanoo or had reason to be lieve he needed it at the start of the fight else this form is the best one for this fight due to flight.

Game base Madara had time reversal though

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Can Ikki do that past a barrier?
And pretty sure none of the forms really spams susanoo out of nowhere. Some use it a lot more, but not out and spam it as an opening.
I mean the one case of the Oikage death hax is past Iris' Orichalcos (i will make a profile for her when i get the time), which is essentially just a device that is an armor and that's stupidly sturdy and heals her infinitely.

Firephoenixearl said:
I mean the one case of the Oikage death hax is past Iris' Orichalcos (i will make a profile for her when i get the time), which is essentially just a device that is an armor and that's stupidly sturdy and heals her infinitely.
The susanoo is kind of as wide as a mountain at full size, not sure it's the same thing.

Uhm, yeah it's not the same thing. Though on this topic i somehow now want to see ikki just using oikage to kill someone who's inside the house by yeeting every wall in his path till he reaches him, it'll be hilarious. xD

Win? Honestly I am leaning on Madara now.

As long as said guy does not have some crazy fate shit he does I guess?

I mean what did you expect lol, you can see her resistances. If he is just going to say, Die and she how else is it meant to go?

Back