• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

To Celebrate my 10k edits in the wiki. Fukurou Tsurubami vs Kurono Shinguuji

Following. I think Kurono would need to use World Crisis to win but I'm not sure how likely she is to use it.

Well she doesn't use it like at all cus she's not legally allowed to. But since that doesn't apply here I guess she would go for some clock up and clock lock before trying world crisis once she sees that her attacks got erased by the passive wrong conversion.

So the question is, would Fukurou be able to anger her or seal her before that happens...

Likely no because her clock up will give her a massive speed advantage due to the time hax. Besides the only times we've seen her angry is when her students have been in danger. So I'd say no, he likely won't be able to due to the time hax.

He might be able to use Combine Everything to take on her power, but with time manip it would be hard to land a blow...

I don't think he'll be able to practically get something off in time, voting for Kurono.

Ok there is also testament to worry about, but I can see Kurono being able to deal some decent dmg to the moon then using time stuff to get outta there. So I don't think it would be that much of a problem. Combine everything wouldn't work for the best either as she fights with guns so while it would make him stronger from her perspective it wouldn't change much.

Anyway vote counted:

Kurono 1

Bami: 0

From asking around with people, Testament probably shouldn't count as an incon due to how long it takes for the moon to come down. They've said since it takes more than an hour, any damage to the other fighter after that shouldn't count as part of the fight.

Apparently it came from the KO rule of one hour. If a character's dead/KO'd for one hour and then comes back it's loss under SBA. He extended that to if a character's dead for one hour and then kills the other it doesn't count, since they've already lost from KO.

If this seems to weird we could make a thread about it, since it was just one guy's opinion.

I was told the incon after death range would be one hour, not one day. But I don't think it's a written rule, should a thread be made?

Blackcurrant91 said:
Hey Iapitus, how does Testament work? doesn't it only activate upon his death?
Yes, precisely.

Blackcurrant91 said:
Should it even be listed as a tier then? if it takes a day to work and only works upon him like losing the match?
SCP-682 has an on-death ability given a tier.

It's like instantly died to his death though right? so it's sort of combat applicable. If 24 hours after you die a moon crashes into the battlefield. It would suck if you where still there but why would you be?

Well the moon would probably destroy all life on Earth when it crashes down... Even if they weren't on the battlefield, an 8-A would still probably die.

24 hours is incap time. There's no inconclusive time, that's what the other thread's trying to figure out.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
It is looking like a week give or take is gonna be enough time for a post mortem attack to cause an inconclusive
Hmm I'd still say a couple of country level range ee could be enough to destroy the moon by reaching its core or sth.

Back