• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How is shifting space-time EE? Destroying the very essence of magical power does not give me the context into power nulling his soul.

Proof that this effect works on all Desperado passives and not just Tendou himself?

Can we get an explanation as to why Self-Sustenance through Excessive Awakening for that one guy would scale to everyone else?

Ouma's ability is Psychometry.

For Ikki's first key we just go with whatever's consistent.

That is all I have. Everything else is fine.

Thank you. Ovens' evaluations are probably fine to apply, unless other staff members have objections.

How is shifting space-time EE? Destroying the very essence of magical power does not give me the context into power nulling his soul.

Proof that this effect works on all Desperado passives and not just Tendou himself?

Can we get an explanation as to why Self-Sustenance through Excessive Awakening for that one guy would scale to everyone else?

Ouma's ability is Psychometry.
I mean it's described like EE, but i guess a form of BFR would work too. Im not sure cus i think one time it was said that it collapses that part of space time.

The thing is, his ability normally is power null and it works by kind of dispelling or destroying the composition of magic. And he uses the same thing on the soul. Honestly it is just soul manip, but the thing is it's a bit different from what normal soul manip would work in rakudai cus they said enough magical power would destroy Tendou's soul, Moroboshi doesn't have enough magical power, but still somehow destroyed his soul. By rakudai standards it's like having dura neg for the soul.

I mean they said he doesn't need rest anymore cus he's not human anymore, he's achieved EA. And this description is something that applies to all EA desperados (which are....3 in total). If he lacks rest because of being an EA desperado why would it not scale to other EA desperados?

Fair.

Because unless outright stated, achieving a shared new state in a verse does not automatically give every user of that new state the same powers.

Well it's been almost 2 full days since cal said he'd look at this. Is it ok if i just continue with the changes? I want to finish this to let Schnee do his CRT or Q&A board whatever it is, about the Acausality type 4.

I suppose that it is probably fine, yes, but only what Ovens accepted.

That won’t be for a while dude, you can get some more quotes ready as I do that.
Kind of hate this ngl. Are there arguments you need to make or gather proof for or are you just gonna question the viability of the quotes? If it's the latter do try to make it sooner rather than later (it's not very time consuming for you cus you will just be putting all the work onto me to prove it).

I mean I’m not sure I can do that when I have shit to do, I’ll let you know when the time comes

Back