• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok so i finished the entirety of Rakudai including the new volumes and boy o boy do I have stuff to add here. I will compile this into characters and their changes so that things can be easier to follow.

Tendou Harima
Starting off with the old man himself. One of the EA desperados and a dude who gives everyone else more abilities than he gives himself, i don't plan on making a profile for Tendou yet but there are some things that i would like to get accepted (that scale to other characters) first.

• Tendou is incorporeal (is a soul): he takes on a spiritual form. All enemy attacks pass through it like a haze. All this is very similar to the noble arts of the Knight in White and Lorelei, able to turn their body into fog. However, this is where the similarities end. Their noble arts blend their own body molecules with mist, and the Great Flame takes full spiritual form. This scales to Kurono Shinguuji's EE (can erase Tendou): Taking this into account, I can effectively fight the Great Flame by shifting its coordinates in the space-time continuum using the " World Collapse " technique and Yuudai Moroboshi's "power nullification" (can destroy the soul): and the Former King of Swords of Seven Stars, capable of destroying the very essence of magical power.
  • Desperado "passives" are not range related, here is Touka getting the effect simply by recalling Tendou
  • More explanation of the "showing the death of others" Desperados do
  • More desperado fear effects and Tendou's questionable teleportation:
  • More proof of the death people see near desperados just being how they picture themselves dying rather than something imposed on by the Desperados
  • A ton more stuff for desperado fear too
  • All Desperados who have achieved EA have Self Sustainance type 3, possibly all types (was sealed in a frozen box for half a century: Thinking about it, how long has it been since he achieved " overwakening "? Now that his body was no longer human, he did not need sleep. It was for this reason that, while in the ice prison, his consciousness remained awake.
So again a lot of this is already accepted i just want to put some of this further context out there.

Shizuya Kirihara
Only 1 minor addition he can cheat even radars with his conceptual stealth:
- And you also cheat cameras with radars. During the qualifiers for the festival, you were reflected in the cameras? - I could hide from them at any moment. - Really? Why didn't he?

Kurono Shinguuji:
  • Age manip: And pulled the trigger. - " Hourly Draw of Death ". - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!?!? Immediately after Kurono's firing, the aircraft carrier Illinois collapsed instantly. Crumbling into rusty pieces, it fell apart and went to the bottom. Kurono's ability forcibly accelerated the time of the aircraft carrier, and in a couple of seconds it reached its end of life and collapsed. Balancing alone on a piece of ship armor, Kurono looked around,
  • Desperado, can time travel and "rewrite the past"
  • Duplication
Abraham Carter (Superman)
Starting off with Superman himself, the greatest powerhouse of the US. A clone of Tyrant (Adam Goetia) made from his soul (device). This is the main context but let's get down to the abilities cus ughhh does he have a lot, before we get into it, this is the reason he has so many abilities
  • Body Puppetry: They all, including Kuza, did not follow Abraham of their own accord. Their bodies did not obey, they could not resist and simply walked forward against their will. This involved the power of Superman Abraham Carter.
  • Brain Washing (Mind Control): “That's right,” nodded Abraham. - The tyrant was brainwashing people from the ruling class around the world with his abilities, drawing them into war. When the world was depleted, the Rebellion set out to build a new form of government where people with supernatural powers would take the lead. Scales to Abraham cus Abraham has Tyrant's soul (which is the source of all abilities and magic):
  • Fire Manipulation: Despite the darkness, Abraham took a few steps forward and waved his hand. At the same moment, flames burst from his palm, scattering and revealing the darkness surrounding them.
  • Soul Manip: As the blaze of his magical power grew brighter, Kuzu and Tsukikage's bodies shook more violently, and they both vomited from their mouths. " Spiritual Manipulation ". Both of them were brainwashed with Superman's abilities to give an American-friendly testimony.
  • Clairvoyance: When asked by Islands, Abraham was silent for a while. With his own power, he checked the situation at the base and only after that he opened his mouth.
  • Electricity Manip:
  • Teleportation (on himself and others):
  • Precog:
  • Telekinesis and resistance to ESP:
  • Hypnosis
  • Desperado, however somehow he is not a "natural born desperado" so he hasn't shown any traits of desperado yet so he gains no abilities as this guy is the weirdest desperado around (unless they just mean he has the power of a desperado, which would be tyrant, but isn't one himself)
  • Clones, tons and tons of clones. However these clones are not created by him. Abraham is just a mass produced "clone" created by Island. So idk if Abraham's clones would go on his profile (cus he doesn't duplicate himself, he's just a ton of ppl basically)
  • Immunity to Pain Manipulation (is a doll made from cell magic), resisted Oreki's Violet Pain.
  • Telepathy: - A-ha-ha! It sounds really scary. They use "telepathy" to unite their own minds, which allows them to achieve amazing results in a team.
  • Class P Lifting Strength with TK (broke Xiaoli's arm): “So they are true… rumors about the terrifying power of the clones. I was surprised when my arm suddenly broke under the influence of an invisible force. Xiaoli's dominant arm was bent at an unnatural angle by the invisible force of " telekinesis ." By stolen by the power of Stella's " dragon metabolism ", the girl straightened and healed her hand.
  • Immunity to Soul Manipulation (he is just a magical creation without a soul, a machine)
  • Mind Manipulation (can use electricity to short circuit ppl's brain)
  • Explosion Creation:
  • Immortality type 2 (possibly type 3 due to reconstructing his body), Inorganic physiology (is a purely magical creature), and Body Control
Ouma Kurogane:
  • Ouma ESP: " Dragon Eye ," said Ouma, and pointed the blade of his Ryutsume sword into the sky. Read the wind. Listen to him. Follow the remnants of magical power scattered by the wind. Follow in their footsteps ... Soon, Ouma was figuring out where the source of magical power he was tracking was hiding.
  • Ouma pseudo-heat manipulation (can make liquids boil by reducing the atmospheric pressure):
  • Statistics Amplification (can turn the wind into Pseudo magic)
Edelweiss
Can control people she inflicts wounds on.
Ikki Kurogane
But of course, we cannot have a Rakudai CRT without mentioning the king himself now can we? First of all, i think Ikki will have 2 more keys. 1 in base and 1 fused with Shizuku. Let's go over them one by one. What happens here is, after dying to Or-Gaule Shizuku manages to save Ikki by turning him into his 10y/o body (due to lack of cells).
Base
Attack Potency: At least 10-C (Stated several times to have the strength of a child and has some feats of having such a weak body), possibly low 7-B+ (1.7x 10^16 joules | he himself stated that he has only 50% of his older self capability). I don't know which of these to take, the 10-C seems more consistent, but the Low 7-B is stated by Ikki and he's a pretty reliable source when it comes to his own body so just leave both i'd say.​
Shizuku fused (Or as i like to call it Shikki)
Same stats as his Vermillion Empire key (cus he is in his older body when he's fused with Shizuku), in addition to all of Shizuku's abilities
Now technically since he gained all of Shizuku's magic his Ittou Shura and Ittou Rasetsu should be over 10x more effective due to the fact that Shizuku has more magic than the average blazer who is stated to have 10x more magic than Ikki. Which means Ittou Shura and Ittou Rasetsu are now a 600x and a 6000x stat amp respectively.

Last edited:
Don't think too deeply about it you weirdo. It's just fusion that's it. No weird descriptions with the "they became one" allowed.

I hate that these CRTs are so lonely. people don't participate in the actual rakudai CRTs but turn every vs thread into a CRT.

Last edited:
How applicable the range is or how applicable the ability is?

Cus the applicability of desperado hax doesn't change they just gain the bonus of "you don't need to be in range (not range related) of their aura to be affected".

The latter.

It was pointed out in the scan you posted that recalling Tendou made Touka understand what would happen if the two met again.

If a character were to have the desperado dispatched or gotten rid of without meeting them, that issue is no longer there

I mean that is how desperados currently work as well.

If you somehow can deal with a desperado through the whole fear thingy their ability doesn't affect you anymore (after their death). The meeting them however isn't necessarily a condition. Example Ikki when he first met edel he was affected before he even saw who she was, and he had never met her before.

The only thing the "you get affected if you recall them" changes is if characters get out of range. It can be somewhat argued that even if they die the effect remains but i don't think anyone can or will ever argue that cus it was never shown to be the case, so don't worry about that.

Last edited:
Btw @Schnee_One about the question on the OP, what do you think?

• Clones, tons and tons of clones. However these clones are not created by him. Abraham is just a mass produced "clone" created by Island. So idk if Abraham's clones would go on his profile (cus he doesn't duplicate himself, he's just a ton of ppl basically)

"The meeting them however isn't necessarily a condition. Example Ikki when he first met edel he was affected before he even saw who she was, and he had never met her before."

This is a case of the effect taking place when you first meet the desperado. My point here is that not meeting the desperado face to face after already meeting them once does not mean it works the same way.

Touka is effected because she is recalling what will happen if her and Tendou met again. My point here is that while the effect is still in place because of her remembering what will happen if they meet again, it doesn't really matter against characters who can take out the desperado without meeting them.

Simply put, the effect is still there, just not in the same fashion.

As for clones, nah. Abraham had his clones mass produced through other means.

Touka is effected because she is recalling what will happen if her and Tendou met again. My point here is that while the effect is still in place because of her remembering what will happen if they meet again, it doesn't really matter against characters who can take out the desperado without meeting them.
Oh the thing is in that case it's "meeting" cus she can't really defeat him otherwise, but the point of recalling them is you remember the "gravitational pull of their fate" (the desperado shit). You don't need to meet them again, think of them leaving a mark on your opinion. It's a case of "if you think about fighting them again". The one who said the "meet" thingy isn't even Touka, it's Kurono.

Fair on the clones i guess. What about the guy who makes the clones? If he has a profile do those go to him?

Like you said, it occurs if you think about fighting them again, there are characters who have the range and abilities to dispatch people without fighting them.

As for clones, does the guy who makes them create them under his own power?

No thats just within the context of the wiki, its hardly a fight if you just hax the other character without even being there.

Anyway, we're derailing

That should be fine then

Lol

Anyway, I dropped my agreement, I assume that me bringing up the acausality thing I mentioned here would be in poor timing

What acausality? You can bring it up tbh. I doubt anyone will have much, if anything at all, to challenge from the OP either way (it's pretty cut and dry), so i don't mind if you bring up another topic to discuss.

Miles better to have it here than in another vs thread.

Type 4 Acausality was never actually accepted by any staff on the previous CRT, it was only accepted as resistance to fate manipulation

Ogbunaii said it was resistance to fate manipulation and no other staff commented on the matter

That's not entirely true. Other staff didn't comment on it specifically because they said "the additions look fine" or "all besides X look fine". But you can check the quotes, it's pretty blatant that it's acausality and that's not even bringing in context from the fact that they can manipulate causality, they're immune to causality abilities, etc etc etc.

Also that is back when i was still using the wiki to give additions, but with time i got more proof so it stayed.

Ok but you can't say "they sped up the process" like that. That was my point. What could have happened is another story, but don't make it sound like a fact.

But honestly let's just not stick too much on it. We can discuss it here, i posted the scans for acausality and we can discuss that if you want.

I can't, because that straight up shouldn't have been passed to begin with.

Ill make another CRT at another point on this

Back