• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(To Aru Revision) A Certain Magical Revision New Testament

No I too am going for 9A/8B
As i said in my summary post, i thought we were going with 9A/8B, but it seems most (including the Mods too i guess) have agreed with 8B/8A so meh.
I can change it to At leat 9-A, Possibly 8-B, if you two want. However, I have to ask again - would you be open to the idea of At least 8-C, Possibly 8-B? I am pretty sure that I asked this before, and I, as much as I am embarrassed to admit it, was waiting for the both of you to comment for a bit now, hence, why I left this thread go quiet for a bit.

I can change it to At leat 9-A, Possibly 8-B, if you two want. However, I have to ask again - would you be open to the idea of At least 8-C, Possibly 8-B? I am pretty sure that I asked this before, and I, as much as I am embarrassed to admit it, was waiting for the both of you to comment for a bit now, hence, why I left this thread go quiet for a bit.
Sorry but I still find certain ratings to be to high

Not bad, i think 8C works just as much as 9A so I'd be fine with it.

Kek, if you just said that a few days ago, this thread would've been... not resolved since there are quite a number of profiles that need to be edited, but would be a good start.

... Ah, frick, right. I already started and made three profiles (Touma, Kakeru, ad Yuiitsu) At Least 8-B, likely 8-A. I think I might've been too hasty. Should I just say never mind or just go ahead and change them? Am pretty sure the mods were overall netural to the upgrades.

Last edited:
Also, Touma's Dragons shouldn't have the 7B end, they have direct feats against the Black Sphere which scales to 7A, and their dura (minus Ice as he has 5B dura) should scale to it too as they were literally charging with their bodies in the Sphere.

Okay. It seems best to wait for him in order to make certain.

Last edited:
Sure.

Admittedly, I have already begun the process of applying this CRT to (three) profiles - before DT commented, by my reckoning - and have been idling for a bit in order to figure out a proper time plan to tackle all of the other profiles affected... and yes, this edit was before Noir and Doggo expressed their desire to change the tier upgrade for lower tier characters to At Least 9-A/8-C, Possibly 8-B.

I think Kamijou should have a "higher with willpower" since he has survived worse shit through it (othinus crossbow and Choronzon's flaming sword)

Nah, if rest of the staff has accepted it it's ok (for now). I just wanted to point out the varies stuff.
A good example of this is Hulk
If that was supposed to be a counter-example to my points: The Hulk varies based on how angry he gets, which isn't fully under his control. He can't just go "today I will be angry like never before".
If not, it is indeed an example of how varies can be applied to signify ratings that vary due to circimstances not under the user's full control.

I think Kamijou should have a "higher with willpower" since he has survived worse shit through it (othinus crossbow and Choronzon's flaming sword)
Sadly, ToAru doesn't have a willpower system, so can't do 'higher with willpower' here.

Nah, if rest of the staff has accepted it it's ok (for now). I just wanted to point out the varies stuff.

If that was supposed to be a counter-example to my points: The Hulk varies based on how angry he gets, which isn't fully under his control. He can't just go "today I will be angry like never before".
If not, it is indeed an example of how varies can be applied to signify ratings that vary due to circimstances not under the user's full control.
No I was agreeing with you

Although, doesn't Kamisato BFR people to excess timelines or smth with WR? Am not sure.
Kindve? From what I know, he sends people to the world rejecter world, which is made via excess space in the timeline, but that shouldn’t give him time manipulation at all though right? Since he doesn’t actually manipulate time or said dimension, he just teleports things to it by either touching them or having his shadow touch them.

I want to add that the explanations on profiles should be adjusted when stats are changed in a way that makes sense.
Like, as it stands it's impossible to figure out why Kuroko has her ratings from the explanations given. You should explain the actual scaling chain and stuff.

Ye, I know. Am trying to figure out what to write for justifications. Granted, I am also busy with new year party stuff, so progress is slow.

I want to add that the explanations on profiles should be adjusted when stats are changed in a way that makes sense.
Like, as it stands it's impossible to figure out why Kuroko has her ratings from the explanations given. You should explain the actual scaling chain and stuff.
Strongly agreed. If this is not done, the changes should be reverted.

Back