• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TMM's MCU Role Play Sign-in Part 2

KingEzran

He/Him
A continuation of my first one. Basically, we are starting in the first Avengers Movie. Therefore I will allow characters up to Mountain level+ from this wiki within reason. You must provide:

-Your player name

-Your character

-(Optional) Your gender

-Your Allignment

I may allow people to sign-in to the Role Play while it's going on as long as we haven't gone too far within it.

Players:

TheMasculineMineta|IketheIcyguana, Unit 0-1 Shinji Ikari, Male, Chaotic good

JackytheJack|JackytheJack, Gollum, Male, Chaotic Neutral

CinnabarManx241|Jet, Garnet, Genderless, Chaotic Good

Kiryu2012|Ditto, Ditto, Male, Chaotic Good

Falcon Brotherhood|FB, Lone Wanderer, Male, Neutral

DragonEmporer23|Silas Daemon, Vergil (DMC), Male, Chaotic Good

AnonymousBlank|Donte Eli Valley, DCEU Superman, Male, Chaotic Good

Oh snap this seems awesome.

Can I use Han Jee-Ha ? I'm gonna make anyone I can help more broken!! Jk but yeah imma power up peeps. And probably kicking out ID Barriers.

Player: Me

Character: Link above

Alignment: Lawful Good

If I mess up my b

Should we show off the history of our character and adjust it so it's easier to slip this into the rp or is that more for later?

Ciruno Fortes said:
Oh snap this seems awesome.

Can I use Han Jee-Ha ? I'm gonna make anyone I can help more broken!! Jk but yeah imma power up peeps. And probably kicking out ID Barriers.

Player: Me

Character: Link above

Alignment: Lawful Good

If I mess up my b </div>

A little too broken, my guy.

@MasculinMineta

Is it more about his ID Barriers? I was aiming to not have those (though I think they're fair on the sense that they could help boost other characters up but I don't mind them being not included) and only rely on his first key. Much less haxxier than he seems in his first key. Cause disregarding that, he only has

(Range attacks, barriers, an earth manipulating Stand, and suffers from mana withdrawals, healing)

Also is there a limit to how many people can join?

Player Name: Jackythejack that's my name because I guess you need that??

Character: Gollum

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

so this is basically just putting whichever character we pick into the MCU. I love it

Mineta would you rather I not play Gollum or do you not care?

Because if you don't care then my character is just done really

Back