• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Paradise City Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crabwhale said:
"This is our next location. 99% chance they are bad guys," Michael says, popping up behind Jessica.
"Bwah! How long heave you been there? Don't just pop up behind people!"

"You'd be surprised how easy it is," he then turned toward the compound. "Anyway, no backdoor in sight. So we got two choices: brute force in or sneaking."

"...What?" Michael sounded genuinely surprised for once. "As in...do what I did with Shoot to Thrill back at the factory? I don't know if I can do that for anyone other than myself."

"Well, we could use your Stand, or we could use mine. It'd be the same premise as at the lake. I could use my Stand to push areas of the ground away from itself, effectively making a tunnel for us to walk through."

"And you think that wouldn't make any kind of noise? Or rumbling?"

"**** it, I guess, let's go. Unless anyone has any better ideas?"

"You people are forgetting about my stand's power."

Joe says rather annoyed.

"If there's isn't a backdoor, i'll just make one."

He proclaims.

The old man summons Hello Goodbye, it being only a quarter of t's max size, for increesed stealth

The stands walks towards a wall of the greenhouse and phazes trought it, then it looks around, seing if there's anyone in the surrondings.

If it spots noone, it will create a Portal Door, so that the group may enter inside.

There are a few people in the surroundings, but none of them seem to notice the stand. One of them appears to be watering a sunflower. Seeing the inside Joe can tell that the place seems to mostly have one type of plant.

"Found nothing bike driver."

Joe responds to Michael.

Hello, Goodbye sneaks around the green house, to try find anything while avoiding entering the line of sight of the people inside, in case one of tbem was a stand user.

Hello Goodbye finds a door to a basement, various natural fertilizers, more people, and some flour or cocaine on top of a box.

"I have found a basement."

Joe tells to the others, then he makes Helo, Goodby open a tini, tiny door next to the white pile, with the other hand being on the old man's open palm, closing it immiditatly after some of the subtance goes trought.

"Biker, can you tell me if this is flour or a drug ?"

He asks to Michael, while showing him the powder.

"Wow, scathing," Michael says as he swipes some of the stuff with his finger and sniffs it.

"Oh yeah, this right here? Quality stuff. We found our guys."

"Ok, then time to enter the building."

Joe responds.

Hello, Goodbye back at the basement looks for a place a Portal Door, which wouldn't be easilly spotable, then creates it, with the other end being next to the location of the protagonists.

There are no places by the basement where several people wouldn't instatnly be seen by the various gardeners.

"I didn't exactly hang out with the best crowd back in high school. I had a couple of friends in an underground gang doing all sorts of illegal shit. I didn't get addicted, unlike a lot of others, but they did get me to have a sweet tooth for the occasional huff of this stuff," he vented a hoarse laugh. "Only reason I didn't is probably because I'm picky as Hell. I remember the times when I got paid 12 bucks just to test all the different variants. Good times, although most of them were low quality garbage."

"Hey I ain't no more a crackhead than a man who enjoys a nice bottle of wine once a week is an alcoholic."

"You are lucky to have your stand, because, you know, the whole "War on Drugs" thing."

Joe tell Michael.

"Anyway, i will now create an opening to the basement, so be ready to charge in."

Hello, Goodbye then creates a Portal Door in the basement, placing it in a place the fewest people possible would notice it, with the other end being next to his group.

In the basement there are massive bags of dirt, seeds, and other various items. The lights are off. Strangely enough the air seems to be getting sucked in through the door into the basement.

Nicholas sends DSMN into the Door to look around, not entering yet himself, as he felt off due to the air being sucked in.

Nothing seems to happen when he enters. The room itself if small, barely having room for 5 or so people.

Not really thinking about it, Jessica walks through the door, looking for a light switch.

"Man, is it dark in here."

Michael goes through the door, and tries to activate Hell's Bells, only to see he's run out for the day.

Aw shit my party trick.

Michael has Shoot to Thrill manifest and scan the surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back