• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TLoZ Low Tier Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
67 teratons

Idk how we missed this one. Anyway, it scales to pretty much all Downfalll Timeline peeps who are below this (Onox, Veran, Twinrova, etc.), as well as any upper boss above Twinrova, such as Malladus or Bellum.

I sense a disturbance in the force, like someone is going to point out one wrong thing with the calc that we've all missed thus negating this entire thread...

I think that the scaling is currently a mess, this is how i plan to fix it:

At least 6-B. Below 53,5 Teratons] Characters that are far above King Dodongo, but supposedly considerably weaker than the Ether Medallion: Zelda, Base Vaati and Four Sword Base Link.

6-B+. 67 Teratons] Characters that scale to this weapon from one of the last ATP bosses called Trinexx, who fought ATP Link with the Ether Medallio and can take said weapon power output: Yuga, Onox and Veran.

Note: These three scales or are if not higher than that due to being high-ranking members.

At least 6-B+. Considerably over 67 Tenatons] Characters above said feat: Transformed Onox, Veran, Individual Twinrova Sorceress, Possibly the HW Guardians.

High 6-B. Over 100 Tenatons] From the Twinrova sisters merging their power, the other bosses scales by sharing her same rank/position: Fused Twinrova, Morpha, Bongo Bongo, Phantom Ganon, Volvagia, Molgera, Argorok, TW Gohma, Triforce Heroes Link, Breath of the Wild Link, Most Hyrule Warrior characters and Phantom Ganon with the possibly far higher.

At least High 6-B. Far over 100 Tenatons] Characters far above Fused Twinrova such as Base Ganon / Ganondorf: Oracle and Awakening Link, Wind Fish, Shadow Nightmares, Phantom Hourglass Link [Phantom Sword], Bellum, Spirit Tracks Link [Lokomo Sword], Malladus, Lady Maud and Ganon / Ganondorf.

This is mostly fine. Though there should be no "At least 6-B" tier, as even Base Vaati is able to create rather casually late bosses, and Zelda fights bosses with Link in Spirit Tracks.

Zelda bosses in general should just be 6-B+, as they absolutely shouldn't scale from Twinrova. Same from the Links that scale from them (like Triforce Heroes or BOTW Link). They should scale directly to the feat as bosses in ALTTP could tank very well the Either Medallion.

Lady Maud has no reason to be that high, she should probably be around 6-B+ level from creating bosses.

Ok, i have then to point out a few things:

- I'm fine with Base Vaati and Four Sword Base Link to scale to 6-B+.

- Zelda is physically stronger due to possessing an armor in SP, as Sheik she was defeated by Bongo Bongo as is normally kidnapped and knocked by a casual slap from Ganondorf, but her magic scared Vaati which is important to note.

- Fine with Lady Maud scaling to 6-B+, but Bellum and Malladus should be be comparable to Base Ganon / Ganondorf, who is above Fused Twinrova.

Let me see.

Possibly at least 6-B: Breath of the Wild Guardians.

Late Game Bosses are 6-B+ scaling from Trinexx: Yuga, Onox, Veran, TW Gohma, Argorok, Molgera, Zelda, Breath of the Wild Link, Bongo Bongo, Morpha, Volvagia, Phantom Ganon, Most Hyrule Warriors characters and WW Phantom Ganon with the possibly far higher.

Scaling from those that can easily spawn late game bosses as at least 6-B+: Tranformed Onox and Veran, Four Sword Base Link, Vaati, Triforce Heroes Link, Lady Maud and the Individual Twinrova Sorceress.

The Twinrova Sorceress Merging is High 6-B.

High 6-B from Ganon being above the Fused Sorceress: Base Ganon / Ganondorf, Oracle and Awakening Link, Wind Fish, Shadow Nightmares, Phantom Hourglass Link [Phantom Sword], Bellum, Spirit Tracks Link [Lokomo Sword] and Malladus.

Why would guys like Bongo Bongo and other OoT bosses scale from Twinrova and not the singular mages? That makes more sense imo

Also, Triforce Heroes scale from Lady Maud for defeating her.

I'm also fine to scale the other late Oot bosses to the singular mages.

It was needed two other Link to defeat Lady Maud, but if the three overpowered her then i'm fine with the individual Link of the three scales to Maud.

Those ratings mostly look good but I agree with Triforce there's little reason to scale the OOT bosses to Twinrova.

Edit: Oh you just posted a comment saying your also fine with not scaling them so nevermind.

In the actual fight, from the little I can remember, two Links helped the third one to reach her and the third one then attacked her. Anyway, yeah, normal OoT bosses either scale to single Twinrova mages or just to late bosses in general (latter would be better imo, but I guess both are fine) and TH!Link scales to Maud.

I'm fine with them scaling to late bosses in general, i will fix the ratings and reasonings tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back