• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Titan vs Alien |The Colossal Titan (Armin Arlert) vs Diamondhead (Ben Tennyson)

Basically what the Title says
  • High 7-C forms
  • Morals are off
  • Speed equalized
Diamondhead:
Colossal Titan:
Inconclusive:

oTMRa5D.jpg
Vs
5QI0aNv.jpg

Diamond head eats Armin but Armin does have one win condition, he can grab diamond head and crush him or throw him really far, that's all I got really.

Assuming this gets moved to F&G:

Who has the LS disadvantage? DH should be able to incap people with less LS than himself by basically pointing at them.

I think armin is at least class M and can lift more than 600,000 kg and diamond head is comparable to vilgax who can lift 11223310 kg and four arms who is class K+, I take back what I said, Armin gets stomped.

Back