• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tis please be not a stomp (Anne vs All Might)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
Because City level is annoying as hell to find a good match for.

Anne Mayer vs All Might

Prime Anne is used and All Might is in his weakened key.

SBA and Speed equal.

Messiah Complex: 6

Captain America: 0

They both save the world:

I put him against her AP wise strong but haxless key. I will switch to All for one in the worst case, i just want an concluded match for my girl Anne.

Only at first glance. The only thing she has over him is an slight ap advantage and her range game, but she always engages in close combat first.

So, what about of those powers she have in her profile? only use them once the fight becomes more complicated?

They are part of her second Key. Currently used key is the first, Prime Anne.

Ah, I see, she still have s little more powers and it has melee a piercing weap- Wall level durability and I see the issue with her, apparently only her coat grants her its only protection.

So normal? It like a character with city level dura unless someone decides to pull her coat off? All Might isn't the only that disarm its opponents from armors or shield nor the one that undress ladies, so she still have the previous advantages that I mentioned with no notable weaknesses. All Might maybe have more experience and maybe skill, but I think Anne takes this.

If she goes cqc first then he has the skill advantage while she has the AP. Problem for her is that once she is in cqc, he isn't gonna let her just back off. Depending on how good she is in hand to hand, she could potentially outlast his timer. Voting Yagi for now, might switch to inconclusive after seeing some more arguments for Anne.

Anne, in terms of skill, is pretty high up there. Even prior to her graduation to Knighthood was she hailed as an combat genius, being superior to experienced Knights at a young age. She was the only one who could keep up with Pray, who to that time casually foderized Knights to the point that Master Knights, heros who displayed extraordenary feats on the battlefield, were scared of her. Pray was the one who teached Anne all of her martial arts and sword techniques. The Pray Style is hailed as one, if not the greatest martial art in the entire universe and its only rival styles are one where you litteraly kill yourself while using it and one that is impossible to train in, because it was developed by an inhuman super genius, who was only considered "compareable" to Pray.

The peak of Annes carrier as Knight was in the War of Veelches, an planetary war on which the entire fate of humanity depended on. It was a battlefield where dozens of Knights and Master Knights died like flies. Not only did Anne survive the war, she was the tipping point and, together with Pray, the one to win the war. She fought and killed dozens of monsters who fodderized Knights left and right, and could keep up and best the Type Zeros Cross Eyes Alpha and Beta, who were so superior to the normal Monsters in the war that the war seemed absolutly hopeless for humanity.

If that was about her cqc skill, then she more than likely beats him.

The aura the coat generates, is it visible to the naked eye or noticeably produced by the coat? If it is then I could see AM going to remove it (thus one shotting ftw) but Anne is winning comfortably otherwise. Changing vote to Anne.

The barrier is naked until its directly hitted with force. I dont know if its possible to straight up undress the coat while its active, considering that no one in the series tried that. In the Pray vs Anne fight, Pray had the upperhand the entire fight and could have easily beaten up Anne if she ripped her Coat off. I dont think its possible.

Would be better if you list the votes in OP, just for the people to be aware of the vote count.

TBH Esdeath kept losing because I wasn't that great of a debater at the time and her AP was pretty bad for a semi wide tier like 7A or 7B

She's pretty solid for High 6B given how small it is

Back