• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does the Future Warrior starts with hax? Because Timmy surely does, and C&W can make him resist and come back from several of them.

Future Warrior 2 is what the player decides. It depends on if you, the player, want to start out with hax or not. There's no in-character for FW2 besides obligatory DBZ Clashing before transition into the battle where the player takes full control Where I then proceed to stunlock my enemies and 1-shot them with a BS Ultimate they can't dodge

Edit: I also think Non Existent Form shouldn't be applicable since he literally did it on accident that episode.

If he didn't even mean to do it it's quite an assumption to assume he will and it will give him the win.

Future Warrior via massive AP advantage, Mid Godly Etc.

Eh, Timmy BFRs, power nulls, transmutates, mindhaxes, and attack reflects while coming back from hax such as transmutation, Status Effect Inducement, magic and more. Why was the accidental power even mentioned? Timmy could at least use probability hax.

See, the thing with Timmy Turner, is that he isn't exactly bloodthirsty or combat-mindful. He's still (Technically) a child and wouldn't immediately think to go "MAKE HIM EXPLODE PERMANENTLY" or something like that. Meanwhile, FW2 is more up for debate.

Resists Demigra's Mindhax who's base magic is already "beyond human comprehension" (Or something to that effect). So far, only people with Divine Ki has resisted his Mindhax (In the Videogames, people with God Ki are immune to mind haxes, or at least extremely resistant such as Goku being mindhax'd into sleeping while Whis and Beerus in the Fighting Game is completely fine).

Akreious said:
What do you mean "How many people"?
That's how we measure mindhax, don't we?

Akreious said:
Humans literally can't understand his magic.
What magic can you understand?

Gargoyle One said:
Anyway, Timmy has no good mindset for fighting.

Another reason FW wins
Lol no, the dude knows his haxes, he may not use the more complicated ones, but he uses a lot the ones I mentioned.

That's the best we can go off of, so....
LeShrug
Oh and the statement also includes Time Patroller humans, if that's any consolation

What about BFR, attack reflection and power nullification?

Also 3-D with 4-D power isn't the same as 4-D and raw power doesen't affect mind control

Coming back from BFR, resisting mindhax and Timmy having an unimpressive power null are FW's best advantages compared to everything else previously said. Going inconclusive.

Transmutation and biological manip are very common powers he uses. Some of his other hax are also possibilities here, but no as such as the others. There is also the fact that reaching Timmy is quite complicated as C&W will usually protect him, and Timmy's strategy against approaching threats has a decent amount of times been running into the opposite direction while trying to solve his situation via wishes.

Timmy isn't bloodthirsty or murderous at all. I don't get why people are saying Timmy would immediately go for a hax that is probably one of the most brutal ways he can go about things. Plus, his transmutation is pretty crap as the beings that are transmuted are still able to move and talk, so... Take that with a grain of salt.

That won't really help since FW2 is hilariously above Baseline to the point that he'd 1-shot Timmy (At least from what the AP of Timmy gives us)

Should I at least explain about the durability? I personally don't think it should be upgraded but others might not.

Ok, whatever the result is I want to correct something.

Akreious said:
Timmy isn't bloodthirsty or murderous at all. I don't get why people are saying Timmy would immediately go for a hax that is probably one of the most brutal ways he can go about things.
This is a horrible logic. So only bloodthirsty or murderous characters start with hax? Did you have any idea of how many times Timmy won confrontations with the victory requirements we have in his verse? This is usually how an episode goes;
  • Timmy does stuff that will later generate a problem.
  • A threat is presented to Timmy, he legit trys to overcome it with a single wish, which doesn't work for some reason that is then explained.
  • Timmy beats the threat via other wishes/outsmarting it, which may or may not be something impressive.
He doesn't trade blows or uses more than one wish to defeat beings if he can. He wants the situation solved and he wishes something that will generate that.

Back