• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why would he tank a cake that is supposed to be incapable of moving? and I'm pretty sue he already had problems with animated food

Rikimarox2 said:
Question, What Proves That timmy is gonna start Transmutation?, He Barely uses it in the series.
We have already established that he would start with BFR.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Which is the point of "why would he not dodge if it was supposed to not move"
I don't... get what you're trying to say here.

He still wouldn't WANT to get transmuted. It's just that he can still fight if he does.

22Easy said:
I don't... get what you're trying to say here.

He still wouldn't WANT to get transmuted. It's just that he can still fight if he does.
My point is that timmy would have no reason to not dodge a transmutated enemy, because transmutated enemies are not supposed to be able to move, but FW would still be moving

Not voting, but just going to address the "Fairies can't kill" bit.

That literally does not matter at all in a vs thread here. This isn't the FoP verse (and I'm assuming Timmy doesn't have Da Rulez over him here).SBA puts everyone in a willing to kill position otherwise theres no fight in the 1st place.

This is like saying Avatar Aang loses to everyone here because as an air nomad he's a pacifist.

Voting FW via teleport+punch, and ftra, but just pointing out

>Mid Godly

Timmy will rarely go for attacks that generate physical damage.

>Timmy doesn't resist any of FWs Hax at all

He can come back from Transmutation, Petrification and Status Effect Inducement.

>I seriously doubt Timmy has the nerve to wish harm against a human who can probably see him.

...what?

>Pretty sure this is Timmy in that episode where Timmy turns into a fairy. So he's not relying on wishes, and can grant them himself.

Why would it be that Timmy?

>And let's not forget the fact that the warrior appears as just a random dude with some fancy glasses. Not really intimidating at first.

Not being intimidating isn't an advantage. At all.

>Oh, and the FW can literally just power up and Timmy would die by it.

Umm, ok?

>Oh, and everyone is forgetting the fact that Fairies' powers cannot be used to directly harm/kill someone.

Lol no, especially the "harm" part but killing isn't a problem.

>Transmutation is useless becaus eithas been shown in FOP that people remain conscious when being turned into something-else, and they can even move around

Mostly, yes. Not always.

>Timmy won't have time to deflect attacks

I mean, he casually wished a laser that was going to destroy Earth to be in reverse after it was fired, and then wished to be back in his home before the laser reached him.

Mid-Godly: The ability to regenerate even after being completely erased from existence, including mind, body, and soul.

Doubt Timmy Could Bypass that.

The first thing was already clarified by Gar, yes, the second was already said like a million times.

I just noticed this:

Wanda (The Fairly OddParents)
Weaknesses: Her magic does not work if she is caught in a butterfly net, cannot break Da Rules, cannot use magic without her wand, her magic does not work on beings who are stronger than her

Is this true?

Seems pretty 2014.

Edit: What Phoenix said, also Forget-Me-Knob working with Jorgen when it's meant to affect Timmy's parents.

Kinda It happens in the show a lot, basically others be so powerful they're impervious to magic, but it's also been contradicted by Timmy's parents who aren't stronger than Cosmo and Wanda.

DMB 1 said:
Also, how are Timmy's parents stronger than Cosmo and Wanda?
Because plot. They were 8-B with so many powers that they were immune to magic or something like that, yet Crimson Chin has the same tier and more powers and Timmy was able to power null him.

The fairies are getting downgraded to Low 2-C, maybe even lower. Even Jorgen.

Probably the match is still somewhat fair because it's really hax-based, but just letting you know.

IIRC, when I get turned into a Candy in Xenoverse 2, I can still move and act, and I return human/Majin/Namekian/Frieza/Saiyan in a few seconds tops. I think that counts as resistance to transmutation

Returning to normal after being turned into stone or into a cake might just be game mechanic though.

DMB 1 said:
The fairies are getting downgraded to Low 2-C, maybe even lower. Even Jorgen.
Probably the match is still somewhat fair because it's really hax-based, but just letting you know.
Is just low 2-C via reality warp

Dark649 thought that Resetting the timeline was not a low 2-C feat, but he was proven wrong.

Back