• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, he did become a fairy that one time, plus his muffin is also pretty strong, and has no rules.

Still, timmy has 4m advantage before fw arrives to them, as most of its attacks still need travel time. That said, almost all of fighting related wishes timmy has done were either transmutation or incapacitation.

The FW can teleport up to his face and kill him. And ki blasts can have a much higher range and explosion range.

And Timmy has no time to wish for it.

Pretty sure this is Timmy in that episode where Timmy turns into a fairy. So he's not relying on wishes, and can grant them himself.

That said, 2ture Warrior (see what I did there? ovo) does what I said above, except that he'll need more than a head flick and more of a full body blast. Which is gonna be in like, under ten attacks tops. Less if 2ture Warrior takes notice of the regen and goes for the Gohan vs Cell method. Speaking of which, 2ture Warrior could potentially bypass the regen with a basic attack, given that Gohan vaporized Cell Jrs and Frieza (in Fusion Reborn, which iirc is canon in the games) with kicks and punches if the AP to dura difference is enough. And spoiler alert, it is.

timmy ebing a child is not really a logical point to use for him being shocked to be honest. he has gone through much more shocking things with no problems.

(and I'm pretty sure rasing your hand/putting a muffin in your mounth takes less then teleporting to someone and punching them, plus he can teleport away as well)

And let's not forget the fact that the warrior appears as just a random dude with some fancy glasses. Not really intimidating at first.

because a ten years old kid is more intimidating... plus he starts withtransmutatiuon/incapacitation anyways, his looks would not really affect that

Ricsi-viragosi said:
timmy ebing a child is not really a logical point to use for him being shocked to be honest. he has gone through much more shocking things with no problems.

(and I'm pretty sure rasing your hand/putting a muffin in your mounth takes less then teleporting to someone and punching them, plus he can teleport away as well)
"has gone through much more shocking things with no problems." without naming any of those shocking things.

FW just transforms and Timmy is amazed and then anything-below-multiverse-bust-gg while he's confused.

The Future Warrior can take many appearances. Regardless, his power is the same, as is his intent to kill Timmy.

There aren't many times where body covering blasts are used unless it's a named attack like the Final Flash, Kamehameha, or something like that. Most regular ki blasts simply aren't that large. Not to mention that IT isn't necessarily anyone's go to.

Thing is, seeing as how Future Warrior is controlled by the character, it's literally impossible to say what he will start with. But, if you compare him to practically any other dbz character, he'll likely start with flying in, perhaps using ki blasts to help close the distance. During which time, Timmy will likely wish for the guy to become cake, or a fish. Some form of transmutation. the 4k distance really helps here.

Bypassing the regen also involves actually hitting Timmy. But, as I've stated previously, that's very unlikely given the starting distance, the tendency of most dbz characters to not really abuse their hax should they have it, Timmy's experience with these kinds of situations (idk how many seasons it's been), and his ability to simply dodge and wish.

Also, I'm not sure if this is Timmy with Cosmo and Wanda, or Timmy as a fairy. But he should have the same set of abilities either way. If it's Timmy as a fairy, then he doesn't even need to wish and can just do things himself.

22Easy said:
"has gone through much more shocking things with no problems." without naming any of those shocking things.

FW just transforms and Timmy is amazed and then anything-below-multiverse-bust-gg while he's confused.
I did not feel like listing things of, but he has been in all kinds of tv shoows (dbz based of included), aliens and near death situations.

transformation takes a few seconds, if he were to be given that amount of time timmy could easly use magic. His favourite shows a are full of transformations and hes been in them

and this helps him a lot: Immortality (Type 1, 2 and 3 via wishing to be a fairy. Type 6 via Body-swapping Joy Buzzer and other wishes with similar functions), Regenerationn (Mid-High. Only when being a fairy and scaling from other fairies, who have consistently demonstrated this level of Regenerationn)

DMB 1 said:
Yes, they do. Timmy is a short stop, and the sheer explosion would kill him.
it would pass straight through him and ecplode behind him. and wasn't it only the ki directly shown ot atomize while its explosions dont?

Yes

But again, ti was based on Transmutation, and Timmy rarely starts with it. He generally leads with BFR.

Once again, speed is equalized. Even if the explosion were to kill Timmy, it's not as though he wouldn't be able to speak before such a thing occurred, forcing an inconclusive scenario in the worst case.

But if they're fighting each other, and have knowledge that they are indeed, fighting each other, Timmy can just transmutate FW before he even closes the 4km distance. Once again, Timmy's attacks don't have the physical contact limitation that most of FW's have.

1st of all, dpends which speed is used for equalized, because with MFT+, he surely can trow that ki blase fats enoguhto prevent him from speaking.

And again, teleportation.

Speed being equalized that way would mean that Timmy speaks that fast. Seems weird, but that seems to fit with the rules that have been laid out for equalized speed.

Once again, dbz characters tend to not start out with such teleportation techniques, please reference my argument above with regards to this. Even if he did, he has to perform two actions. Teleport and attack, while Timmy just has to perform one. Which is make a wish.

Not at all. I'm saying that it's impossible to determine such. So assuming that they would start with IT with absolute certainty is false. The closest way to see what they would do, is to compare them to other characters in the verse, most of whom neglect to start with such techniques.

Oh, and everyone is forgetting the fact that Fairies' powers cannot be used to directly harm/kill someone.

Transmutation doesn't prevent the FW from being conscious and attacking. Lol Mid Godly and portal creation covers up a lot of things.

Transmutation is useless becaus eithas been shown in FOP that people remain conscious when being turned into something-else, and they can even move around, so FW pulls a Vegito

Back