• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A 2-C ramming into someone with far lower durability is. Timmy is a glass cannon with his fairies.

and his regen allows him to survive it. If you shot a 10-c with mid-high regen the bullet migth easly hurt them, but they would just get back up And this timmy IS the fairy

Remaining conscious doesn't mean they can move around. Nor does it mean they that retain the same tier of power. Transmutation isn't necessarily painful either.

The fairy's rules and SBA have a bit of a clash, but it only means that Timmy can't kill. But turning one into cake or a fish doesn't kill them. Wishing one's powers away doesn't kill them. Wishing that his blasts always reflect back at him may hurt him, but it's something Timmy has done before. He could also wish for FW to be a good guy and not want to kill him. There's a slew of things Timmy can wish for. While it is simpler for FW to win, as all he has to do is land a hit, landing that hit in the first place is the issue. In particular with the 4km starting distance.

yes, that makes something ramming into them negate their Regenerationn how? As far as I am aware, ramming into someone cannot atomize, nor has fw ever shown to do so, nor do I belive he would be big enough for that

If a 2-C hits a 5-B (the gap between their powers is transfinite) the 5-B will definitely be annihilated on a point beyond vaporization.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
yes, that makes something ramming into them negate their Regenerationn how? As far as I am aware, ramming into someone cannot atomize, nor has fw ever shown to do so, nor do I belive he would be big enough for that
The dude is two degrees of infinite above their dura. That should be way more than enough to atomize.

Bluetrekking said:
The dude is two degrees of infinite above their dura. That should be way more than enough to atomize.
not that it does not atomize the place it hits, but the entire body

Objects going at high enough speed can destroy things much bigger than their size, and again, he is infinitely stronger. besides, if he can blow up a planet with a puchn, he can definitely do the same with Timmy.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
exept the fact that he would need to be bigger then timmy for that to work
In DBZ, even a hand sized Ki blast can destroy a planet even though it is Hundreds of thousands of times smaller.

using phisics for db is pretty bad when he has shown to not create shockwaves while attacking (and the destruction is done through shockwaves, which makes atomization through it near impossible)

Whrn did hr drstroy a planet with a pounch? but again, that would be because of shockwaves

And to sum it up:

Fight starts

FW walks to Timmy

Timmy BFRs

FW comes back

Timmy turnes him into a cake

Ckae FW pattacks Timmy and the fairies and they all die.

And that's the best case scenario for Timmy.

pretty sure he has been shown to not create shockwaves consistently. the oly time would be punching a planet into destruction (when did that happen again)

god ki shockwaves obviusly do not count because they are not actual shockwaves

DodoNova2 said:
....Sérieusement?
Don't speak french here, it gives me flashbacks of when I was in middle school, when I was studying French and the teacher was a b*tch.

@Ricsi AoE fallacy.

"Because of shockwaves"

This is never stated or shown. The burden of proof is on you to prove the cause was shock waves alone. If you believe DB characters can't planet bust through sheer AP, please make a CRT.

>Says he never shown to use shockwaves

>Then says damage is caused through shockwaves

Please make up your mind.

I did not know we were studying French in other countries
I will not speak French anymore to avoid highlighting your trauma OvO

Bluetrekking said:
@Ricsi AoE fallacy.
"Because of shockwaves"

This is never stated or shown. The burden of proof is on you to prove the cause was shock waves alone. If you believe DB characters can't planet bust through sheer AP, please make a CRT.

>Says he never shown to use shockwaves

>Then says damage is caused through shockwaves

Please make up your mind.
I do not belive range and AP have anything to do with each other, and his longer range comes with ki attacks.

No, I said that if it was done to the planet, whichj I directly asked proof of.

DodoNova2 said:
I did not know we were studying French in other countries
I will not speak French anymore to avoid highlighting your trauma OvO
Welcome to Italy buddy.

Rikimarox2 said:
Just Because he hasn't destroyed a planet, Doesn't mean he cannot do it.
that is not my argument either, he most certainly can destroy planets. What I'm saying is that he does not have that reange while transmutated

If he can do that with a pucnh, he can do that by being a candy.

Oh, and Beerus destroyed half a planet with a finger in the BoG arc.

DMB 1 said:
If he can do that with a pucnh, he can do that by being a candy.
Oh, and Beerus destroyed half a planet with a finger in the BoG arc.

when did he do that

He did not atomize, that was done through the fact that kinetic energy travels through matter, which does not atomize

He did that at the beginnigof the freaking series, in the first freaking wpisode.

And yes, it would atomize in this case.

@Ricsi If KE is strong enough, it can atomize. Saying kinetic energy can't atomize something is... wrong. This goes against basic science.

No, FW has the AP advantage by loads here, enough to bypass Timmy's regen.

The scenario listed above also leaves out attack reflection, as well as the nullifying of one's powers through wishing them away. In addition to assuming that Timmy's transmutation works the same way as it does in the dbx verse, which it does not.

Bluetrekking said:
@Ricsi If KE is strong enough, it can atomize. Saying kinetic energy can't atomize something is... wrong. This goes against basic science.
not that it cannot, nut that it can atomize something much bigger then it is is logical, atoms vant pass on the amount of energy required to atomize things

You are literally arguing infinite energy cannot atomize.

Again AoE fallacy. A baseball thrown at high enough speed can destroy a building.

"Cannot pass the amount of energy to atomize"

Infinite energy is more than enough to atomize.

This is just going in circles. I'm out

To atomize something via sheer brute force, you have to be at least High 6-B.

To atomize a planet, you have to be Low 5-B

So a 2-C can atomize a planet via sheer brute strength. Alos, I have no idea why you are bringing up range to atomize a person when a candy is doing that. A High 6-B could do that to a 10-B with a punch, let alone a really high-end 2-C to a 5-B.

yes, but for a small object to destroy a bigger object through kinetic energy it needs the kinetic energy to be passed from one atom to another, the amount of power that atomizes cannot be passed on.

Timmy won't have time to deflect attacks, and these 2-C attacks are on a much higher scale thatn what Cosmo, Wand, or even Jorgen can handle.

Anod the cake just bneeds to punch them.

Back