• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Timemon vs Accelerator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
So I noticed Accelerator had a good win/loss ratio, let's see if this changes.

To Aru Majutsu No Index vs Digimon (This title is brought to you in part by Dragonmasterxyz)

Speed is Equalized, Post WW3 6C Accelerator, fight in the city.

Timemo: 2

Accelerator:

I'd go with timemon. I kinda not familiar with timemon, but accroding to timomen page his ability is time space manipulation. Although accel barrier can defend against teleport but for advence time manip like time rewind, time stop his reflection will be useless because his automatic still bound to her brain. But for his angel mode (dark or white wings) we still dont have solid feat

Dude.

Accel's shield can only handle 2xLS things afaik.

Dont put him against an Immesurable Time manipulator.

Stomp.

I don't know Accelerator to know if this is a stomp or not, however I think Timemon has this.

-Timemon is one to start with time stop, even when he isn't serious whatsoever.

-Save and Load can basically serve as a reset for the battle if Timemon chooses to create back-ups of either he or Accel once the fight starts.

-He can read his memories and find out how his powers work.

-Not to mention his arsenal of other Time powers.

-If push comes to shove, he can always Time Travel.

PaChi2 said:
Dude.

Accel's shield can only handle 2xLS things afaik.

Dont put him against an Immesurable Time manipulator.

Stomp.
How is him being immesurable relevant here? At all....?

@Gargoyle meaning he can bypass the shield casually? Even if you equalize speed...? Even if its unlikely Timemon can punch Accel into submission.

No if I Equalize speed then he has to use time Manipulation to get past it.....

Immesurable speed means nothing in a Speed Equal fight

Literally Speed Equal means "Ignore the Speed stat"

You cant "ignore the speed stat" when Accel's primary defense is literally dependant on the speed stat. lol.

People faster than 2xFTL bypass it naturally even if we allow Accel to not get blitzed.

>speed equal is literally "ignore the speed stat"

>You can't "ignore the speed stat"

Also speed equal equalize to the slowest iirc

Dunno, I just remember reading it. Regardless, "he is too fast for the vector shield" is the textbook definition of blitzing, which speed equal prevents

Well.

If you ignore the speed stat you also ignore abilities dependant on the speed stat. Guess you are ignoring Accel's shield anyway.

Lolno.

Speed Equal brings them both down to MHS and leaves the shield alone.

I seriously think there must be something wrong with that.

On that premise Wally cannot be 4-C in some matches because he cant accelerate until LS to attack.

And this is an AP example. In Accel's case is a hax example.

Pretty sure that speed equal doesn't affect abilities in any way. It just means "nobody can blitz"

I don't get what's so hard here.

They're both MHS, because Speed Equal is a thing.

Why is this so hard to get?

Kaltias said:
Pretty sure that speed equal doesn't affect abilities in any way. It just means "nobody can blitz"
And I agree with that.

But Im not repeating myself. Even with the shield Timemon haxes Accel to death.

I mean, being Immesurable was one tenth of the problem.

Being a Time manipulator was the rest.

Accel doesnt have any way to counter that. Timemon can use his abilities to his full extent.

Gargoyle One said:
LazyHunter said:
A quick look to Timemon page tells me it stomps hard with Time Manipulation.
So any and all fights are stomps I guess.
A fight where one of the characters cannot lose unless they stand there without using any of their abilities and they will easily kill the other person in less than two seconds by using them is a stomp.

Because apparently, Timemon instantly uses Time Stop :p

But whatever, guess any character with a time Stop is a stomp match.

I would assume that a character called Timemon, whose abilities mainly revolve around time, whose two listed notable techniques are Time Travel and Time Stop and who in his other thread was apparently stated to start a fight using his time abilities, more especifically, Time Stop, and who can read minds would use Time Stop as his first or second move. Meanwhile Accelerator's first move 99% of the time he has wings is try to use them to slice/crush the enemy, which given speed equalized is completely useless.

Not to mention the fact that apparently Timemon can make it so he can redo the fight over and over with his Causality Manipulation if he feels like he's losing somehow.

<Time Travel

Never uses in character

<Causality

How is that helping him against someone that leads with atomic Matter destruction? Takes time as well.

Just mentioned that he has the option to do so if he felt like it according to his page. Not that he needs to, he already stomps.

Accelerator doesn't have atomic matter destruction.

@Dragonmasterxyz

For a long while the pages for Accelerator and Fuze Kazakiri wrongly listed atomic destruction for their wings. Some old Toaru pages had the issue of listing abilities and resistance they never displayed, which I've been trying to fix as I reread old volumes.

.....Well that sucks.

If he can't destroy Matter then....Imma have to agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back