• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goku dies to Reiatsu crush the end there is nothing beyond that unless they restrict the Reaitsu crush and if they do this cant be added

if Soul Crush is restricted, I can't see how Ichigo wins, different than most of Goku versions, MUI Goku is kinda of bloodlusted, he will go with his best in the start, such as blitzing the opponent and attacking him, Goku can easily dodge things like Getsuga Tensho and Cero due his instinctive reactions and will landa strong blow in the start of the match

Ichigo either omnidirectional nukes with a spiritual energy blast or omnidirectional nukes with a spiritual pressure crush, stomp in Ichigo's favor.

Speed is equal
Oh, I know, I was talking about Goku fighting style, which is rushing to the enemy while having perfect defense and attack due Ultra Instinct and he is bloodlusted
Ichigo either omnidirectional nukes with a spiritual energy blast or omnidirectional nukes with a spiritual pressure crush, stomp in Ichigo's favor.
Goku can powernull omnidirecional blasts, but he doesnt resist the big soul stuff, so, yeah

uhm goku resisted hakai in his base form a technique that literally erases you mind, soul and body from existance and you guys think ichigo soul crush? yea nah goku ez win

That's Existence Erasure, not Soul Manipulation, plus Reiatsu Crush is waaaaaaaay higher of a potency then Hakai has ever been.
oh now ichigo somehow its stronger than beerus? man where is this coming from i mean it was fun when we made ichigo vs naruto but this is to much.
and idk i tought since goku soul have a body and resists existance erasure he could probably resist reiatsu crush.
i hope he loses the low 2-c he dosent deserve it.

oh now ichigo somehow its stronger than beerus? man where is this coming from i mean it was fun when we made ichigo vs naruto but this is to much.
and idk i tought since goku soul have a body and resists existance erasure he could probably resist reiatsu crush.
i hope he loses the low 2-c he dosent deserve it.
We don't use DB's logic in vs threads, Goku lacks resistance to soul manipulation. Hakai(existence eraure)=/=Soul Manipulation

Nope. You need specific proof of resisting Soul Manipulation. And even then Bleach has stupid potent soul manip so it probably wouldn't even matter.

Ichigo would still stomp the happy holidays out of the DB verse outside of IZ even if he wasn't Low 2-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back