• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wrong" isn't a counter argument.

Wasn't talking about Sheba or Omne.

Also, First Sphere angels are resistant to timeslow and stop, so I'm pretty sure both Omne and Sheba would be too.

The two posts after that are.

Actually you did

"Omne? She's got a lot more summons than just Omne"

And I wasn't even talking about Omne to begin with, that was Sheba who hit Jubileus, not Omne.

Boi

She doesn't even need summons, she's more than capable of just picking him up and throwing him into space herself with that ridiculous AP and lifting strength gap. Especially if she does it with cross-universal intangibility and invisibility to bypass the speed factor.

Summons are just the bonus.

And how likely is that by comparison to her getting haxed to death by multiple things Ren has that he leads with as opposed to a tactic Bayo used for exactly one enemy in both games that required outside help.

Summons are more like blood to fuel Ren as they will take decades to even see the dude.

If she goes into Purgatorio first thing, which I'm told she does in Character... very likely seeing as he can't even touch her

She requires making a portal to do so, she has no form of way to gain time to do so while a very angry dude sliced her neck.

Anyway, going ta bed.

-> Starting distance 4km

-> Ren speeds himself up with Braih time accel that increases in power while Bayo slows him down with layered witch time

-> Speed is equalised otherwise

I think she'll have plenty of time actually

Actually, the quote i posted is more about the fact that the time accel = time slow value. that means if Ren accelerates at 100 times, he also slow 100 effectively giving him a 10,000 speed boost. EFO Ren was capable of accelerating up to 3000, add another 3000 and you get a 9,000,000 speed boost. and the effects gets stronger with time.

For reference, the time slow Eleonore was a 1000x one. After noping it Ren goes to nope her nope and instantly slow her.

I believe that's more than enough to work against Bayo

I mean

He can slow down time around him as much as he wants, but if he can't hit Bayo because she's in a completely different universe, while she can smack him into space if he so much as stands still for a moment...

The fact that she needs to do stuff to do all of that according to Gargoyle meanwhile, Ren stuff is passive.

The moment the battle starts everything becomes slow for Ren, so she won't be going to another universe

Didn't realise the speed boost was passive here, thought he still needed to chant.

In which case, it's a speed blitz.

The moment the fight starts, he's moving 3000 times faster than her, and kills her before she can do anything.

@Monarch

So it's a blitz. Should equalise the speed again or it's still a blitz?

Those are the votes if this can go on:

Bayo: 4 (Archaron, ZephyrosOmega, Veloxt1r0kore,Hst master)

Ren: 4 (ALRF, Red, Gargoyle, Eganergo)

Inconclusive: 0

It's a blitz because Ren has passive speed boosts, which wouldn't be affected by speed equalisation anyway. Unequal might actually be fairer, as Bayo starts way faster, but Ren's passive boosts would probably make him catch up pretty quickly.

Actually, never mind that.

Bayo scales to someone who is over 30 quadrillion times faster than light speed at their absolute low end speed, while Ren only starts off as being 11,000 times faster than light at his absolute highest end speed (which isn't even accepted, or he'd be rated as MFTL+)

Even his 10,000+ time accel won't even that gap before she takes him down.

It's a blitz either way

It's still linked to the angel's pages, which is linked to people that Bayo scales from.

How fast is she actually then?

Also to counter Gargoyle's point, Bayonetta 2 Bayo can actually create Sheba on her own as shown when she created her to form half of Omne. Omne is the only summon she needs someone else to be able to create.

Monarch Laciel said:
It's still linked to the angel's pages, which is linked to people that Bayo scales from.
How fast is she actually then?
She's >>>> Jubileus' 400c feat that was performed casually after jubileus recieved a massive beatdown from Bayonetta and sheba punching her across the solar system and into a planet and destroying it in a cataclysmic explosion which she shrugged off like it was nothing

All Bayo needs to do is take a single step forward and she's in Purgatorio or jump up/fall through a portal she can create instantly at her feet

WeeklyBattles said:
She's >>>> Jubileus' 400c feat that was performed casually after jubileus recieved a massive beatdown from Bayonetta and sheba punching her across the solar system and into a planet and destroying it in a cataclysmic explosion which she shrugged off like it was nothing
Last bit was unneccesary detail

Why is she ">>>>"?

Because Jubileus should be quite a bit faster considering the circumstances of the feat and how casual it was, and she can kep up with Loptr who is comparable to Jubileus

Ok

Speed equal is a blitz no matter what, because Ren passively accelerates himself to 3000x Bayonetta's speed the instant the fight starts.

Which means the only what this might not be a blitz is in speed unequal.

I'm still waiting for Ren's speed, which I should note comes from his time manipulation, not from his innate speed. He still starts FTL/FTL+ here, but he's not going to be going 3000x faster than her instantly.

Hrmmm

400c + timeslow that freezes light

vs

>>>>>23c + time accel that increases in speed

I'm ignoring time stop because Bayo resists that.

You know, rating Ren's speeds with his Briah based on time accel alone is annoying.

idk, what's the rate of his acceleration?

3000 times cuz of marie for EFO and for eleonore it was 1000ish but its above the original 3000k so there is that...IDEK this part just that if ren speeds up 3000 times slow he speeds up 3000 times passively iirc per second

its 1000 i meant to say. The thing is one gets better as he closes in and two he will 100% get faster so it will become moot. And yes the time stop thing happened to machina and eleonore as even with resistence they froze so there is that too.

"Can harm and kill Non-Corporeal beings, Can survive underwater and in space, and can walk on walls, Resistance to Time Manipulation, Soul Manipulation (Resisted her soul being ripped out and consumed by Resentment, as well as her soul being absorbed by Alraune"

And regardless, Ren's time stop does not have a range of 4km, so she wouldn't be caught in it automatically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back