• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys speed equalized and ren can match bayo's time slow and his advantage is speeding himself ALONG with time slowing and afaik don't they both work on ppl who resist it? Just sayain that ren will keep gaining speed so it can tip it out (He speeds up at the same rate he slows in)

Votes

Bayo: 4 (Archaron, ZephyrosOmega, Veloxt1r0kore,Hst master) Ren: 0 Inconclusive: 0

23.3439829c (Ren) vs 398c (I think? Bayo) (sorry) Speed equalised now Bump

Btw, how good are Bayo soul's resistances?

Considering speed is equalized

Ren has both time slow (worked on Eleonore who first ignored it only to get slowed moments after on top of it being passive) + time accel (up to 1000 fold which continue to increase) i don't see how Bayo can keep up with him

Unless there's something more in the original japanese that I'm missing, I have never thought of that scan meaning Ren ignores durability. To me, he was being metaphorical - saying his weapon was a guilotine, i.e. an execution tool designed to cut off the head in a single strike. I never read that as him saying it ignored durability.

Eleonore gets her neck sliced when she touches Marie due to Marie's curse yes, but that just speaks for Marie's curse rather than the guilotine when it's being wielded by Ren. Anyone who touches Marie gets neck sliced, but not everyone who touches the guilotine gets neck sliced

The scan even compares it to Machina's own ability but the way they work is different. Pretty sure it's a big indication towards it being dura ignore

Unlike Marie, Ren has to make contact with the neck, any other spot is not subject to her curse. With Marie, her whole body is a living curse but as Ren's HR, the curse cannot work unless the neck is targeted.

? (Didn't understand what you mean)

In all of the fights, everyone got their head severed just from a single swing, even Eleonore herself, but the attack direction wasn't on the neck, just a part of it so the curse wasn't fully applicated

Valerian and Reinhard both ignore the curse due to a hidden barrier within them protecting them from harm

The barrier + Pure soul density and etc (At leats in Rein's case, since theres an instance where Ren could scratch Beast's neck, but his soul alone stopped the attack)

Just severing the neck in a single swing is a show of AP, not necessarily dura ignoring unless something specifies that. Are there any scans that specify it is ignoring durability?

Let's not forget the amount of souls both of them has.

And we know in Dies Irae, having higher soul count means ignoring your enemy attack (Tubal Cain vs Eleonore in Marie Route)

Except Marie's soul, where it becomes a matter of quality over quantity.

Merc tells Ren her soul alone would easily outweight any other thousands of souls that the other LDO members have. And as they synchronise or Marie experiences emotions or whatever it was, Ren can draw out more of her power. So cutting through Eleonore just shows how strong he's become unless it is specified that he is ignoring her durability.

Quality that was at first weak due to her nonexistent emotions.

In his fight against Cain, Ren decapitated him even when he didn't get some power boost from Marie's synchronisation.

It was never an AP matter. The relic contains Marie herself, we know making contact with her equals to decapitation but Ren cannot do it unless he targets the neck (was stated iirc but don't remember where) They work differently, his tool can only bring absolute death by targeting the neck, any other part won't be affected. Meanwhile, for Marie, it was always just making contact with her resulting to the curse making its full effect

ÞüûÚü║þë®Òü¿ÒüùÒüªÒü«µ£ÇÕñºÒü«þë╣µÇºÒü»Òé«Òâ¡ÒâüÒâ│Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÕçªÕêæÒü«ÚüôÕàÀÒü½õ¥ØÒéïÒÇîþèµàïÒü½ÚûóÒéÅÒéëÒüÜÚªûÒéÆÕêÄÒü¡Òüƒþø©µëïÒéÆÕ┐àÒüܵ«║ÒüÖÒÇìÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒééÒü«ÒüºÒÇüÒüôÒü«ÕêâÒü½ÚªûÒéÆÕêÄÒü¡ÒéëÒéîÒüƒÞÇàÒü»õ©ìµ¡╗Òü¬Òü®Òü«µ¡╗ÒéÆÕɪիÜÒüÖÒéïÕèøÒéƵîüÒüíÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüªÒüäÒüªÒééÕ┐àÒüܵ¡╗õ║íÒüÖÒéïÒÇé

This even states that mere contact with the neck will result in an instant death

Gargoyle One said:
Borderline Stop, occasionally slow to a stop
That doesn't help me

Slow in comparison to what? Ren's basic timeslow makes lightning look frozen. What sort of things does Bayonetta's timeslow make look frozen?

Lightning frozen feat was to EFO which was incomplete

EFO Incomplete <<<<< Pure EFO <<<<<<<< EFF

Let's not forget time accel

Monarch Laciel said:
Wow

Is this her basic witch time or her layered witch time?
IIRC it was layered twice in the scene she did it, then again, that was Bayo 1, who is<<<<<<This Bayo

ALRF said:
Lightning frozen feat was to EFO which was incomplete

EFO Incomplete <<<<< Pure EFO <<<<<<<< EFF

Let's not forget time accel
Let's not forget that slow is useless

How is it useless?

In total, Ren gets a speed boost that's 10,000 times he's own

ÕàÀõ¢ôþÜäÒü½Òü»ÒÇüÞô«ÒüîµÖéÚûôÒü«ÕèáÚǃÒéÆÞíîÒüúÒüƒÒü«Òü¿ÕÉîÒüÿÕêåÒüáÒüæÒÇüÕæ¿Õø▓Òü½Òü»Õü£µ╗×ÒéÆÕ╝ÀÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒüñÒü¥ÒéèÒÇüÞô«Òüî100ÕÇìÚǃÒéÆÕç║ÒüÖÒü¿Õæ¿Õø▓Òü«õ║║þë®Òü»100ÕêåÒü«1Òü«Õü£µ╗×ÒéƵè╝Òüùõ╗ÿÒüæÒéëÒéîÒÇüþÁɵףÒÇüÞô«Òü¿Õæ¿Õø▓Òü«ÚǃÕ║ªÕÀ«Òü»1õ©çÕÇìÒü½Òü¬Òéï

Just from activation and it gets faster

even if slow was useless he would accelerate as fast as his slow regardless. I would say ren for alrfy's reason as his EFF can work and his neck curse which he normally goes for IC so he can bypass dura

Ren lightning feat was due to one of his weakest accelerations (no time slow involved.).

EFF is ridiculously above that by pure acceleration, now just add that to a time slow combo.

How:

An at least 5-B to a 7-A

Class T Lfiting Strength to a guy who weights like 70kg

Gigantic summons that can fly out of the atmosphere

"But that's out of character"

She punched Jubileus into the sun didn't she?

Also Purgatorio. He won't be able to hit her.

Base Bayo 2 is High 4C

Using a summon that she cannot create by herself?

Said summons are also not resistant to slow unlike Bayo herself. So he blitzstomps easily

Ok, High 4-C, over ten thousand times stronger than what I thought. That strengthens my point, it doesn't weaken it.

Omne? She's got a lot more summons than just Omne

Wrong

Sheba and Omne both require two people

And they're not resistant to slow, so they're cake for Ren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back