• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akalavashimu said:
well he got the neck thingy while the reason why he cant kill rein is already stated above and for her soul manip resist its only resist she does take some damage right? even if its barely do anything
The problem is that Bayo enters Purgatorio as soon as the fight starts, meaning he can't decapitate her.

Basically.

Ren becomes infinite speed and is fighting a target he can't see or touch

Inconclusive.

We only need one vote and all the reasoning for both sides switched to it because of me being awesome.

1 more vote and EXTERMINATUS

Just asking 'cuz I never played Bayonetta before but it is in character for her to go instantanully inside purgatorio? and if it does where is stated?

I think the first part of the first game actually.

Issue is most Angels can attack in Purgatorio, she can't.

Tony di bugalu said:
Just asking 'cuz I never played Bayonetta before but it is in character for her to go instantanully inside purgatorio? and if it does where is stated?
Yes, she basically does it instinctively every time she fights

Monarch Laciel said:
@Gargoyle I don't think it's unanimous, so there's still a grace period
Based on what reasoning?

All the Ren votes are either lazy and debunked or from ALRF who switched.

All the Bayo votes are from your reasoning, who forgot his Slow was passive and closed for blitz

Meh.

As long as you admit you closed it early I'd be down for grace.

This was a cool matchup, much better then the previous one, I wouldn't let this shit die.

wait she goes to purgatorio but...can't attack? So is the incon that she stays in there without ever really fighting? I'm not getting much of this sorry...

and she can do it like for the entire fight? Sorry idk bayo that well :V

Starting distance boi

Can't get mind haxxed if she isn't in range of the spear

Edit: And by that I mean the spear's passive mind hax, not the throw.

Monarch Laciel said:
@Gargoyle really? Alright, I admit, I closed it early
Allw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back