• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Time Pokemon vs Demon King of El Violente

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, Dialga could incap a Type 4 Acasual (SBA so the highest end for abilities is applied) which even resists in a weaker form Spave-Time hax via trapping it in a Time Loop, what stops Anos from being Looped too?

he is not NEP type 2 in the beginning of this match,instead he need to convert
We all know that, but once his eyes realises that cm3 is useless against Dialga, he uses nep2 to convert himself or the target into nothingness, and dialga has no soul manipulation. Tell me how he can interact with Anos' source of perdition and his NEP 2 source which lies deeper than the soul and in Anos' case, it lies far deeper than the abyss.
Anos can join dimensions, attack across dimension. And his root exists in all possible timelines, which will eventually reform his source and make him a NEP 2. Also Anos has prob.manipulation.
Also, I don't see dialga conceptually and repeatedly destroying Anos, (for dialga's cm2 goes for only conceptual creation and not for conceptual destruction),for that is the only way to incap him. Existence erasure against anos is not going to help as he has resistance towards it).
I mean, Dialga could incap a Type 4 Acasual (SBA so the highest end for abilities is applied) which even resists in a weaker form Spave-Time hax via trapping it in a Time Loop, what stops Anos from being Looped too?
Dialga only incapped giratina in it who had probable type 4 accasuality. Anos' accasuality is far beyond it. His demonic eyes of destruction destroys abstract powers like Time, so it will destroy the time loop. Also Anos' root exists in all timelines so time related attacks will not help.

We all know that, but once his eyes realises that cm3 is useless against Dialga, he uses nep2 to convert himself or the target into nothingness, and dialga has no soul manipulation. Tell me how he can interact with Anos' source of perdition and his NEP 2 source which lies deeper than the soul and in Anos' case, it lies far deeper than the abyss.
Anos can join dimensions, attack across dimension. And his root exists in all possible timelines, which will eventually reform his source and make him a NEP 2. Also Anos has prob.manipulation.
yeah no thats NLF as hell he gets BFRd outside of his range and thats how it works
Also, I don't see dialga conceptually and repeatedly destroying Anos, (for dialga's cm2 goes for only conceptual creation and not for conceptual destruction),for that is the only way to incap him. Existence erasure against anos is not going to help as he has resistance towards it).
its beyond baseline EE that effects already resistent beings and Dialgas CM2 is conceptual destruction
Dialga only incapped giratina in it who had probable type 4 accasuality. Anos' accasuality is far beyond it. His demonic eyes of destruction destroys abstract powers like Time, so it will destroy the time loop. Also Anos' root exists in all timelines so time related attacks will not help.
SBA is highest versions

Last edited:
We all know that, but once his eyes realises that cm3 is useless against Dialga, he uses nep2 to convert himself or the target into nothingness
He will not convert into NEP type 2 to protect himself because he doesn’t know if Dialga can defeat him or not
Anos can join dimensions, attack across dimension
NLF cus Pokemon cosmology that far bigger than MG
Also, I don't see dialga conceptually and repeatedly destroying Anos, (for dialga's cm2 goes for only conceptual creation and not for conceptual destruction),for that is the only way to incap him. Existence erasure against anos is not going to help as he has resistance towards it)
No it’s not the only way to incap

Also, I don't see dialga conceptually and repeatedly destroying Anos, (for dialga's cm2 goes for only conceptual creation and not for conceptual destruction)
Conceptual Manipulation (Type 2: Was about to entirely reshape the world in a new one from destroying the concept of spirit)

That goes for conceptual creation. Conceptual Manipulation can be divided into conceptual alteration,conceptual creation and conceptual creation.
not even going to argue with you at this point you are blantantly ignoring what is on the profile. It literally says its destroying a concept it doesn't get more blantant then that.
someone close this

Btw why concept of spirit is type 2 I forget almost everything in the upgrade thread lol
It came before the creation of the space time of the multiverse other than shaping it like the CT, who are the concepts of space time and yet they predate the space time of the multiverse due of it being created from them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back