• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

vs

Both Low 2-C
SBA
Speed Equal

images

Strongly believing there is smurf hax involved here, but watching anyway.

What lvl (key) is the 2-C version? Cuz if it's lvl 2100 she has plot manip and I don't think MEOCD are gonna help Anos at all with that, but tbf her regen is pretty dog sh*t for a character with her lvl of hax. Ig if 2100 is the 2-C version then I believe she wins this if she starts with plot manip in character, otherwise I'm pretty sure if she doesn't spam it she might unironically lose judging by her abilities page

What lvl (key) is the 2-C version? Cuz if it's lvl 2100 she has plot manip and I don't think MEOCD are gonna help Anos at all with that, but tbf her regen is pretty dog sh*t for a character with her lvl of hax. Ig if 2100 is the 2-C version then I believe she wins this if she starts with plot manip in character, otherwise I'm pretty sure if she doesn't spam it she might unironically lose judging by her abilities page
What exactly does her plot manipulation do? Taking the explanation into account, it seems that it is only capable of making the opponent weaker (?).
And apparently its low 2-C version has Plot Manipulation, since the character mentioned in the Plot Manipulation explanation is also mentioned in its planetary AP.

I figured it was the standard plot manip which is why I gave her the potential wincon above, however if it is just power null then she gets shat on ig. She has no regen Venuz or MEOCD will just 1 tap her most likely. Again though, I do not know the inner workings of Ruphas's abilities so yeah just going based off what her profile says and what I know of her abilities she would need some layers to put up a fight tho which I'm also unsure whether she has or not 💀

Well, I got into a Ruphas 5B CRT against some character and saw comments saying that she has low 1-A hax... If that's true, that wouldn't even be a fight.
Yeah that would just be a blatant stomp, based off her profile though it seems she's not a smurf in this key.....I think?

Back