• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Time, huh?" | Green Lantern vs Ben 10 | 11-12-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then be a man and pull up to debate instead of continuously running away while being fearhaxed.
"I am fear haxxing you!!!"
images

Or better option would be to not claim bs which you can't back up.
what the ****????
i literally gave you this scan as evidence and you're saying i can't back it up??? im taking this to RVR
zJZaOAX.jpeg

i do not want to debate someone like you if you're just going to keep giving me that shitty attitude

"I am fear haxxing you!!!"
images

what the ****????
i literally gave you this scan as evidence and you're saying i can't back it up??? im taking this to RVR
zJZaOAX.jpeg

i do not want to debate someone like you if you're just going to keep giving me that shitty attitude
You talked about Ben having plot manipulation, can't you remember your own claim which I challenged you for? (Nvm you're a troll)

How does he realize the AP difference before he dies? The moment any construct hits him, he dies.
High regen would save Ben from any of Hal's physical attacks.
That’s assuming he goes into clockwork, anyways. It’s more plausible he has no idea how much stronger Hal is, and doesn’t preemptively go into an alien that can regenerate as a result.
Wouldn't matter. The Omnitrix gives him the alien he needs to survive and Ben usually just adapts according to the alien give.
Yeah, that’s fine, and the best choice can still be not enough given the AP disparity. And even if it is the best choice, it’s not like he inherently understands why it’s the best choice. We’ve seen Ben dozens of times wish for Humongsaur yet get something different, so it’s not as if he’s going to understand the peak optimization instantly.
In the end of Ben 10: Omniverse, Ben learns that the Omnitrix gives him the best alien for the job and said he'll stop fighting it and we've seen Ben adapt to aliens that he didn't chose.
AP is kinda irrelevant given the Omnitrix's high, possibly LG regen.
Ben is not starting with feedback
even if feedback could absorb emotional energy, hal can counter absorption via transmutation, using magnets, use mind hax or freeze him via absolute zero
Feedback could ubsorb life energy, so I'd doubt emotional energy is much different and he could just go for that directly. The Omnitrix counters transmutation as it can purify DNA, Omnitrix counters mind hax and Conductiods regularly travel vast nebulas.
Omnitrix Grants him resistance to transmutation
Then why mention it?
No, this is master control ben
Doesn't matter. Ben once opted not to go with Humungousaur due to a space Dragon having more experience as a Dragon, and he's shown rather consistent BIQ after this. He'll see Hal glowing with energy and go for Feedback or Chromastone.

My break ends in 2 min. I'll touch on missed things later.
I'LL BE BACK!

Ben is not starting with feedback
It doesn't matter, he'll turn into Feedback thanks to the Omnitrix choosing him as the best option, or Clockwork.
Whoever it is, Ben doesn't need to pick the alien to get the most useful one.
even if feedback could absorb emotional energy, hal can counter absorption via transmutation.
Ben resists transmutation, and Feedback level of absorption is way stronger than practically anything that can be done by Hal.
Using magnets
...?
Use mind hax
Ben resists those ones too.
or freeze him via absolute zero
He needs to get him trapped first, something that won't happen against someone who can not only phase through Hal's shield, but just bust out after having buffed his stats abovr Hal's.
The failsafe is useless here because Ben's alien's are getting KO'd
failsafe.
I'm just gonna answer this one more time. Hal can't KO Ben, the AP advantage is too big for that to happen, and your example of an outdated profile is against the rules.

So please, change your wincon to a proper one.

The ring would keep Hal from killing him outright, both of these characters would be inclined to go for a win (which in character would just be a K.O since they're good guys and not complete serial killers like everyone wants to argue Ben is on VSBW for some reason)
That's not stopping Ben from pulling out Clockwork and all his Time hax as others previously pointed out

Hey Ben's Regen, how you doin? Is the work treating you okay? Did you get over the fact that you would't work if Ben gets knocked out? It kinda sucks, but it is what it is.
Yo Hal, how you doin? Did you not a single ray from my clockwork form will age you to dust? Kinda sucks too

Also Master Control kinda makes the omnitrix picking stuff out for him pointless, he'd be in full control and it's AI wouldn't be doing stuff for him so assuming he'd start with Clockwork over one of his go-tos like Humungosaur or Heat Blast is kinda weird

That's not stopping Ben from pulling out Clockwork and all his Time hax as others previously pointed out
Okay, screw the roleplay

I think that don't matter, because is already low-chances for him to go with clockwork for no reason instead of any alien, but also do to age hall to dust? Really?

And he still can get sucker punch in the face, so.

Name one reason Ben would try and kill Hal Jordan here, cause doing that would kill anyone within his own verse
He doesn't need to anyways, he can use his other time hax (like slowing time) and incap him
Time Manipulation (Can perform a wide variety of time based powers)

And he still can get sucker punch in the face, so.
Ben is still capable of dodging normal attacks. Also, can't Ben burn him to death via Heat Waves?

What stops Ben from just absorbing Hal’s constructs and shooting them back at him as Feedback?
Hal is stoping him from doing that with multiples ways, there's so many 'whys' that would't work tbh.
Like, he gonna reflect that shit, and gonna do nothing on Hal, since he can tank his own attack or defend with a shield.

Hal is stoping him from doing that with multiples ways, there's so many 'whys' that would't work tbh.
Like, he gonna reflect that shit, and gonna do nothing on Hal, since he can tank his own attack or defend with a shield.
That's not how it works at all.

When Feedback absorbs something, he amps himself at levels above the source energy, proved when he literally one shotted and overpowered Malgax and/or Malware, beings so higher than he is, after just absorbing a tiny part of the energy.

A energy construct would amp him above Hal's stats, de and the durability of his constructs.

wasn't it called into question if Feedback could absorb emotional spectrum energy in the first place, its something he's never encountered before

wasn't it called into question if Feedback could absorb emotional spectrum energy in the first place, its something he's never encountered before
It doesn't matter, he could just absorb energy from Hal himself.

And Hal constructs are made of light, no literally emotions.

That's not how it works at all.
What exactly you mean by that, because I din't say or imply that Feedback not amps himself after he absorbs the energy.
I just din't mention, because even then GL can still tank his own attack or use his shield to block with his willpower amping him.

What exactly you mean by that, because I din't say or imply that Feedback not amps himself after he absorbs the energy.
I just din't mention, because even then GL can still tank his own attack or use his shield to block with his willpower amping him.
That doesn’t stop Feedback from just taking it all and continuing his assault. In the game of growing in power, I’m pretty sure Feedback has Lantern beat with his power leaps. Not to mention with Master Control Ben can just shift to Big Chill or Gravattack and dura neg him.

Because Ben wouldn't just amp at Hal's level, he'll get stronger than him, enough to one or two shot him.

It's funny how everyone is like "Hal one shots him" or "Ben will turn into a punching guy" when is not like Ben would stand there and let himself get punched, and Feedback, being his most used alien in canon, and always being choose when is something related to energy, won't be pick as Ben primary option when he has a literally glowing man that shoots and uses energy as his main ability.

And again, the "Hal can KO Ben" is just stupid at this point, Hal van him all of Ben's aliens by accident, the AP gag is too big.

That doesn’t stop Feedback from just taking it all and continuing his assault. In the game of growing in power, I’m pretty sure Feedback has Lantern beat with his power leaps.
That assumes Hal not gonna use anything else to attack Feedback besides energy constructs. Like, he a wall of hax there.
Because Ben wouldn't just amp at Hal's level, he'll get stronger than him, enough to one or two shot him.
Yeah I know that, my opinion don't change since Hal can do the same.
As in, absorb energy.

That assumes Hal not gonna use anything else to attack Feedback besides energy constructs. Like, he a wall of hax there
Haxes that haven't been used since 1960.
By personality, consistency, retcons and changes in the verse, he wouldn't use them at all.
Yeah I know that, my opinion don't change since Hal can do the same.
Ben can just drain Hal dry, his absorption is infinitely superior to him, literally, infinite.

If Ben starts to absorb Jordan, he will just turn him into a pile of whatever,.

this is how feedbacks energy draining works

hal is easily avoiding this

why are people acting as if Feedback's energy absorption is passive/thought based or something?

actually what stops Hal from KO'ing feedback with a 3-C punch?
Durability: Large Planet level (Took hits from Malware) | Large Planet level, at most Complex Multiverse level, likely Hyperverse level against energy attacks

Feedback's dura is 1-B against energy attacks, not physical attacks
so a punch from Hal is knocking feedback out

What stops Hal from scanning the omnitrix or feedback??

this is how feedbacks energy draining works

hal is easily avoiding this

That was literally his first appearance.
We've seen Feedback absorb energy from someone without needing to make contact . And considering Hal literally has a passive energy aura that can be absorbed, he WILL get absorbed.
why are people acting as if Feedback's energy absorption is passive/thought based or something?
Because he doesn't even geed to make physical contact at all, and can absorb from practically any part of his body.
actually what stops Hal from KO'ing feedback with a 3-C punch?
If you really think that a casual 3-C charecter would just knock out a 5-A charecter after punching him, you're just dump, sorry.
Feedback's dura is 1-B against energy attacks, not physical attacks
so a punch from Hal is knocking feedback out
Hal NEVER goes in a fist fight, he always uses constructs to punch people, when he uses lunches, even a nerfed and holding back Superman can casually overpower him, reason of why he never does that in charecter.
What stops Hal from scanning the omnitrix or feedback??
For the 10th time: Personally, consistency, and lacks of feats of scanning something as advance as the Omnitrix, and as different as Ben's aliens.

Also, is not like Hal slaps that move in the middle of a fight, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back