• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tighten Can't Believe a Shrimp Fried This Rice! (Tighten Vs. Velvet Shrimp) 0 - 7 - 0

XitSign

He/Him
Tighten was enjoying a delicious dinner at a fancy restaurant in Metro City. The rive, seafood, and vegetable blend was amazing, so he flagged down the waiter, "Hey, what did you say this was called again?"

"That would be the shrimp fried rice, sir," The waiter politely answered.

Tighten's face slowly soured, his eyes squinting into a glare, "...Are you making fun of me?"

The waiter was taken aback, confused he'd respond, "No sir, of cou-"

But Tighten would not let him finish, "I'm not stupid, okay!? I know there's no way a shrimp fried this rice!"

The waiter was even more baffled now by this outburst, "S-Sir! You misunderstand, it is not called that because it is prepared by an actual shri-"

Once again, Tighten would not listen, rising from the table he was already marching towards the kitchen, "I wanna see this chef! Whoever this funny man is who thinks he can make a fool of me!"

Tighten would burst through the door of the kitchen, tossing his plate, "Who made this rice!?" He'd shout.

And by the stove, Velvet Shrimp would turn around, shock clear in it's beady black eyes, looking back at the enraged man as it stood next to a frying pan of even more rice.

Tighten's anger boiled over as he locked eyes with the creature, "You..."

---

...We should use this profile more often. The idea of a Tier 8 to Tier 6 shrimp is ripe for silly matchups.

Tighten Vs Velvet Shrimp, base Velvet Shrimp is used, both are 8-B, speed is equalized, and fight starts at 10 meters.

"I only know of one person who calls it 'Bone Apple Teeth'.": 0

A shrimp that actually can fry rice: 7

We start the dumbest Spammed Character Arc yet: 0

Last edited:
Either 'Jump Up!' which seems to be some sort of attack where it rams into the opponent, or just shooting fire balls and energy blast. It will also in-character use Fire Orbs to Damage Boost those attacks.

Well, Titan is a mad man that normally fly to It's target and mindless punch them and trow stuff. the fact he has limbs should give him a advantage against the leap. About the fire balls and energy blasts

Titan: 32,071,827,000 joules

Shrimp: 331,105,611,600 Joules

A diferece of 10,32 time... Is my calc wrong?

I think you might've copied Titan's AP wrong, it's 3.27071827e11, so it should be at 327,071,827,000 Joules.

So Velvet shrimp has a VERY negligible 1.01x AP advantage, though Velvet Shrimp does have Damage Boosting so its attacks can be higher than that.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about Titan having limbs as an advantage though?

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about Titan having limbs as an advantage though?
In meele combat you will have advantage against someone limbless if they don't have limbs

I think you might've copied Titan's AP wrong, it's 3.27071827e11, so it should be at 327,071,827,000 Joules.

So Velvet shrimp has a VERY negligible 1.01x AP advantage, though Velvet Shrimp does have Damage Boosting so its attacks can be higher than that.
Well, thanks. Titan is a rush fighter, he goes all out atacking non stop his oponent, the battle would become pretty fast a meele fight. the shirimp leaíng at Titan and titanpunching and kicking like a mad man

Voting Velvet shrimp due to stat boost and far better variety in abilities like force fields and healing.
1 for the shrimp
Well, thanks. Titan is a rush fighter, he goes all out atacking non stop his oponent, the battle would become pretty fast a meele fight. the shirimp leaíng at Titan and titanpunching and kicking like a mad man
Even at close range, PAD characters are likely to use the projectiles, so Velvet likely won't just be only ramming while up close. The Damage Boost also can increase melee damage too, so Velvet shrimp's offensive tactics will likely remain the same then

1 for the shrimp

Even at close range, PAD characters are likely to use the projectiles, so Velvet likely won't just be only ramming while up close. The Damage Boost also can increase melee damage too, so Velvet shrimp's offensive tactics will likely remain the same then
Well, how fast does It atack?

Well, how fast does It atack?
For PAD characters it varies but shooting the energy blasts isn't very hard or exactly a slow thing to do. They just casually shoot their element out, or they can take a moment to combo their Orbs for their Damage Boost attacks.

Speed is equal, and attacks are casual, so they'll launch blows at each other fairly regularly.

For PAD characters it varies but shooting the energy blasts isn't very hard or exactly a slow thing to do. They just casually shoot their element out, or they can take a moment to combo their Orbs for their Damage Boost attacks.

Speed is equal, and attacks are casual, so they'll launch blows at each other fairly regularly.
Still can't see the shrimp doing more damage them Titan sinse he will just punch grab trow etc non stop

unless the shrimp can spam his atacks Titan should have a better damage output overall even with damage boost sinse I imagine tehe shrimp would need to stop atacking for some time to use the orbs for the damage boost

Back