• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"You're at the top of my naughty list!" II (Vegeta Vs. Santa Claus REMATCH) 0 - 0 - 0

Wow I am SO close to the cut off date for bumps if I remember...Yeah lets bump these before I have to remake them

As for the rest of the ability list, Santa makes use of pretty much all of it in his boss fights, so he will mix in trying to blind Vegeta, put him to sleep, power null certain abilities (unsure what Santa can realistically null, however), and go for the durability negating attacks. The bosses tend to suffer a bit of PIS though, they won't spam or abuse their more advantageous abilities, they'll just randomly throw them in from time to time.
So, let's presume Santa can do this & does do it here.

Which would he lead with, if any?
Blinding Vegeta might not help because AoE & Ki sensing, so that might just give Santa some pain from wasting the opportunity if he tries it.
Dunno if Veggie resists Sleep Manip, though.

So, let's presume Santa can do this & does do it here.

Which would he lead with, if any?
Blinding Vegeta might not help because AoE & Ki sensing, so that might just give Santa some pain from wasting the opportunity if he tries it.
Chimney Drop, which is an attack that also causes blindness, restrict Orbs (something Vegeta wouldn't use), or transform Orbs into Light and Fire Orbs, which are his element are the three opening moves between his boss battles.

Blindness' effectiveness is a bit limited, but at least it's also an attack so he's at least trying to hit Vegeta, restricting Orbs is useless, and making Orbs can lead to comboing so Damage Boosting.
Dunno if Veggie resists Sleep Manip, though.
I am almost certain he doesn't?

It may be worthwhile to delete some of those bumps, so that the thread is more clean & accessible.
Where was the debate again?
Santa, being a PaD character can just grab orbs from the environment to fuel attacks?

It may be worthwhile to delete some of those bumps, so that the thread is more clean & accessible.
Where was the debate again?
Santa, being a PaD character can just grab orbs from the environment to fuel attacks?
Might do that when I'm home, yeah.

That is correct. PAD monsters and characters are able to pull Orbs from both the air and the environment to give themselves temporary Damage Boosts. The more Orbs used and the more Orb Combos, the greater the boost gets. Plus Orbs can also be used for Healing and creating forcefields.

It takes a pretty big group battle to strain a location's Orb supply, and Vegeta won't even be using Orbs and Santa has more than one ability that lets him make more of his Orbs' Elements, so it's safe to assume Santa will always have Orbs in this situation.

Back