• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Logan Paul goes into a Forest (Logan Paul VS Wood Sage Treant) 0 - 7 - 0 (GRACE)

XitSign

He/Him
Look. I know what Logan Paul did. You know what Logan Paul did. Funny meme about Logan Paul fighting a tree because of what he did.

There were a few options, but I picked Wood Sage Treant because it's my pet verse. Lets do this.

---

Logan Paul VS Wood Sage Treant, both are 9-B, fight starts at 10 meters, and speed is equalized.

Did a Bad Thing on Youtube: 0

Was Going to Murder a Baby: 7

Profiles Rules Get Revised Over Logan Paul's Existence: 0

Last edited:
It's an advantage, but Logan has about a 3.5x AP advantage l, a LS advantage, and WWE has always seemed like a skill-stomp verse in It's history.

I was kinda hoping that would make it fairer

I'm voting for Treant. It has better range, can restrain Logan's legs with binding root, and had that vine whip attack that seems rather busted.

Can you show me a scan of how it works?
Could not find footage of Treant using the durability negating attack, the loss of PADx for Dungeon data has been a real blow to the community...

However, here's the Ilmina Battle Data, this shows the moves monsters will use in battle, so proof that it knows the attack: Here ('Gravity' and 'True Damage' are shorthand terms for attacks that ignore Defense stats)

And here's a video of Myne using a similar durability negating attack in the Story Mode to defeat a set of King Metal Dragons who had also boosted their defenses, to at least show that it's a thing in the verse: Here

Like I said, they are turn based RPGs, so sadly there's not a lot to delve into. They just hit and the attack does damage that bypasses Dura, and it's used in the Story Mode's plot so we accept it as non-game mechanics.

Back