• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Tournament of Regeneration 2022: Shock Rock vs Anabel (Pokemon)

Group B (Match 6) :
Rules:

• Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.

After a tough loss Anbel and her pokemon team looks to bunce back this time it's against the most electrifying alien of all time, Grab a pack of popcorn this could get very shocking...

Kazuma kuwabara vs DemonicDude

Result:
Anabel (Pokémon) Using Raikou, Entei and Latios): 1 (Arceus0x)
Shock Rock (Omni-naut) (Ben 10): 7 (DD, Popted2, Nierre, Speed, Kflare, Deceived, Kazuma)
incon:
a6VygvZ.png

Last edited:
I am also gonna post all the moves Anabel low 6-B pokemon have use in her battles
Entei: Fire blast, calm mind, roar, return, overheat, flame charge, fire fang, stonge edge, flamethrower, will o wisp, rest, solar beam, extrasensory, eruption, sacred fire, bulldoze and protect

Raikou: Thunderbolt, calm mind, reflect, rest, volt switch, shadow ball, extrasensory, charge beam, thunder wave, protect, thunder and discharge

Latios: Psychic, DORAGON CLO, calm mind, recover , luster purge, dragon pulse, draco meteor, thunderbolt, protect, energy ball, zen butt, earthquake and dragon dance

I don´t know if he can absorb heat and fire, Entei, Raikou and Latios will eventualy have x4 his ap (not becoming 6-B via rules) and they would also be extremely tanky against energy attacks (special defense) via calm mind

Will o Wisp is gonna reduce his physical ap to half and bulldoze can drop his speed up to 0.25, Latios can recover half his HP and can decrease his special defense with Luster purge

Problem is, none of this stop the regen, Raikou could if anything try to absorb "electricity" like every electric pokemon, but that´s it

That's a decent amount of moves, But you are facing someone who can literally think and create any energy weapon he wants and will go as far as his creativity goes.
  • Raikou: Any energy attack Raikou throws get's absorbed and then shot right back at him, Raikou doesn't have resistence to Telekinesis and SR is going to toy around with his humungous LS difference.
  • Latios: You he can fly right SR can fly throughout the galaxy with his jetpack and boost his jetpack speed to dodge any attacks heck Omni Naut aliens can go past the Moon in like 30-40 seconds,
    He will create an Energy Lasso to grab Latios and restrict him (Which he can do with regular telekisnes too, He has waaay too many options ) Latios can fly all he wants once he's restricted he's getting cut open with an Energy Chainsaw.
  • Entei: He'll use fire attacks but SR and make Forcefields and Barreiers of any shape and size to not allow such attacks to harm him he can straight up tank fire attacks and since his species are energy absorbers and majority of Ben's aliens can absorb and shoot them back throughout the entire show such as Heatblast and Diamondhead.

Wincon Moves: He actually doesn't need to go in depth of his arsenal of weapons,
All Shock Rock needs is to point at the direction of the enemy and use his special moves from one of the dozens listed on his profile and that is Energy Cage.
  • SR's killing move is Energy Cage where he permanently incapacitate the enemy with an energy cage this lasts permanently as long as he desires.

Tomorrow I Will answer, writting this on phone so is pure cáncer, but just saying that if Latios can use all the moveset of his species, then Latios has regen negation
Good night

Where do it have that.
lol thought you knew about the verse anyways
Raikou could if anything try to absorb "electricity" like every electric pokemon, but that´s it
No Limit Fallacy on trying to absorb it he and his species are made up of a rare form of special energy known as omni-energy, This is the only energy in the show capable of enhancing the Omnitrix which is a complex device that allows you to become millions of aliens and was made by the smartest being in 5 galaxies Azmuth.

Will o Wisp is gonna reduce his physical ap to half and bulldoze can drop his speed up to 0.25, Latios can recover half his HP and can decrease his special defense with Luster purge
His Supernatural Willpower can tank amplified attacks and thus this is the only challenge left which he will overcome.
Resistance:
Thus this will give him enough room to execute his energy cage, and the sheer AOE of attack spam isn't going to allow the situation to get worse either, which will surprise them throughout the match, Such being
  • Energy Eruption Attacks, Which he can launch from underground.

• The Bluemerang which is a homing target weapon, which will sent them flying several meters away as well as trick them into thinking it's not going to work.

I haven't even touched the topic on skill yet.

Last edited:
lol thought you knew about the verse anyways

No Limit Fallacy on trying to absorb it he and his species are made up of a rare form of special energy known as omni-energy, This is the only energy in the show capable of enhancing the Omnitrix which is a complex device that allows you to become millions of aliens and was made by the smartest being in 5 galaxies Azmuth.
I literally don't see durability negotiation on either page.

As far as i see, Anabel should be allowed to use all pokemon at the same time since the only time she uses only one is, obviously, when she fights in trainer battles which only allow one at a time unless they're double or triple. In other cases trainers can feel free to use any amount of pokemon.

Anyways, Shock Rock doesn't resist tk which is good as it means that Latios can still strike it with Psychic attacks as they do not only lift an opponent but they also strike them with psychokinetic energy which is not really something that Shock-rock should be able to absorb.

There's finally the fact that all three of the legendaries can make their AP and Speed 4x higher with boosts.

Overall, as i see it, Shock rock ends up getting beat up while he barely manages to react to his opponents, i mean, a single agility can make a pokemon leave afterimages
and leave their foes, who were as fast as them before, befuddled

Overall Anable, in my opinion, wins high-diff as she can simply make her pokemon so fast Shock rock wouldn't be able to dodge them and, considering both Latios and Entei can use long distance psychic attacks, at the end Shock Rock will simply succumb to their assault.

As far as i see Shock rock's best bet is just absorbing any initial attack used by entei or raikou, however Anabel could simply notice that and use something else since she is one of the best trainers in her region.
My vote is for Ana

As far as i see, Anabel should be allowed to use all pokemon at the same time since the only time she uses only one is, obviously, when she fights in trainer battles which only allow one at a time unless they're double or triple. In other cases trainers can feel free to use any amount of pokemon.

Anyways, Shock Rock doesn't resist tk which is good as it means that Latios can still strike it with Psychic attacks as they do not only lift an opponent but they also strike them with psychokinetic energy which is not really something that Shock-rock should be able to absorb.

There's finally the fact that all three of the legendaries can make their AP and Speed 4x higher with boosts.

Overall, as i see it, Shock rock ends up getting beat up while he barely manages to react to his opponents, i mean, a single agility can make a pokemon leave afterimages
and leave their foes, who were as fast as them before, befuddled

Overall Anable, in my opinion, wins high-diff as she can simply make her pokemon so fast Shock rock wouldn't be able to dodge them and, considering both Latios and Entei can use long distance psychic attacks, at the end Shock Rock will simply succumb to their assault.

As far as i see Shock rock's best bet is just absorbing any initial attack used by entei or raikou, however Anabel could simply notice that and use something else since she is one of the best trainers in her region.
My vote is for Ana
Hmm... This is a good argument. Am just going to follow this thread along until DD gives their argument.

Hmm... This is a good argument. Am just going to follow this thread along until DD gives their argument.

As far as her being the best trainer in her region that's good but SR in that category is leagues above.
Experience and Intelligence:
  1. SR was able to keep up with Agent Six who is an agent of Providence Organization who fights aliens on daily basis and a proficient Sword user and given the title of "Sixth deadliest man on Earth" yet Ben was able to match him.
  2. Warlord of the Galaxy Vilgax who has been a warlord conquering multiple planets and has 3000 years of expierence as you can see failed to break of his energy cage or defeat him in combat.
    For reference on how good Vilgax is
    Vilgax himself designed the Omntrix device along with Azmuth, that transform you into millions of aliens, Conqueror of 10 planets (Which gives him Genius Intelligence), Basically top 5 people on Earth like Agent Six can't defeat Ben along with the villain High Override the destroyer and conqueror of planets who leads his army to conquer planets yet was defeated by Ben.
  3. Facing 1 vs 4 people is a thing for Shock Rock as he defeated Weatherheads and Vilgax multiple times, Tetrax and Kraab who are trained bounty hunters in a 2 vs 1 fight, this is not going to overwelm him.
Overall, as i see it, Shock rock ends up getting beat up while he barely manages to react to his opponents,
People who are speed users like XLR8 whose sole gimmick is to blitz people with Speed tried to do the same yet he was able to not only react but capture them thanks to his precision and marksmenship and defeated Rush in seconds. (Scan)

As far as i see Shock rock's best bet is just absorbing any initial attack used by entei or raikou, however Anabel could simply notice that and use something else
at the end Shock Rock will simply succumb to their assault.

And SR can make make any weapon/shield of his choice to simply Reflect their attacks back at them, He isn't dumb enough to stand there and allow this to happen he can go into outerspace and will target the source & that source being Anabel.

And yes those attacks will make Shock Rock more powerful because he has Statistic Amplification which will help him absorb attack make them more power then shot them back.

That would've been the case if SR wasn't a slouch but his stamina and skill are far higher after getting rid of Anabel his forcefield spam and flight would allow him,
Shock Rock can draw enegy all across the galaxy psychokinetic energy will also most likely be absorbed.

Ah yes and the moment she does that, SR will completly caught her by suprise by channeling his energy underground and the next thing you know Anabel explodes where she stands from a massive AOE erruprtion attack beneth her feet,
or he can run her over by an Energy Battering RAM or he can forceffield shut her then Decapitate her with an Energy Sword or sneak attack her with a The Bluemerang (He has too many ways to death with it).

or just BFR GG

Leaving the Pokemon's alone with someone who can fight against people with Genius Intelligence and combat experience can rival Top 5 people on Earth, Trainers are not combatants for fights and will die from many creative techniques of SR, Plus SR end the fight far quicker with his several counters and techniques.

In the end Shock Rock's High Stamina + Superior Combat Experience + Power Boost with Sat Amps + Enormous LS + Versatility + Maneuverability and precision to deal with blitz users but most importantly his Supernatual Willpower will lead him to a hard fought victory at the end.
so I vote for SR.

People who are speed users like XLR8 whose sole gimmick is to blitz people with Speed tried to do the same yet he was able to not only react but capture them thanks to his precision and marksmenship and defeated Rush in seconds.
Shock rock and XLR8 are at the same tier of speed and reaction time is equalized so he is at a disadvantage if the pokemon gets 4 times faster

And SR can make make any weapon/shield of his choice to simply Reflect their attacks back at them, He isn't dumb enough to stand there and allow this to happen he can go into outerspace and will target the source & that source being Anabel.
Protect can stop any attack or attempt to strangle/restrict etc from Shock, it can stop all the status move, all the passive damage, all the hax moves in the Pokemon verse, Anabel could command one of the pokemon to stay with her and protect herself and Latios has even more range than him if you want to play the "snipe" game
And yes those attacks will make Shock Rock more powerful because he has Statistic Amplification which will help him absorb attack make them more power then shot them back.
How much, because he is already at a disadvantage in the AP regard

And all the "skill" feats of being "3000 years old" are moot points, Ben in this series defeated a 10.000 years old magician with ease, age does not translate to skill most of the time, the Agent Six looks good but then we use Pokemon skill levels of "Everyone can fight Machamp who knows all the fighting martial arts or Alakazam that has 4000 of IQ" and etc etc

People who are speed users like XLR8 whose sole gimmick is to blitz people with Speed tried to do the same yet he was able to not only react but capture them thanks to his precision and marksmenship and defeated Rush in seconds. (Scan)
dashing isn't the same as agility which also accelerates reaction speed. this guy dashed straight into a web placed before he landed too. it's just xlr8 being a dumbass.
And SR can make make any weapon/shield of his choice to simply Reflect their attacks back at them
scratching at 4x3.6teratons isn't gonna be reflected
can be nullified by some of their attacks like haze
That would've been the case if SR wasn't a slouch but his stamina and skill are far higher after getting rid of Anabel his forcefield spam and flight would allow him,
Shock Rock can draw enegy all across the galaxy psychokinetic energy will also most likely be absorbed.
evidence of him absorbing psychokinetic energy please
Ah yes and the moment she does that, SR will completly caught her by suprise by channeling his energy underground and the next thing you know Anabel explodes where she stands from a massive AOE erruprtion attack beneth her feet,
or he can run her over by an Energy Battering RAM or he can forceffield shut her then Decapitate her with an Energy Sword or sneak attack her with a The Bluemerang (He has too many ways to death with it).

or just BFR GG

Leaving the Pokemon's alone with someone who can fight against people with Genius Intelligence and combat experience can rival Top 5 people on Earth, Trainers are not combatants for fights and will die from many creative techniques of SR, Plus SR end the fight far quicker with his several counters and techniques.
even if he deals with her the legendaries in question are all gifted which can fight the likes of Alakazam who is Extraordianry genius and is constantly staring into the future. So intellect is somewhat irrelevant here.

What isn't irrelevant is that those guys are sentient and will be able to figure out that boosting themselves is the best option here and beat him up regardless

Also, I am not commenting too much because I am trying to see if the Legendaries owned by Trainers should have all his wild movesets Here

Because a wild Raikou could put Rock to sleep for example, but somehow catching a Wild legendary pokemon makes them forget half of his moveset for no good reason

How much, because he is already at a disadvantage in the AP regard
Can one shot four different people at once against Vilgax and 3 individual members of Weather heads.
Didn't we use to agree one Pokemon at a time here,
This is 4 vs 1 battle at least one at a time, this isn't a multi people vs one tournament.
evidence of him absorbing psychokinetic energy please
It's still a form of energy I don't see why someone whose whole gimmick is that he absorbs power can't do the same especially when aliens are stop magic Telekinesis and heat energy from Vilgax lasers
They can't deal with BFR either, And SR can boost his flight speed to dodge as well, He has enough will power to withstood getting power nulled, Getting rid of his Regen requires too much time.

Can one shot four different people at once against Vilgax and 3 individual members of Weather heads.
Didn't we use to agree one Pokemon at a time here,
This is 4 vs 1 battle at least one at a time, this isn't a multi people vs one tournament.
the boosts cover that. And i still think that in a tournament like this only using one pokemon at a time would be unfair. Also, this can't be added then.
It's still a form of energy I don't see why someone whose whole gimmick is that he absorbs power can't do the same especially when aliens are stop magic Telekinesis and heat energy from Vilgax lasers
NLF
They can't deal with BFR either, And SR can boost his flight speed to dodge as well
Haze

the boosts cover that. And i still think that in a tournament like this only using one pokemon at a time would be unfair. Also, this can't be added then.
So are Isseis matches from Gorup A you are spamming multiple people in a 1 vs 1 combat.

It's already on his profile in the first place and I thought it would be apparent via the rules that it's supposed to be one on one battle you have 3 Pokemon choices you can pick one who you seem most suited for any battle you want hence how the previous match was done.

It's already on his profile in the first place and I thought it would be apparent via the rules that it's supposed to be one on one battle you have 3 Pokemon choices you can pick one who you seem most suited for any battle you want hence how the previous match was done.
The previous match was a stomp

It was stated by me to Fanta to have one opponent at a time and it's on the rules it's a 1 vs 1 along with SR already having those abilities so you have 3 Pokemon who are low 6-B you can choose one for any battle
I have already given the argument for individual fight on how SR with stats amp + willpower will have enough room to execute his energy cage and win via incapacitation especially when he has enough stamina and experience to back it up.

Last edited:
Question, how are we treating Anabel?

A) Only one pokemon at a time and she can switch between them
B) All the pokemon out at the same time
C) She can only pick one pokemon throughout this match

I have already given the argument for individual fight on how SR with stats amp + willpower will have enough room to execute his energy cage and win via incapacitation especially when he has enough stamina and experience to back it up.
So assuming he cages one of her pokemon, couldn't she just take her pokemon back into her pokeball and bring out another one?

So assuming he cages one of her pokemon, couldn't she just take her pokemon back into her pokeball and bring out another one?
Nobody is able to go past the cage, He'll proceed to blow her up by channeling his energy underground or he can simply BFR her in the first place.

anyways, considering this match cannot be added due to limitations which aren't really allowed and due to the fact that you limit anabelle to 1 pokemon at a time in a tournament with people powernulling europe, i ain't gonna bother replying in this tournament anymore.
Abayo

Back