• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2021)

Also, found the SCP-3000 AP

Actually I would wait for a couple of more participants and decide who the final spot goes to (Just in case I find someone more suitable)

No seems OP with hammerspace and reality manip I think I will not choose Yami if people are having too much issue with him.
You were planning on letting in a guy who can mutate people into horrendous beasts simply by looking him in the eye. Pinkie's reality manip is mostly minor and extends from her toon force

You were planning on letting in a guy who can mutate people into horrendous beasts simply by looking him in the eye. Pinkie's reality manip is mostly minor and extends from her toon force
He already said he's not using yami, The unicorn is def way too op for this tourney

Seems fair I actually know very little about Yami I had to resure by reading his profile extensively, I think Applejack is much better.

Also how is anyone supposed to fight SCP-3000? Doesn't he reside in the deep sea where the pressure can crush people? Not to mention his reading his mind manip justifications, are you sure it's fine for him to be here?

Also how is anyone supposed to fight SCP-3000? Doesn't he reside in the deep sea where the pressure can crush people? Not to mention his reading his mind manip justifications, are you sure it's fine for him to be here?
His mind manip ain't anything special, It doesn't win the match immediately like others too, it just causes paranoia, panic and etc. also if he can breathe on air then he can be brought up to the ground where anybody can fight him

Back