• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gal vs Wahlberg Baigan (Round One of the Countryfolk Tournament)

Oh shit I forgot about this after accidentally closing the tab 💀

Well, can't see much of what Wahlberg can do here. His main form of attacking is shut off due to resistances from the opponent, so unless he powers up a Nalcompas Dioragus (or however it goes), he's not going to be able to do much.

Well, maybe LoK can be contacted, they could possibly argue for more than what I can think of at the moment.

so unless he powers up a Nalcompas Dioragus (or however it goes)
Even that might get walled because Gal has overall Reactive Evolution (Though it is a little ambiguous, how much is his strength developing over a series of fights and just jumping up to a certain point. His High 7-A and High 6-C keys are like, a single day apart though), and he's definitely no stranger to charging his attacks for big results

Really it's a situation where he can sorta just hit the other guy really hard and it'll probably work because he's good at that

Even that might get walled because Gal has overall Reactive Evolution (Though it is a little ambiguous, how much is his strength developing over a series of fights and just jumping up to a certain point. His High 7-A and High 6-C keys are like, a single day apart though), and he's definitely no stranger to charging his attacks for big results
Yeah, before the Reactive evolution kicks in. I mean, I could try to make the argument that the Nalcos line of spells at their strongest should be plenty above the prior versions, as when Brad Coleman used them, he was confident it would take down Mash, who he previously saw slap away the prior version of the spell. But, oh well.

Yeah Gal FRA

Btw Admiral, I recommend you have at least two tourney matches running at the same time, you want your tourney moving at a steady pace and not falling behind/losing the interest of those who submitted to it. So once this one reaches grace I would make the threads for Kouki vs Asuna and Oni vs Tomura if I was you

Yeah Gal FRA

Btw Admiral, I recommend you have at least two tourney matches running at the same time, you want your tourney moving at a steady pace and not falling behind/losing the interest of those who submitted to it. So once this one reaches grace I would make the threads for Kouki vs Asuna and Oni vs Tomura if I was you
I'll open them both in an hour (out rn but can get back to it soon)

Back