• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier Low 6-B Bone Crusher Tournament (2021)

Ah, good old Natsu from Fairy Tail, He's in 👍 of course that Limited Space time Manip and Existence Erasure is concerning but well.... @JustANormalLemon someone's gotta freaking deal with this !
The space time manip just gives him the ability to burn his way out pocket dimensions is someone tries to trap him in one, and he has resistance to EE, he can't actually erase things himself.

Can I switch to Sage mode hashirama instead? After rereading madara's profile he doesn't seem to have much other than his sharingan, I think hashi'll be a better pick since he's more versatile than madara.

Can I switch to Sage mode hashirama instead? After rereading madara's profile he doesn't seem to have much other than his sharingan, I think hashi'll be a better pick since he's more versatile than madara.
Low godly Regen seems OP

Nah not his edo tensei key, I'll be using his alive key, He only has low-godly as an edo tensei

I don't know if his reality warping is too broken or not but he barely has any other powers so it should he fine...

I don't know if his reality warping is too broken or not but he barely has any other powers so it should he fine...
I'll wait and see we already have an SCP for great combative matches...Idk about you guys but Here is someone very interesting (Not choosing as my character or anything just a suggestion for anyone interested)... anyone wants

Yeah so i assume he isn't allowed

Back